Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Dudes take being a virgin outside of high school too seriously. I was a virgin until I was 22, and despite a little embarrassment everything turned out great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Why even mention being a virgin?

I was like 20 when I lost mine and didn't tell her poo poo.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
If you are a young man and feel like women aren't paying attention to you, just wait

The numbers aren't on your side when you are in your twenties, but watch the tables turn in your 30s-40s, it's pretty funny

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Pick posted:

An important distinction is that the "bottom of the barrel" for men, by man standards, is a really ugly woman. A "bottom of the barrel" for women, by woman standards, is someone who will try to kill us if we leave

Pick posted:

Sorry but it's true. When men think of "Oh god, I don't want to die alone, I might have to ..." they imagine that ugly girl who hangs around them and is desperate for attention. When women think, "Oh god, I don't want to die alone, I might have to..." it's the dude who collects swords and has a file folder called "guro"

You kinda got some hosed up ideas about relationships / people in general. I guess I'm sorry for whatever caused that to happen?

A lot of your arguments are anecdotal, and my anecdotes are about abusive (physical and mental) ex girlfriends.

It's almost as if people are lovely regardless of gender and if I were to say all women are psychopaths because of my ex girlfriends or other crazy girls I've met, I would be intellectually dishonest. I mean come on here "At worst a guy has to settle for someone ugly, Women have to shack up with murderers" is that a joke? Are you joking right now?

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010

je1 healthcare posted:

EDIT: A lot of attractive women stay in abusive relationships, mostly due to low self-esteem which is enforced by the abusive spouse and/or family.

I believe abusive = sexy to a lot of women. Look how many attractive women try to hook up with inmates. Women who wouldnt look twice at a neckbeard are lining up for conjugal visits. Serial killers on the news get fan mail and marriage proposals from good looking chicks.

I saw a study on fetishes somewhere, could have been bs but it claimed the number one fetishist by far for women is masochism. For men, it's a grab bag of all kinds of weird poo poo but not too much masochism.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
wow this thread really sucks

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

AugmentedVision posted:

wow this thread really sucks

Unlike women am I right bros high five?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

kickascii posted:

I believe abusive = sexy to a lot of women. Look how many attractive women try to hook up with inmates. Women who wouldnt look twice at a neckbeard are lining up for conjugal visits. Serial killers on the news get fan mail and marriage proposals from good looking chicks.

I saw a study on fetishes somewhere, could have been bs but it claimed the number one fetishist by far for women is masochism. For men, it's a grab bag of all kinds of weird poo poo but not too much masochism.

Source your quotes

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

CubanMissile posted:

Dudes take being a virgin outside of high school too seriously. I was a virgin until I was 22, and despite a little embarrassment everything turned out great.

:same:

I took it way too seriously at the time and in hind sight it seems so ridiculous.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

stop philosophizing and post more cringe

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

canyoneer posted:

I don't throw things when I'm angry because I'm an adult who can express his emotions in healthy ways.

yeah alright check out Master Jedi over here who is always in 100% control of his human nature

sorry bro my car got towed after I was told I'd be fine to park there by an employee in the management office and I couldn't afford the $350 tow fee at that moment in time and they were going to tack on another $50/day and I was scared I was going to lose my car I just bought and in a moment of frustration/panic/anger I threw a thing and got pouty

doesn't mean I'm going to beat on people

e: and I see how if during an argument the man is throwing poo poo around and being a bull in a china shop that could be threatening, that's not what I'm talking about

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I'm a masochist because I keep reading this loving terrible thread

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
This thread got :goonsay: quick

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

:same:

I took it way too seriously at the time and in hind sight it seems so ridiculous.

You eventually get your dilz drained, and the next day you're still a loser.

Like dweebs talk about this virgin stigma as if there's some dude with great abs, an interesting career, and cool friends, but word got out he's still a virgin and women just run for the hills and text all their friends to forewarn them about this sick freak.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I'm sorry I'ma just drop it and

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Why can't I get a gf? GOD I HATE WOMEN

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
drat women really think about the threat of violence like that during dates? Seems insane to me, maybe that's my male privilege, loving awesome

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Moridin920 posted:

To be fair he seems to voluntarily removing himself from the gene pool so...

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you get corrective surgery you better inform future mates bc otherwise you are just lying and misrepresenting yourself

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

darkhand posted:

drat women really think about the threat of violence like that during dates? Seems insane to me, maybe that's my male privilege, loving awesome

they do, and given the amount of loving psychos out there who won't take no for an answer it seems totally plausible

these people freaking out on Reddit/Tumblr whatever that we're all screenshotting and laughing at? Get a few drinks in them and they're like that in real life and what is cringy and annoying online quickly becomes threatening.

I feel like Jonny pulls it off despite the fedora, not because of

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

I'm so sick of all these attractive women dating beautiful male models. loving fills me with so much rage. 190% of the time attractive women are attracted to these adonises, who also sleep with ugly women, which is why I pity them.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Seriously though who would ever gently caress someone that doesnt play minecraft or dwarf fortress (or both)?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i like that posted:

This thread got :goonsay: quick

bad lol

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

mordin you have saved the thread, how can i ever repay you?

please keep in mind that i only view you as a friend tho

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I tried on a fedora at the store today because of this thread as a joke to see if I could pull off a fedora.

Nope. I mean I'd like to think I'm not ugly, but if you aren't a solid 9 or 10 you can't make a fedora work.

I bought a giant rubber bucket hat instead. I still look like a dick, but at least it works in the rain and it shows I'm probably not a sex predator.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

mods please add 'females of the world' to the thread title

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Moridin920 posted:

"I don't want to settle for an unattractive woman!"

"WTF, ADONIS!? Quit hoarding all the unattractive women!"

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Same

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

loving excellent. I wonder how many hours that dude has wasted just standing around in art galleries not looking at or appreciating jack poo poo but keeps doing it anyways to look cultured on okcupid

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
DF is pretty much the best game it's true

one of these things is not like the others

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Moridin920 posted:

if you get corrective surgery you better inform future mates bc otherwise you are just lying and misrepresenting yourself

This guy thinks somebody would ever gently caress him

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Pick posted:

An important distinction is that the "bottom of the barrel" for men, by man standards, is a really ugly woman. A "bottom of the barrel" for women, by woman standards, is someone who will try to kill us if we leave

As someone who has been falsely accused of rape by a vindictive ex who only admitted we never had any sexual contact when I told her that she could take me to court or I could take her to court, I can assure you that my bottom of the barrel has very little to do with looks.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Jul 28, 2016

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ratjaculation posted:

mordin you have saved the thread, how can i ever repay you?

please keep in mind that i only view you as a friend tho

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

That's clearly a picture of two ladies.

• Locked thread