Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

hyperhazard posted:

Never search for micro tattoo. You get pages and pages of poo poo like this:

Reminds me of the small black dot my mom has on her chest. It was the marker for radiation when she had breast cancer.

Glad to see this person survived their bilateral toe cancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

hyperhazard posted:

Never search for micro tattoo. You get pages and pages of poo poo like this:

I'm okay with this. I just hope she has more tattoos than just those two dots, given the #tattooedgirl hashtag.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Really, nobody else liked this one? I mean, its not factually correct but I liked the theme.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Aside from the fact that it looks like her chest is giving birth no it's still terrible

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

The guitar doesn't line up and the shape of the skull seems funky to me.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

The guitar gains a seventh string below the bottom pick-up.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Patchwork Shaman posted:

The guitar gains a seventh string below the bottom pick-up.

Both pickups have 7, but the part where the headstock has 6 is the kicker. Unless the negative space on the pickups is supposed to represent the strings.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

DandyLion posted:

Really, nobody else liked this one? I mean, its not factually correct but I liked the theme.

It might be a cute joke if it were small and somewhere coverable, and also executed better, but as a huge chest/cleavage piece? Come on.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Have huge chest or cleavage pieces ever looked good?

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

Lizard Combatant posted:

pic of goon with giant owl goes here

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Lizard Combatant posted:

Yes. A friend.

https://m.imgur.com/ekIVeba?r

Pilfered Pallbearers has a new favorite as of 01:10 on Jul 28, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Lizard Combatant posted:

I saw some gorgeous cherry blossom one recently. I wish I had a pic. It was beautiful, branches and flowers going from chest to shoulders. But other than that 99.9% are crap.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
It's easier to find really bad chest pieces than really good ones, but I stumbled on this and it's giving me a headache. Paging all tattoo thread cryptographers:

Also I didn't notice the big dumpy dude in the background for the first minute I was staring at it somehow.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

fullroundaction posted:

It's easier to find really bad chest pieces than really good ones, but I stumbled on this and it's giving me a headache. Paging all tattoo thread cryptographers:

Also I didn't notice the big dumpy dude in the background for the first minute I was staring at it somehow.

You need to flip it horizontally so it is facing the right direction. it is still illegible:negative:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Well done? Yes. Good looking chestpiece? Still no.

But opinions and assholes and blah blah blah.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

The blue thread on the arm looks decent but the red looks like ezma rash.

Carbon Thief
Oct 11, 2009

Diamonds aren't the only things that are forever.

fullroundaction posted:

Alis volat propriis "She flies with her own wings"

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Assuming this is a white person so the Hindu themed tattoo seems kind of poor taste.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Male Tears posted:

Assuming this is a white person so the Hindu themed tattoo seems kind of poor taste.

Yes segregation is good and progressive, let us not let cultures mix.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

My sister just texted me she got a tattoo and she hates it. I feel a little bad about posting hers (it IS awful) so here are some other offerings from the shop.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
This is one of my favorite chest pieces. It's also a torso and leg piece, but meh.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Lizard Combatant posted:

I've seen like, one (in person), and she had flown out to California to have it done by someone who probably charges more per hour than I make in a week.

All the other ones, though? They range from "I should've found a better artist" to "I need a twelve-pack of turtlenecks from Costco if you go"

I think the worst offenders I've come across are kitchen job Ford TRUCKS logo with superimposed Browning deerhead logo and (admittedly well-inked) VEGAN in Copperplate Bold on the side of a smiling cow.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Lizard Combatant posted:

Come on. At least be subtle about asking for pics :v:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Drink and Fight posted:

My sister just texted me she got a tattoo and she hates it. I feel a little bad about posting hers (it IS awful) so here are some other offerings from the shop.

Post your sister's

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I literally have no idea what the gently caress is up with the left(Sailor whatever's right) arm/leg in this tattoo :confused:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Johnny Truant posted:

I literally have no idea what the gently caress is up with the left(Sailor whatever's right) arm/leg in this tattoo :confused:

I'm pretty sure that's a recent tattoo of the creature from 'Stranger Things'.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

Reminds me of the small black dot my mom has on her chest. It was the marker for radiation when she had breast cancer.

Glad to see this person survived their bilateral toe cancer.

Target dots was the first thing I thought of. I have four on my leg, so when people ask me if I have any tattoos I can proudly say "FOUR! But I'd have to take my pants off to show you." :quagmire:

When it was time to get the dots I thought they would use a tattoo gun. Instead the nurse had a little bottle almost like White Out except it had ink in it, and in the cap was a tiny needle. She dipped it in the ink and then JAB JAB JAB JAB she needled the poo poo out of me.

I call them "my constellation"...

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

DandyLion posted:

I'm pretty sure that's a recent tattoo of the creature from 'Stranger Things'.

Still haven't gotten around to watching this :blush:

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Carbon Thief posted:

Alis volat propriis "She flies with her own wings"

Now do the thing where you draw on it in MSPaint to outline the letters because I still don't see it.

Johnny Truant posted:

Do, it's really good.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Johnny Truant posted:

I started watching it the other night and I'm really enjoying it. They even found child actors who are good.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

fullroundaction posted:

Do, it's really good.

Chichevache posted:

I started watching it the other night and I'm really enjoying it. They even found child actors who are good.

Yeah I've been meaning to, TV is falling by the wayside at the moment in my life. I watched the first episode but I was, uh, pretty :guinness: so I don't remember much. Probably start using an episode per study session as a mini break.

Anyway, finally got around to uploading this. Seen at a street festival in Chicago, could not believe my eyes that I saw something like this out in the wild.

Fake edit: And okay I still don't know how to properly BBcode images here, can anyone help? I literally feel like an idiot, this is the second time I've tried multiple things to no avail. I just uploaded this image...

http://imgur.com/a/BTMKO

...to imgur. I know it doesn't have a file type at the end, so I tried just adding .jpg and it still didn't work?

chienandalusia
Feb 17, 2011

fullroundaction posted:

Now do the thing where you draw on it in MSPaint to outline the letters because I still don't see it.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Johnny Truant posted:

Anyway, finally got around to uploading this. Seen at a street festival in Chicago, could not believe my eyes that I saw something like this out in the wild.

Fake edit: And okay I still don't know how to properly BBcode images here, can anyone help? I literally feel like an idiot, this is the second time I've tried multiple things to no avail. I just uploaded this image...

http://imgur.com/a/BTMKO

...to imgur. I know it doesn't have a file type at the end, so I tried just adding .jpg and it still didn't work?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Johnny Truant posted:

Watch it. It's good.

also imgur was recently redesigned in an attempt to harvest more ad impressions, so now you have to link straight to the image, not to the "album" or "post" or whatever

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

LingcodKilla posted:

Don't bother talking with PCOSBILL about race related issues.

Be free to ask him why he can't post in TFR though.

Yeah, I wouldn't have seen his answer if people hadn't responded to him?

I've actually thought about unblocking Pcos because I haven't really seen him say anything too dumb lately and it doesn't really matter anyway when everyone keeps quoting him and usually those messages are almost or sometimes even more kneejerkely dumb than what ever he posts.

To answer your question Bill, yeah I guess that's great if you and the other person get a chance to ask and answer that question. Now go live life to it's fullest you rascal.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
right-click, copy image address (in Chrome)

you can also select the first option, Open link in new tab, and the url you want to paste is the one in the address box.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
Also

Get share links:

BBCode:

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

synthetik posted:

pic of goon with giant owl goes here

Me? Enjoy my titties.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010