Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
anyway, destination saturn was a treat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

lonesomedwarf posted:

now what am i going to mastrurbate to

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

brb

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Howard Beale posted:

anyway, destination saturn was a treat

It is really good. I remember it being read in the Desert Bus lp, which was simultaneously the worst lp ever made and also still better than this thread

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

COOL CORN posted:

Yeah poo poo like that, that's the thing I wouldn't do because I'm a normal well-adjusted human being

Is pretending to be your mentally ill internet pal's fake lesbian wife a thing a normal well-adjusted human being would do?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

What the gently caress happened here

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Applewhite posted:

You know what else?

I'm beginning to suspect Saint Isias Boner's CYOAs aren't really vintage game books that were popular in the 80's.

You monster!

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

BUT HE OR SHE SAID SHE WAS A LESBIAN BUT SHE WASN'T GUYS, FUUUUUUUUCK. stop posting troposphere, here or anywhere

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I think what we've all learned here is that well adjusted people don't post funny things in GBS

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Splicer posted:

I think what we've all learned here is that well adjusted people don't post funny things in GBS

and its too bad for me that the opposite isnt also true

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

it'll be alright little bee-man, stay strong

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

Troposphere posted:

I care because it's weird and gross for a dude to pretend to be a lesbian and try and join a space for women, a lot of whom are lgbt. it's weird. it's a weird thing to do.
Who gives a poo poo? Banning funny people for being weird or gross will kill this thriving, popular comedy forum.

Also, a safe space for women is a fine and noble thing - but is GBS the place for it? This thread seemed a more appropriate fit for GBS than that one.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i will go into the work thread and pretend i'm gainfully employed

Synathaesia
Jul 4, 2009

it's been a hard day's night
and I'd been workin' like a dog

did bruiser ever even run a street sweeper?

Synathaesia
Jul 4, 2009

he posted this picture of his rig, but I'm beginning to doubt its authenticity

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Has the defcon one buzzer as clitoris been mentioned yet?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

this god drat book was a work of art. free ladydad

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Lil Peeler posted:

Has the defcon one buzzer as clitoris been mentioned yet?

THe man's powerful weenus is also a highly explosive death warhead used for killing terrorists and/or russians

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Troposphere posted:

you know what would be a good story?

you explaining why you've been posting stock photos and saying that they are you, a gay woman, when you are actually a crazy dude evading his permaban

or you could just ignore it and hope it goes away!! pretty sure it's not going to tho!

Thanks for ruining the thread, rear end in a top hat.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Free the fake lesbian and ban the real one!

Synathaesia
Jul 4, 2009

burn the witch!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
who says a lesbian can't be a dude?

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

We must see if either of them weighs more than a duck

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
im a lesbian i love women

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013

lonesomedwarf posted:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: "fake lesbian"

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i'm glad this funny thread got shut down and that hte op was brought to justice for pretending to be a woman on the internet

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
This was an illegal action! GBS does not have extradition with other subforums!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Things we have yet to compare to dicks ITT:

Submarines

Cuban Cigars

Flagpoles?

Washington Monument (!!!)

A Soaring Bald Eagle

Radio antenna

Undersea internet cables

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

reignofevil posted:

Things we have yet to compare to dicks ITT:

Submarines

Cuban Cigars

Flagpoles?

Washington Monument (!!!)

A Soaring Bald Eagle

Radio antenna

Undersea internet cables

Bad guy dicks (for rape scenes):

Shriveled

Grotesque

Monstrous (big but in an evil way)

Worm-like

Swarthy

Animalistic (too positive?)

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

LordArgh posted:

i'm glad this funny thread got shut down and that hte op was brought to justice for pretending to be a woman on the internet

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the Internet he was a lesbian helicopter pilot

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
what's wrong with pretending to be a woman?

tropo you sound incredibly transphobic. im a bit shocked tbqh

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

Applewhite posted:

Bad guy dicks (for rape scenes):

Uncircumcised

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

lonesomedwarf posted:

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Grizlor posted:

Is pretending to be your mentally ill internet pal's fake lesbian wife a thing a normal well-adjusted human being would do?

Remember that time SomethingAwful went into Habbo Hotel all dressed in grey and pretended to all be named Geno?

I'm privy to some very secret information................ all the people behind those computers......... weren't all named Geno!!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
People need to grow some thicker skin. The real non-internet world is going to hurt you, friends.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
hey idiots he didn't get banned for pretending to be a lesbian and I had nothing to do with the ban but please continue to try and make it cool and good and not weird that some dude pretended to be a lesbian on the Internet

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

I'm glad we killed funny GBS content because someone didn't respect the safe space of the retarded million page period synching thread. now we can get back to ironic racism and 'ITT we gently caress the poo poo out of cabbages'

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Troposphere posted:

hey idiots he didn't get banned for pretending to be a lesbian and I had nothing to do with the ban but please continue to try and make it cool and good and not weird that some dude pretended to be a lesbian on the Internet

:eyepop:

qualified autist and childrens cartoon lover, troposhere, chiming in on how much it hurt her feelings that someone was in fact, not a lesbian on the internet

Prawned fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Jul 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Troposphere posted:

No it's definitely weird but all things considered it's not as sinful as being an actual lesbian amirite?

:iamafag:

• Locked thread