Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I hate this game and I'm refusing to read anything before this page.

Or after this page.

This page determines all of my thoughts on this game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Apocron posted:

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru.

This is a town post.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Asiina I'm pretty sure Apo murdered me he's rude

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Naw man, you probably have a little while before you explode

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

imgay posted:

Naw man, you probably have a little while before you explode

Cool I don't know anime my current role was designed so that dongs would rig it and give it to CC (obviously)

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
u got hit in some pressure points or something then you blow up like 5 min later right before he says something cool

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Ok hey Apo since you are rude tell me if I get to live until tomorrow

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Apocron posted:

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru.

Is it weird that I know what this is not based on its actual origin but because I can piece it together through the random assortment of Japanese words I know through years of watching anime and then once I had translated it I knew what it was referring to?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9jbI6Xab_w

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
YPM is the dude in green.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

hey is there still room to join?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Everyone wishes to kill me ITT and it feels bad

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Asiina posted:

Is it weird that I know what this is not based on its actual origin but because I can piece it together through the random assortment of Japanese words I know through years of watching anime and then once I had translated it I knew what it was referring to?

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005

Your Personal Muse posted:

Ok hey Apo since you are rude tell me if I get to live until tomorrow

Your death will be certain but not immediate.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Hi I quit this game thanks god bless.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kashuno posted:

Hi I quit this game thanks god bless.

ok

##vote kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

ok

##vote kashuno

Please don't mention me, you bind me to the thread and I wish to escape my torment

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Dongs if you were going to give us all our own roles why didn't you just give me my great one?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
game continues after apocrons day action

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

hey is there still room to join?

ya join in imo make your own role

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J23_DPXy23Y

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Li Dawny didn't eat pepper, pretty scummy IMO.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
modkill imho

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

dugong has entered the game as deadproof anti-survivor

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

normally i wouldnt allow late register but his name looks suspiciously close to dongs

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

HAhahaha Dugongsbot 9000!!!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
This page had taught me many important things.

Like that you can just quit games. Perhaps I shall do that.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Get your Viper av back and poison everyone imo

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
someone use a day action or something poo poo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Asiina posted:

This page had taught me many important things.

Like that you can just quit games. Perhaps I shall do that.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Speaking seriously - this is the problem with CYOR games, people lose interest fast because there's no cohesion in the game.

Giving people roles someone else made would have been interesting, but the 'lol you get your own role' switcheroo was dumb and took the wind out of everyone's sails. At this point I'm not sure the game is worth continuing.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Its A Mafia Game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i think basically everyone who has a stupid dayaction has used their stupid dayaction (until tomorrow, dear god). the roles submitted are fairly robust and i think the game created is interesting w/ surprising interactions b/w roles. i am v. interested to see how n1 and following days go. i stand by returning everyone's original role (random) because there's an obvious, breaking strategy for town if you think about it. if there was anything exceedingly stupid, i wouldve removed it. (there are some things i wished i removed after the fact). if you are mad about your role, maybe you shouldnt have submitted a bad role. i cant force anyone to play mafia, but i gently encourage everyone to play this game w/ all their heart. ultimately, i suggest you hunt scum, mafia players.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
you got it buddy

i stand by tobbs being most likely to submit a scum role, but would also accept a jimson vote for today

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i think basically everyone who has a stupid dayaction has used their stupid dayaction (until tomorrow, dear god). the roles submitted are fairly robust and i think the game created is interesting w/ surprising interactions b/w roles. i am v. interested to see how n1 and following days go. i stand by returning everyone's original role (random) because there's an obvious, breaking strategy for town if you think about it. if there was anything exceedingly stupid, i wouldve removed it. (there are some things i wished i removed after the fact). if you are mad about your role, maybe you shouldnt have submitted a bad role. i cant force anyone to play mafia, but i gently encourage everyone to play this game w/ all their heart. ultimately, i suggest you hunt scum, mafia players.

I don't like reading the words you posted. So instead I say we lynch Kashuno because he probably made a masturbatory scum role to make his hunt easier.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
##vote Jimson

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I don't like reading the words you posted. So instead I say we lynch Kashuno because he probably made a masturbatory scum role to make his hunt easier.

That's dumb as gently caress I only submit 3Ps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote Jimson I have it on good authority that stuff with him isn't legit

• Locked thread