Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

CubanMissile posted:

A server I work with just banged her boyfriend's brother. Her bf was lovely and basically stopped sleeping with her for like a year. But drat, just break up or at least sleep with some other dude that isn't related. No reason to tear a family apart. People get killed for that sort of thing.

thats just some restaurant drama poo poo my dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Drunk & Ugly posted:

what do you mean "but", thts exactly what i said

Sorry, I thought you meant they just jumped into bed with the Nice Guy who has been puppy dogging them for years to spite the boyfriend that Nice Guy has been trying to strike down forever.

edit:

Necc0 posted:

i don't think i'd be able to not laugh at her for calling doggy style 'weird stuff' and thinking holding it back is some sort of treat

Haha yeah, dudes always get wound up when she posts weekly yoga pictures of herself pretty much twisted into a pretzel, but one time she told a bunch of us girls in the break room that she keeps her sex life to "Once weekly, half an hour in missionary position and then separate showers" unless she's punishing the guy or she wants him to buy her something expensive.

PallasAthene fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jul 25, 2016

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

PallasAthene posted:

Sorry, I thought you meant they just jumped into bed with the Nice Guy who has been puppy dogging them for years to spite the boyfriend that Nice Guy has been trying to strike down forever.

no, they have one waiting in the hangar to deploy, youre right

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

for real tho

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

She told me herself and were broken up a week later. I suppose she could be lying, but why?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Once upon a time I was a consummate Nice Guy but I got better and can only look back with amazement of some of the poo poo I did. Not a lifestyle I recommend.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
So...does anyone in this thread want to gently caress or am I just wasting my time?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CubanMissile posted:

A server I work with

Front of house is nuts bro you shouldn't need us to tell you that.

i believe she wasn't lying but lol yea that is indeed some restaurant drama poo poo

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Moridin920 posted:

Front of house is nuts bro you shouldn't need us to tell you that.

I know but it's usually people making up stories about each other.

Edit: ooooooh, nevermind. It didn't surprise me at all if she did it, I've seen every horrible thing one person can do to another.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

PallasAthene posted:

Haha yeah, dudes always get wound up when she posts weekly yoga pictures of herself pretty much twisted into a pretzel, but one time she told a bunch of us girls in the break room that she keeps her sex life to "Once weekly, half an hour in missionary position and then separate showers" unless she's punishing the guy or she wants him to buy her something expensive.

Is she a time traveler from the 1950s or something?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I wish the movie "The Nice Guys" was good but it was just so bland outside of a few scenes... :(

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

PallasAthene posted:

BOY-FRIEND, THE HOUR IS UPON US, PROCEED WITH COITUS IF REQUIRED

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

Dapper_Swindler posted:

http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/21533650696/help-the-girl-i-like-wont-respond-to-my-emails

this is apparently legit, and its cringe as gently caress. its about some neet who is pining for his waifu to a scary degree and then he comes to a sad fate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw-ID3eMcEw&list=PLpNAl5zLZSMUcMfsUrHFGR_avA6Jql2bl

here is the full thing in audio form.

There's no way that wasn't someone trolling, a person like that can't exist :psyduck:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Some women do also totally suck garbage, I dated at least one of them. She did cocaine, but not in a fun way.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I wish the movie "The Nice Guys" was good but it was just so bland outside of a few scenes... :(

you are just full of bad opinions

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I guess I denied a girl sex sorta by accident because she didn't give head and I lost interest and went to sleep mid hookup cause I was real drunk

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Moridin920 posted:

the problem with incels who are all butthurt about sexual marketplace dynamics is not that they can't get laid, it's that they won't 'deign to lower their standards.'

Most of them are literally: "I want a 9 or 10 and everything else is beneath me. Also, he or she must be funny, intelligent, interesting, have cool hobbies, cook, clean, and generally be more or less perfect." They may not say that outright, but deep down in their squirmy hearts it is true.

Then they are sad because they have nothing even remotely close to that to offer in return (in fact most of the time their hobbies are 'plays videogames, smokes weed') and the .01% of the population that is their ideal wants nothing to do with them because why would they?

don't tell me you can't find someone to gently caress, that's bullshit. you just want someone that you aren't willing to put the effort in to get and then you blame it on 'oh I just don't have tons of cash.'

applies to both men and women.

This defines me perfectly

It's all 8+ or bust

I'm gonna die alone but I'm too far in the game to settle for something less

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the best day of my life was when I realized nothing matters

bang whoever is willing cause it still feels good (usually)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Super cute guy was just flirting with me while I ate crappy garbage food and looked like a dead-eyed troll

Hazel eyes and dark hair :swoon:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
he seemed nice :)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a+ game on dudes part I guess

e: I saw your original post pick you can't lie

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Food cart, Pick?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

twofive1 posted:

Food cart, Pick?

it's portland so it's ok

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Pick posted:

Super cute guy was just flirting with me while I ate crappy garbage food and looked like a dead-eyed troll

his friend probably dared him to do it. vapid chodes

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Yeah, a lot of them are pretty good.

e: the food carts.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

Don't fall for it pick! that's how the rest of us goons got chained to a diet of garbage food

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I drove three hours to get laid, and I was very cranky when it didn't happen

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

Don't fall for it pick! that's how the rest of us goons got chained to a diet of garbage food

pad thai isn't that bad every oooonce in a while and i'm trying to gain a bit of weight so it's fine

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Nirvikalpa posted:

no one cares you sad pathetic thing

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Pick posted:

pad thai isn't that bad every oooonce in a while and i'm trying to gain a bit of weight so it's fine

come visit KC again we can fill our bellies with delicious bbq

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

Moridin920 posted:

one time I was making out with some girl at a rave and she wanted to go gently caress and I was like 'I have no condoms' and she said 'so?' and I was like 'you're hot but you're not that hot lol plus I'm rolling balls I dunno if I could even get it up' (that was a lie but I was trying to be nice) and she said she was fine but then she shot me nasty looks the rest of the night.

idk where we would have even hosed anyway

e: i shoulda hosed her tho

I miss going to raves

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

Varg posted:

I guess I denied a girl sex sorta by accident because she didn't give head and I lost interest and went to sleep mid hookup cause I was real drunk

This happens to me way too often. It's getting embarrassing.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Nirvikalpa posted:

Kathmandon't procreate

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
This thread reminded me of Jon Pop

Does he still singlehandedly fund the forums through re-regs? Is he still alive?
I hope not

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

what is sex like?

what is it like to have sex, with a woman?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

one day a cute boy is showing his approval for you eating noodles... the next thing you know y ou're guzzling ranch by the gallon

meselfs
Sep 26, 2015

The body may die, but the soul is always rotten

The Fattest PI posted:

This thread reminded me of Jon Pop

Does he still singlehandedly fund the forums through re-regs? Is he still alive?
I hope not

Yeppers.

romanowski posted:

what is sex like?

It's like playing a cool video game!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

romanowski posted:

what is sex like?

It depends on the woman

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

one day a cute boy is showing his approval for you eating noodles... the next thing you know y ou're guzzling ranch by the gallon

i've never heard it called "ranch"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I don't think that there is a significant disparity between the populations of single, desparate men and women. The fact that these two groups aren't coming together to gently caress each other sort of demonstrates why they are alone in the first place and it isn't necessarily because they are uggos.

• Locked thread