Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

If this thread causes a goon to kill himself out of shame of being male I will close it, probs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Ratjaculation posted:

If this thread causes a goon to kill himself out of shame of being male I will close it, probs

Nothing of importance will be lost, tbh

Placid Marmot
Apr 28, 2013
Someone posted the top half of this a couple of pages ago but they neglectfully omitted the second

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
as a male sometimes I wish I could meet these people irl so I could inflict the physical violence on them that they so desperately need but I can't seem to spot them in the wild very well

"good guy would agree with me that if you are a bitch you deserve abuse" what the gently caress lol

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Ratjaculation posted:

No it's not shame. Just embarrassment. Endless.

:stare:

Placid Marmot posted:

Someone posted the top half of this a couple of pages ago but they neglectfully omitted the second

This is pretty good though.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

This thread makes me so glad that I'm self-aware enough to pin all of my romantic and carnal failings squarely on my own idiot shoulders.

And also for realizing that no matter how much of a dating failure I am, I will never be as bad as these chucefucks.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I think the next trend is going to be the 2nd order irony nice guy, who spends months linking feminist memes about how "nice guys" suck, but then flips the gently caress out when a girl dates some fedora-chad who doesn't even have the right gamergate opinions.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

"Women look way better without makeup" - a man who has never seen a woman without makeup.

Hey dude, guess what, ladies are just as naturally pizza faced as you and I, they just generally take care of themselves.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Ratjaculation posted:

lol how ridiculous as if that could possibly happen a second time

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

this is fuckin great

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I bet the Incredible Sulk is wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Iron Prince posted:

this is fuckin great

never heard the term 'qt 3.14' used to describe a girl, and i'm kinda ashamed that i 'got it'.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

lorn Wayne posted:

never heard the term 'qt 3.14' used to describe a girl, and i'm kinda ashamed that i 'got it'.

It's a 4chan greentext thing, and like most things it's really dumb.

E. That is one of my favorite images though, just so unintentional

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jul 27, 2016

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
I got a few friends that are girls and they share stories of nice guys. Honestly I used to feel sympathy for them because I some times would project the things I've done, like "oh poo poo am I one of those creeps?", but just the things they do habitually is on another level.

There's nothing wrong with being nice it's just habitual self sacrifice that no one reasonably would ever do, or can even pay back. They want the girl without the possibility of rejection so they mask it in favors and wait for the payoff.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

P-Mack posted:

I think the next trend is going to be the 2nd order irony nice guy, who spends months linking feminist memes about how "nice guys" suck, but then flips the gently caress out when a girl dates some fedora-chad who doesn't even have the right gamergate opinions.

The Post-Nice guy

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
women are who-ores

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Overly Feminist Guy is just Nice Guy with new clothes

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

ElGroucho posted:

Overly Feminist Guy is just Nice Guy with new clothes

They're both trying to hit a baseball with a piece of wet spaghetti, and they don't understand what they could be doing wrong.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I did the baseball a lot of favors so it owes me a home run

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

Moridin920 posted:

as a male sometimes I wish I could meet these people irl so I could inflict the physical violence on them that they so desperately need but I can't seem to spot them in the wild very well

There's a ton of them at geeky hobby stores/events, but it's hard to find them unless there's a decent looking girl there. Then you just watch for the guys who get weird or excessively cheerful around her.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Cthulu Carl posted:

the Incredible Sulk

Holy poo poo I'm dying. You killed me I hope youre proud of yourself

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

jon joe posted:

No it's not shame. Just embarrassment. Endless.

:stare:

This is pretty good though.
the term is fremdscham

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Nice guys should have majored in whorticulture in college like everyone other normal guy

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I feel a bit of an uncomfortable twinge over the make-up one, because I have always preferred women with little or no make-up. At least it is balanced by me being a huge rear end in a top hat who has had plenty of sex, I guess.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I feel a bit of an uncomfortable twinge over the make-up one, because I have always preferred women with little or no make-up. At least it is balanced by me being a huge rear end in a top hat who has had plenty of sex, I guess.

In your defense there is a difference between not liking a ton of makeup as a preference and loudly exclaiming that you like "natural beauty" because you "aren't like those other guys"

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

jon joe posted:

I can't. It's too much. I'm getting second, third, and fourth hand embarrassment. I'm going to die of embarrassment and these nice guys are still going to be waddling around insulting woman like giant tools, and then my ghost will die of embarrassment, too.

OP didn't even want you to read this thread you whore i hope you get goatse'd and whatevercocked by some jock rear end in a top hat gently caress you

have a nice lemonparty slut

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Stop wearing makeup like a goddamn slut already so that these sexless nerds will find you attractive- Jesus Christ get it together girls! :argh:

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
ppl are always like wow you wear so much makeup why do you wear so much makeup you should go without it then you show up without makeup and they're all oh god you look awful are you sick what's wrong with you

SillyOldBag
Nov 6, 2009

if it aint swole then punch the tip and twist it

Placid Marmot posted:

What's that beautiful girl's name i have a crush on her and would like to wish her good morning from now on

e: That loving cow deserves to get aids from mr thundercock

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. My sister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger age. It is such an injustice. The slob doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

In all seriousness Virginity is very important to these guys, probably because they have no confidence and don't want their future wives to know better

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Troposphere posted:

ppl are always like wow you wear so much makeup why do you wear so much makeup you should go without it then you show up without makeup and they're all oh god you look awful are you sick what's wrong with you

You shouldn't wear so much makeup (but make sure you keep up the foundation and eyeshadow and maybe some lipstick)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainSarcastic posted:

as long as you're not telling all women to not wear as much makeup bc that's what you personally find attractive it's fine imo

can't help what you like, just don't expect women to cater to you is all.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

DreamShipWrecked posted:

You shouldn't wear so much makeup (but make sure you keep up the foundation and eyeshadow and maybe some lipstick)

I had a dude tell me once I drew my eyebrows too thick so the next day I drew them even thicker out of pure spite

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Red Suit posted:

I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. My sister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger age. It is such an injustice. The slob doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever.

Should I be ashamed for immediately recognizing exactly what this is?

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I just don't understand why they all wear fadoras. Did they have a meeting or something? Was like the leader Nice Guy going on a mall trip with his best friend girl and she said "You'd look really cool in this hat" and then later he got a kiss on the cheek so the story trickled down to the lesser castes?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

She had it cumin. Can't expect people to curry you through life. Listen to my sage wisdom: that treatment comes part and parsley when you don't consider a spice guy oreganoly.

Troposphere posted:

People who don't know anything about makeup say things like "I think you look better without makeup on" but don't realize that mascara and eyeliner counts as makeup and there are maybe zero people on the planet who look "better" without it.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Troposphere posted:

I had a dude tell me once I drew my eyebrows too thick so the next day I drew them even thicker out of pure spite

I had a girlfriend who said I was starting to get fat so I gained 250lbs. That taught her a lesson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CubanMissile posted:

I just don't understand why they all wear fadoras. Did they have a meeting or something? Was like the leader Nice Guy going on a mall trip with his best friend girl and she said "You'd look really cool in this hat" and then later he got a kiss on the cheek so the story trickled down to the lesser castes?

i think I know, only if bc I wore a fedora for a bit in HS before redditors blew it the gently caress up (baseball caps never looked good on me and I wanted to wear a hat)

it's bc they are men's hats that aren't baseball caps and also tons of classy looking dudes wore them decades ago so these dudes think all they gotta do is pop a fedora on and they'll be super suave

• Locked thread