Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Tobbs Gnawed (6): Podima, Absurd Revolver, Podima, Podima, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver, JakeP, Pinterest Mom, Kashuno, GulagDolls
Kashuno (4): Pinterest Mom, SirSamVimes, Tobbs Gnawed, JakeP, Your Personal Muse, Apocron, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver, JakeP
Podima (3): Anomalous Amalgam, Li Dawny, Dugong, Kashuno, Absurd Revolver, JakeP, JakeP, Kashuno, Absurd Revolver
Li Dawny (1): Podima, CCKeane, Podima, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom
PBS Newshour (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom
Pinterest Mom (0): CCKeane, CCKeane
Dugong (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, JakeP, Kashuno, Absurd Revolver, Pinterest Mom, Absurd Revolver, JakeP, Kashuno
Absurd Revolver (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Kashuno, Tobbs Gnawed, Kashuno
CCKeane (0): GulagDolls, GulagDolls

Not Voting (3): Asiina, imgay, PBS Newshour

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 30th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 10 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
##vote Tobbs

nice no-lynch. tho. :sad:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
also mod hosed up, now you can't post an end of day votecount with votefinder, you gotta do it yourself!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Oh, Dugong is vote leader. Anywho I made his role, it's a third party and it is Deathproof* so voting him would be a waste. Read earlier where he said he was a potato.

this was a really bad post to be made by someone who claims to be ~totally town~ btw

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Haha get rekt I didn't vote!!!!!

I sure hope I die.

At least I have a good role for it.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
jesus loving christ

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Votecount for Day 1

Tobbs Gnawed (6): Podima, Absurd Revolver, Podima, Podima, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver, JakeP, Pinterest Mom, Kashuno, GulagDolls, Podima, Podima
Kashuno (4): Pinterest Mom, SirSamVimes, Tobbs Gnawed, JakeP, Your Personal Muse, Apocron, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver, JakeP
Podima (3): Anomalous Amalgam, Li Dawny, Dugong, Kashuno, Absurd Revolver, JakeP, JakeP, Kashuno, Absurd Revolver
Li Dawny (1): Podima, CCKeane, Podima, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom
PBS Newshour (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom
Pinterest Mom (0): CCKeane, CCKeane
Dugong (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, JakeP, Kashuno, Absurd Revolver, Pinterest Mom, Absurd Revolver, JakeP, Kashuno
Absurd Revolver (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Kashuno, Tobbs Gnawed, Kashuno
CCKeane (0): GulagDolls, GulagDolls

Stupid loving Idiots (3): Asiina, imgay, PBS Newshour

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 30th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ok send me your actions within the next 24 hours or so

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Pinterest Mom died Night 1.

quote:

JIMSON

Every post you make must be accompanied by a ##vote command. It doesn't have to be a vote for a different person but it must be a vote.
As long as you keep this PR, you are bulletproofx2 (you are unable to be killed by night actions a total of 2 times) and take 3 less voted to lynch.

That Jimson amirite? What an idiot.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Day 2 ends in 48 hours. Please don't loving no lynch again.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (16): Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, Apocron, Asiina, CCKeane, Dugong, GulagDolls, imgay, JakeP, Kashuno, Li Dawny, PBS Newshour, Podima, SirSamVimes, Tobbs Gnawed, Your Personal Muse

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 02nd, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
lets all post sexy gifs again

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Kashuno is scum.

Let us embrace death together.

##vote Kashuno

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote kashuno heres my contentless vote

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##vote kashuno

also post sexy gifs everyone the sex shop opens tommorow!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Let's vote to not execute anybody in order to spite dongs.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Kashuno is scum.

Let us embrace death together.

##vote Kashuno

Based on what badlord

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

rearrange the letters in kashuno's name and you get Nash-kun. also there's an O left over but that's not important.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

GulagDolls posted:

rearrange the letters in kashuno's name and you get Nash-kun. also there's an O left over but that's not important.

Its Ironclad.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

Pls stop doxxing me

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Based on what badlord

Based on me getting your role PM last night.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
##vote kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote asiina this is a bad gambit

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

##vote asiina this is a bad gambit

ur right, it would be

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It's okay, it'll all be over soon.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##challenge CCKeane

I won't be able to compete until I get done driving

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

A message from the King! A message from the King!

Kashuno has died Day 2.

scum btw posted:

You are the dude from Saw: During the day, you may choose one to target. That target may choose to randomly vig someone (including themselves) or request the mod trade their role with another player (if any player ever states their role changed they are modkilled)

Asiina has died Day 2.

quote:

You are Ambassador Lwaxana Troi.

Daughter of the Fifth House, holder of the Sacred Chalice of Rixx, heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed, and ambassador of Betazed to the Federation. You are a respected woman, and because of your telepathic abilities you know it. You've always enjoyed coming onto the Enterprise. Jean Luc is so fond of you, even if he only expresses it in his thoughts. One day he will gather up the courage to say so out loud, and when he does you'll be there. Besides, on such a large ship there's bound to be some interesting people to meet, and who knows, maybe they will be the one for you.

You shouldn't think such naughty thoughts - You are a SuperCop Lover.
Each night you may investigate someone and will receive their entire Role PM (with any links to docs or other player names redacted). However, you will become an unrequited lover with your target, such that if they die by any means you will also die, however they will not die if you die. They will not be informed of this arrangement. This effect stacks such that if you investigate 3 people by N3 and any of them die, you will die as well.

You are town-aligned. You win when all threats to the Enterprise have been eliminated.

Day 2 continues.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (14): Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, Apocron, CCKeane, Dugong, GulagDolls, imgay, JakeP, Li Dawny, PBS Newshour, Podima, SirSamVimes, Tobbs Gnawed, Your Personal Muse

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 02nd, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yessssssssssss

The sweet embrace of death.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Asiina posted:

Yessssssssssss

The sweet embrace of death.

:ghost: :hf: :ghost:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
well that just happened

##vote tobbs

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##bite AR

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

imgay posted:

##bite AR

YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
your role is mine now imgay

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
lol so I guess Kash's target rando-vigged him and asiina died from having supercopped loved him?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why would you want my role

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Dugong posted:

:siren: this is not a virtual vote

##vote Podima

look at this guy who didnt vote kashuno. i follow the law of occam's razor and assume hes a bad guy. ##vote dugong

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

people I am suss of

threw shade on my reasoning for voting kashuno.

Podima posted:

I'm not sure why people are confused about the reason Jimson was modkilled - the mod accidentally confirmed him as town, so he had to be modkilled in order to preserve the ~delicate balance of the game~ or something.

THAT BEING SAID, upon further consideration Kash was trying to drive an easy mislynch on Jimson (because it's Jimson) when that happened, and his immediate reaction reads as frustrated scum that just had the mod get in the way of their game. I posted that votecount because if Kash flips scum, I'm pretty sure scum can be found in the people pointedly not voting for him. I don't want to end the day early so consider this a virtual vote on Kashuno.

Also upon further reread, Kash, what the hell are you talking about with swapping roles? Jimson only claimed Sonic, which he flipped as.

put a "virtual vote" on Kashuno rather than actually voting him

##vote kashuno

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##vote podima I meant, I'm tired

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

imgay posted:

why would you want my role

I don't.