Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

that poster is bullshitting my man

what"s hiss name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

CubanMissile posted:

Dudes take being a virgin outside of high school too seriously. I was a virgin until I was 22, and despite a little embarrassment everything turned out great.

This seems like a massive lie.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Well

What do whore bitches deserve, then?

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Don Tacorleone posted:

Well

me :cool:

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

that poster is bullshitting my man

exactly, I'm far far too sophisticated to go to bars

which kind of food-stained t-shirt would better with my Iron man fedora, the one with speed racer on it or the one with the dragon?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Where'd you pick up the new avatar and red text?

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Don Tacorleone posted:

I might be an rear end in a top hat because I agree with the one about women porking dudes in their 20s and by 30 they're looking to settle down, but I don't want them then because divorce and 2 kids and loose vagina

I know it's hosed up but hey

Umm, thanks for assuming every single woman in her thirties is a divorced mother with a vagina stomped to poo poo.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

I'm the poster of the strong walled woman in the back poster (Chandra Nalaar) who at least in the one book I read is the exact opposite of what these guys want (strong willed, intelligent, can light them on fire)

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I'm the poster of the strong walled woman in the back poster (Chandra Nalaar) who at least in the one book I read is the exact opposite of what these guys want (strong willed, intelligent, can light them on fire)

im the :siren:DANGER MAN CAVE:siren:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Iron Prince posted:

im the :siren:DANGER MAN CAVE:siren:

While I am physically the poster. I identify as Man Cave

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I blame the media and advertising for making everyone so socially anxious it's difficult to function. I only really manage in public because I don't care what strangers think, at all, but it's because too much terrible bullshit has happened in my life. But friends, and people I care about deeply, I do get very anxious, it's hard when all the messaging is that you'll gently caress it up so you shouldn't try.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

I blame the media and advertising for making everyone so socially anxious it's difficult to function. I only really manage in public because I don't care what strangers think, at all, but it's because too much terrible bullshit has happened in my life. But friends, and people I care about deeply, I do get very anxious, it's hard when all the messaging is that you'll gently caress it up so you shouldn't try.
were all being converted into hendrens

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Don Tacorleone posted:

Well

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv3Gt7EOQ38

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Bobbie Wickham posted:

Umm, thanks for assuming every single woman in her thirties is a divorced mother with a vagina stomped to poo poo.

NO PROBLEM !

El Pato
Jul 2, 2007

I hate to spoil the ending, but...some stuff gets eaten, y'know?
I donīt understand this fuckers making posters or commenting on forums about how they have a bad side and are psychos and poo poo. If poo poo goes down in the future and they become a person of interest, some lawyer is gonna dig that up and claim there is a history of threats and violence. They donīt know about this Nice Guys and their fedora ways, they will just see evidence.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

were all being converted into hendrens

I'm working on a new personality inventory that categorises people into hendrens, smashmouths, fieris or shark mascots.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

:coolfish:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
^^^Sorry I thought this was the epic SA sagas thread.

Guess which category that fits me in? :coolfish:

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Where'd you pick up the new avatar and red text?

I made some gbs ppl mad

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Troposphere posted:

I made some gbs ppl mad

I thought this was impossible

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Troposphere posted:

I made some gbs ppl mad

You've got yet another one since the first time I asked. I think congratulations are in order.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

at first i thought this was a picture of boogie from youtube

and then i realized that wc3 poster is a loving painting or crayon or something drawing of a wc3 poster and now im just the most confused

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

extra stout posted:

at first i thought this was a picture of boogie from youtube

and then i realized that wc3 poster is a loving painting or crayon or something drawing of a wc3 poster and now im just the most confused

It's silly to try to hide behind a mask when you have what looks like a self-portrait on your wall. (Top left.)

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Though it's not like anyone who knows him wouldn't recognize him, even with it on.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lmao at all the white knights in the thread

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Don Tacorleone posted:

I thought this was impossible
Actually no, most GBS posters get epicly buttmad several times daily on the forums, and not to mention in real life too.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Are you a political lesbian?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Nirvikalpa posted:

lmao at all the white knights in the thread

How long do I have to drive to gently caress you?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Nirvikalpa posted:

i am. AMA

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

im tired of men accusing me of not being gay enough do women do this???

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Nirvikalpa posted:

I'm more of a femme

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

im tired of men accusing me of not being gay enough do women do this???

gently caress yes

I've seen it a billion times

it's even worse if you're not completely gay

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
women could always be gayer, imo

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I don't even own any flannel

i'm loving shameful

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Don Tacorleone posted:

How long do I have to drive to gently caress you?

back off Don, she's mine. maybe you can drive to kathmandu after she converts me to kucking tho :)

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
"embrace your inner Rosie ladies, only then will you throw off the shackles of the patriarchy."---Wonder Woman, 2016

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I don't even own any flannel

i'm loving shameful

what I lack in flannel I make up for in snapbacks

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I pulled some Nice Guy poo poo on a girl when I was 17 and I had no idea what a dipshit I was. Sorry wherever you are, at least I learned something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

dethkon posted:

back off Don, she's mine. maybe you can drive to kathmandu after she converts me to kucking tho :)

Are you ~different than other guys~???

• Locked thread