Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Zzulu posted:

Are you guys even shaking your finger at Tobey McGuire attacking a bakery, buttfucking everything while chanting "YOU'RE GONNA DIE"?

Actual words spoken by Zzulu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Stinky_Pete posted:

My special talent is, I find it very difficult to orgasm from normal sex, so I just do whatever gets her to orgasm, then get her to blow me

try banging a dude

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

My wife's high school friend messaged her a few months before our wedding and told her that he had loved her since their sophomore year in high school. He wsn't angry or anything but did say he wishes he had told her when she was single so she would have picked him which pissed her off so she said she wished he would have told her too so she could have said no then.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to piss off someone about to get married by insinuating that you wish they had never met their fiancé. Or maybe you wouldn't.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
raise you hands if in retrospect the chubby girl you dated in young adulthood was the best and most frequent sex you ever had

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

LegoPirateNinja posted:

raise you hands if in retrospect the chubby girl you dated in young adulthood was the best and most frequent sex you ever had
I'm raising my hands but it's because I'm extremely excited to read the epicly funny name Lego Pirate Ninja!!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

can't relate to that but the best head I ever got was from the fattest girl I ever had sex with

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

I'm a 26 yr old virgin because i'm ugly so I cant answer that question

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Does anyone here want to have gay sex? PM me :bigtran:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Remind me to raise my hand in ten years or so tia.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

a hole-y ghost posted:

I'm raising my hands but it's because I'm extremely excited to read the epicly funny name Lego Pirate Ninja!!

welcome to my buddy list

stump collector
May 28, 2007

dog buttz posted:

My wife's high school friend messaged her a few months before our wedding and told her that he had loved her since their sophomore year in high school. He wsn't angry or anything but did say he wishes he had told her when she was single so she would have picked him which pissed her off so she said she wished he would have told her too so she could have said no then.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to piss off someone about to get married by insinuating that you wish they had never met their fiancé. Or maybe you wouldn't.

haha

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Captain Yossarian posted:

Does anyone here want to have gay sex? PM me :bigtran:

haha that's so gay I'm gonna pm him but only ironically as a joke haha I don't really want to have gay sex with my friend captain Yossarian lol just as a joke maybe I would though pranked i'm not gay

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

LegoPirateNinja posted:

welcome to my buddy list
:hf:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

City of Tampa posted:

many years ago I worked with a goony dude that never got laid and I told him that he's riding the bus because he thought that he was too good to drive anything less than a Ferrari.

i don't know what happened to that dude but I always remembered my smart and clever anaology. hopefully he learned to love banging ugly chicks with hot bodies or fat chicks with pretty faces like I have

This is good advice

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

LegoPirateNinja posted:

yep. she wasn't even chubby she was awesome all around but she seemed to *really* like me which felt wrong so I ended it.

i'm a loving idiot

Blue Train posted:

can't relate to that but the best head I ever got was from the fattest girl I ever had sex with

also- same. they got that oral fixation down pat

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i broke up with a girl in HS because she dropped the 'i love you' after 3-4 weeks and it spooked me (I did take her virginity I guess tbf) but in retrospect she was pretty great at hooking up and I shouldn'ta torpedo'd it

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

dog buttz posted:

The same thing happened to me when my coworker who'd introduced me to my wife flipped out and contacted us on Facebook 3 years later and said I'd stolen his life because my wife had made him a sandwich at 3am after they went to a concert the weekend before we met so he said she had led him on and she should have ended up with him. :v:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Necc0 posted:

yep. she wasn't even chubby she was awesome all around but she seemed to *really* like me which felt wrong so I ended it.

i'm a loving idiot

also- same. they got that oral fixation down pat

My first and best was from a fat theater girl under the high school stairway

Its all been downhill since

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

i broke up with a girl in HS because she dropped the 'i love you' after 3-4 weeks and it spooked me (I did take her virginity I guess tbf) but in retrospect she was pretty great at hooking up and I shouldn'ta torpedo'd it

Okay

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Moridin920 posted:

Unsurprising that women think men are shits

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

RobattoJesus posted:

Unsurprising that women think men are shits

well, high school boys certainly.

also, high school girls

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Will anyone be my gf

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Moridin920 posted:

What is this American fear of "I love you" ? Is it like saying you're getting married

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Don Tacorleone posted:

What is this American fear of "I love you" ? Is it like saying you're getting married

well I was 16-17, at the time it seems like a pretty big deal idk

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Don Tacorleone posted:

love is frowned upon in america

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Carmant posted:

Will anyone be my gf

Me. I'll be your goonfriend.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Don Tacorleone posted:

"I love you" is a statement whose meaning is actually quite contextual. Here is a handy translation guide based on the speaker.

Nice Guy: "As the first girl to kiss me you are now bonded to me for life. If you show another man affection I will attempt to kill you, myself, or both of us."

Nice Girl: "You are the only guy who ever let me finish reading one of my fan fictions. If I find a female name on your phone's contact list I will undergo a shrieking breakdown and cause at least $1,000 in property damage at your (parent's) place.

Regular Guy: I like you.

Regular Girl: I am either nearing 40 years old or a teenager.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Don Tacorleone posted:

It's pretty weird to say less than a month in to dating. I could see a naive highschooler saying it that early but to anyone older than that it'd be a p big red flag.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Carmant posted:

Will anyone be my gf

ok but i'll be the big hairy kind with a big dick who fucks your rear end

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

Man, that's what highschool relationships are. You say "I love you" way too fast, rush into sex, then break up after 2-3 months. You missed out on a decent month or two of sex, smdh.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I deny the girl both my attention and my cock until at least 40 days have passed. If she's still there after that, it is time for impregnation

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

dog buttz posted:

This sounds like one of those people thinking they are like the main character in a generic rom com

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

dog buttz posted:

you can tell xkcd nice guy was just chewin off all his stick fingernails waiting for this chance

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

BoonyPC posted:

This sounds like one of those people thinking they are like the main character in a generic rom com

It sounds like my friend in high school who crushed on the one chick since like junior high but never made a move.

The Homecoming our senior year she got dumped by her boyfriend right after the homecoming game and he saw his chance. He offered to go with her 'as a friend' and she was like "sure, but I have this other ticket". So my dateless rear end got a free ticket to Homecoming, had a ton of girls all 'awww you're so sweet doing this for her, you wanna dance?' and basically third-wheeled on my friend's putz rear end until he was thoroughly friendzoned by the girl.

That was actually a pretty great night.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Howard Beale posted:

you can tell xkcd nice guy was just chewin off all his stick fingernails waiting for this chance

gross

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

3-4 weeks, hah! I met a girl at a wedding, I was 26 and she was 23, I think. Next day there was post wedding party and there, with less than 24 hours of having met, she went for the "I love you". I just smiled and tried to make the moment pass. I thought, hey, we might make this work. Long story short, we couldn't. I eventually broke it off, but she didn't seem to get it and would not stop calling me. I had to eventually start ignoring her calls on my phone, last time she called was after 4 months of not answering.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Howard Beale posted:

An old room mate of mine was both a huge xkcd fan and a huge Nice Guy, I wonder if he has the introspection to... no, nevermind

Edit: The other Nice Guy one they did was better

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Pick posted:

Assuming that most people are heterosexual and monogamous, there's an approximately equal number of single men and single women. In my social circle, however, there are a lot more single men, because a lot of the women have gone for partnerships (many of which aren't and never were sexual) because men have treated them so badly, basically exempting themselves.

its also not unusual for women to date a generation above them, or for older men to dump their wives and date a generation below. This basically never happens in reverse.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Pick posted:

Assuming that most people are heterosexual and monogamous, there's an approximately equal number of single men and single women. In my social circle, however, there are a lot more single men, because a lot of the women have gone for partnerships (many of which aren't and never were sexual) because men have treated them so badly, basically exempting themselves.

So women are single because of men, and men are single because of men. Interesting theory. My counter theory is that the women probably have poo poo personalities too, which is why they cant get men to date them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I think ladies smell nice and have a soft skin ;D

• Locked thread