Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

CCKeane posted:

That doesn't answer the question.

I dunno then, what's the weirdest animal you can think of?

How about polychaete worms from the deep sea volcanic vents?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Absurd Revolver posted:

I dunno then, what's the weirdest animal you can think of?

How about polychaete worms from the deep sea volcanic vents?

Acceptable.

Also

HEY EVERYBODY AR WANTS TO EAT A BUG

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

CCKeane posted:

Acceptable.

Also

HEY EVERYBODY AR WANTS TO EAT A BUG

Bugs are god damned delicious when you cook em right.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Absurd Revolver posted:

Bugs are god damned delicious when you cook em right.

Pretty much a confessional of cannibalism right there.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Hey, look, Podima hasn't posted in nearly an hour. Must be scum.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

CCKeane posted:

Then explain your eyes.

Windows onto my soily domain

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

dongsbot 9000 posted:

let's just make it 24 hours before deadline

:catstare:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:siren:

dongsbot 9000 posted:

mods can't post too many times in their games pod taught me that

:siren:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Gotta... go... fast?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Howre you podog?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Trying to salvage a horrible project at work where everyone hates everyone else and we're weeks behind. You?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Podima posted:

Trying to salvage a horrible project at work where everyone hates everyone else and we're weeks behind. You?

Sounds like hell

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Podima posted:

I'm good. That blows dude never had to deal with that but I am behind on some of my end of month work and my weekend is tomorrow thru monday so I won't have time to cheat thru it later hoping it works out tho

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Well I'm happy where my vote is. Either Kashuno is genuinely disinterested in the game which means he's useless (and should stop joining games because he did this in boring corey mafia too) or he's scum faking it to get a pass. Either way, he's a good hang.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

let's all claim our roles

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im cock lesner

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I switched roles with someone.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im daywalker dracula

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm the dark baby

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Smite me oh great smiter.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

GulagDolls posted:

let's all claim our roles

I'm 75% of sherlock holmes stitched to 75% of Jessica Fletcher to create someone with the power of one and a half great detectives.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
As previously stated, I am a UPS (Wo)man

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

Well I'm happy where my vote is. Either Kashuno is genuinely disinterested in the game which means he's useless (and should stop joining games because he did this in boring corey mafia too) or he's scum faking it to get a pass. Either way, he's a good hang.

Hi I do not wish to participate in this game, but I will clear my good name. I made a joke in boring corey mafia which resulted in me getting turboed so please do not misrepresent me thanks god bless.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Just checked and I'm still a potato.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Hi I do not wish to participate in this game, but I will clear my good name. I made a joke in boring corey mafia which resulted in me getting turboed so please do not misrepresent me thanks god bless.

If you have a good name, why do you use Kashuno?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i am ypm the baby back bitch

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

If you have a good name, why do you use Kashuno?

Because it was a name I made up for a character in a book I wrote when I was like 13 and gave to both my grandfather (an author) and my mother to read. They both had nice things to say about it (because of course they would I was family) and then my grandfather died shortly after and my mother a couple years later and then I stopped writing.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Because it was a name I made up for a character in a book I wrote when I was like 13 and gave to both my grandfather (an author) and my mother to read. They both had nice things to say about it (because of course they would I was family) and then my grandfather died shortly after and my mother a couple years later and then I stopped writing.

High five for sentimental internet names. Mine was given to me by a friend who died shortly afterward so I am keeping it forever.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Oh yeah well my name was passed down from generation to generation.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Oh yeah well my name was passed down from generation to generation.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I just saw a dugong at an aquarium.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
random name generator + obsessive need to change internet handles every few years to avoid sordid Internet past

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Absurd Revolver posted:

random name generator + obsessive need to change internet handles every few years to avoid sordid Internet past

We all know who you are, seanbaby.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Absurd Revolver posted:

Don't talk about me

:tinfoil:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hate my name

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
now when i try to play video games with jake he just calls me imgay

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
my minor Internet celebrity resulted in the production of horrific yaoi by Korean fanboys

never again

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
:shrug:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I msged you to play hots but no response

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Mine is a slightly altered version of my middle name, Dawn.

• Locked thread