Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

romanowski posted:

what is sex like?

what is it like to have sex, with a woman?

It's like constant debasement combined with moderate physical exercise culminating in a wave of guilt or disappointment and possibly terror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Pick posted:

i've never heard it called "ranch"

No ma'am but you could certainly wear it like a dressing :clint:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tricky D posted:

I don't think that there is a significant disparity between the populations of single, desparate men and women. The fact that these two groups aren't coming together to gently caress each other sort of demonstrates why they are alone in the first place and it isn't necessarily because they are uggos.

Could you please perform a bayesian analysis on the likelihood of being ugly if you are a desperate single?

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Troposphere posted:

no one cares you sad pathetic thing

rude

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

i've never heard it called "ranch"

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

No ma'am but you could certainly wear it like a dressing :clint:

what are you on about :confused:

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbX9NER99cA

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

jon joe posted:

Could you please perform a bayesian analysis on the likelihood of being ugly if you are a desperate single?

Nah, just consider that a non-zero number of perma-virgins suffer from crippling social anxiety, arrested emotional development, or have unrealistic standards/entitlement issues.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tricky D posted:

Nah, just consider that a non-zero number of perma-virgins suffer from crippling social anxiety, arrested emotional development, or have unrealistic standards/entitlement issues.

This was me and then what do you know as soon as all these things started changing I started having sex. I mean it's a crazy coincidence.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tricky D posted:

Could you perform some kind of bayesian analysis anyway? It's the only thing I can get off on.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

romanowski posted:

what is sex like?

How is babby formed?

How girl get praegnent?

Real Answer:
There's a lot of this goin' on in general all over the body:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
No means no Mr nice guy

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

jon joe posted:

Could you perform some kind of bayesian analysis anyway? It's the only thing I can get off on.

Analyze bayes nuts.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tricky D posted:

No means no Mr nice guy

Dang :(

This is the second time I have been thoroughly upset by the posts of forums user Tricky D! Gosh!

Emmideer fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Jul 26, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
All the MRA's want the beautiful woman on their arm even though most of them look like sad sacks of refuse

This is their actual league and they refuse to admit it:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Tricky D posted:

I don't think that there is a significant disparity between the populations of single, desparate men and women. The fact that these two groups aren't coming together to gently caress each other sort of demonstrates why they are alone in the first place and it isn't necessarily because they are uggos.

This is correct when not adjusting for age, but the US Census Bureau's Community Survey consistently reports that almost every city in America has significantly more single men than women amongst 20 and 30 somethings. Once you hit 50 though the balance shifts to more single women everywhere, with the primary explanation being due to the higher male death rate.

There isn't much research on involuntary celibacy, but what there is demonstrates a gender skew by respondents favouring men significantly. But that could just mean that they are more willing to talk about it or self-identify as such. As a psychologist I couldn't state with confidence that it suggests more men are in that position than women. The one thing I would say the limited available stats support is that amongst women reporting involuntary celibacy more state that they are in a sexless relationship, whereas men are more likely to state that they have no relationship.

Preemptive response to people assuming my motivation is bitterness: nah dog, i don't live in the US, I live in a place where i actually reap the benefits of the singles ratio, I just like disagreeing with people online.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

drat I feel like this guy could have salvaged this one at any time before the last two messages.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

EngineerSean posted:

drat I feel like this guy could have salvaged this one at any time before the last two messages.
drat it's a shame the creepy paedo didn't "get some"

Risky
May 18, 2003

EngineerSean posted:

The sad part is she seeked him out. He could have probably got a date if he kept it casual like "wow, you look good. What have you been up to?", Instead of just going full horny neanderthal on her.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Risky posted:

The sad part is she seeked him out. He could have probably got a date if he kept it casual like "wow, you look good. What have you been up to?", Instead of just going full horny neanderthal on her.

right? the first message is just part of normal conversation, and then it just goes so wrong after that

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
No I swear guys he legitimately thought she wanted his dilz enough that she'd know that the "proper" response to "compliments of hotness" like those is "well we didn't bang then, but we could certainly bang now!"

"it's normal xD same age" covers all his bases, obviously :jerkbag:

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Tricky D posted:

No means no Mr nice guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM5_T0eNPrQ

I go to Church. I'm a really nice guy.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

It's a phrasing thing. "I remember thinking you where hot back then and you're still smoking hot now." Vs "you where smoking hot back then. Right now I would bang 9 year old you. But not in a weird way."

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Moon Atari posted:

This is correct when not adjusting for age, but the US Census Bureau's Community Survey consistently reports that almost every city in America has significantly more single men than women amongst 20 and 30 somethings. Once you hit 50 though the balance shifts to more single women everywhere, with the primary explanation being due to the higher male death rate.

There isn't much research on involuntary celibacy, but what there is demonstrates a gender skew by respondents favouring men significantly. But that could just mean that they are more willing to talk about it or self-identify as such. As a psychologist I couldn't state with confidence that it suggests more men are in that position than women. The one thing I would say the limited available stats support is that amongst women reporting involuntary celibacy more state that they are in a sexless relationship, whereas men are more likely to state that they have no relationship.

Preemptive response to people assuming my motivation is bitterness: nah dog, i don't live in the US, I live in a place where i actually reap the benefits of the singles ratio, I just like disagreeing with people online.

So what you're saying is that there is a 50+ lonely woman for every 20 something weeb?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

it works out too because those guys never want kids, everybody wins

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

RobattoJesus posted:

It's like constant debasement combined with moderate physical exercise culminating in a wave of guilt or disappointment and possibly terror

The part where she pees in your mouth is pretty good though

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Gaunab posted:

you are just full of bad opinions

maybe I went in expecting it to be a different kind of movie. or maybe shane black sucks

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

romanowski posted:

what is sex like?

like jacking off, but less lonely and more exercise

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
idgi none of these are powerpoints

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Cantaloupe posted:

idgi none of these are powerpoints

yeah op hosed up it should be .pub for ms publisher :rolleyes:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
ms power, point and match

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Assuming that most people are heterosexual and monogamous, there's an approximately equal number of single men and single women. In my social circle, however, there are a lot more single men, because a lot of the women have gone for partnerships (many of which aren't and never were sexual) because men have treated them so badly, basically exempting themselves.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

RobattoJesus posted:

There's no feeling like being naked, sweaty and marinating in your own self-hatred while grasping for your inhaler because natural selection is playing a cruel joke on you

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

if you look at something like this and think its real you are the most gigantic idiot on the planet

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
many years ago I worked with a goony dude that never got laid and I told him that he's riding the bus because he thought that he was too good to drive anything less than a Ferrari.

i don't know what happened to that dude but I always remembered my smart and clever anaology. hopefully he learned to love banging ugly chicks with hot bodies or fat chicks with pretty faces like I have

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Carmant posted:

if you look at something like this and think its real you are the most gigantic idiot on the planet

are you suggesting there are fake things on the internet?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
thats insane, would you know how long it'd take to fake a few text blurbs like that? At least a couple of minutes, man
no one is mad enough to spend all that effort

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Next you're going to tell me that women fake orgasms

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
My special talent is, I find it very difficult to orgasm from normal sex, so I just do whatever gets her to orgasm, then get her to blow me

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

time to blow your mind: not only do female orgasms not exist, male ones don't either. the whole thing is a myth perpetuated to further human reproduction. the truth is that both sexes have been faking it this whole time in a cosmic Seinfeld-esque mix-up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

SciFiDownBeat posted:

time to blow your mind: not only do female orgasms not exist, male ones don't either. the whole thing is a myth perpetuated to further human reproduction. the truth is that both sexes have been faking it this whole time in a cosmic Seinfeld-esque mix-up

I'm learning so much from this thread

• Locked thread