Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

CBJSprague24 posted:

C'mooooooooon Yum! Brands Cup

I want the Taco Bell Cup and nothing less. Actually it'd be funny if they decided to sponsor all 3 national series' and we got the Taco Bell Cup, Pizza Hut Series and KFC Truck Series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Lol they still drying the track

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

daslog posted:

I hope it's Samsung because an Asian company as title sponsor would really tweak the redneck fans.

Hisense would be better because it's a Chinese company.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Coca-Cola Cup makes the most sense so no way it's that

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

"How's it feel to not make the Olympics?" -Jeff Burton on Rick Schwieger having participated in the 1992 Olympic trials for the decathlon.

:vince:

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

VikingSkull posted:

Coca-Cola Cup is the most boring and will deprive the most teams of sponsorship so no way it's not that

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

gret posted:

Hisense would be better because it's a Chinese company.

It would also make sense for Hisense to spend money like that. Then again, there target audiance is largely Wallmart shoppers.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

What spiteful god did Martin Truex piss off in his youth?

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

What spiteful god did Martin Truex piss off in his youth?

The same one the Seattle Mariners did...

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

That was an awesome fight with a :laffo:-worthy end

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The 88 car has some weird demons aboard. Lost steering wheel at Talladega, sudden concussion symptoms, detaching seat belts.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
CHRIS BUESCHER PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

This loving rules

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Red flag

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

BRING ON THE RAIN

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Earlier in the race, they showed that graphic about longest team winless streaks while RCR and Ganassi were battling for the lead.

Who would've thought Front Row, the other team on the list, would be the one in position to win?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
RCR is a poo poo rear end team

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

So how will they screw Chris Buescher out of this one

edit: storms building <15 miles out

shyduck fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Aug 1, 2016

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

shyduck posted:

So how will they screw Chris Buescher out of this one

edit: storms building <15 miles out

https://twitter.com/odsteve/status/760192571176083456

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

That's the reasonable decision, really. But gently caress I want some rain here

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Another Front Row win would rule

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Reminder if any of the JGR cars or penske cars or the 88 were up front this race would of been called the second the fog showed up.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Rick Schwieger thinks the 34 belongs to Furniture Row Racing and David Ragan won the Coke 600 in 2009 in a rain-shortened race for his first win.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

Rick Schwieger thinks the 34 belongs to Furniture Row Racing and David Ragan won the Coke 600 in 2009 in a rain-shortened race for his first win.

This all seems accurate

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

They REALLY don't want Buescher to win this race huh

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

quote:

HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MOUNT HOLLY NJ
330 PM EDT MON AUG 1 2016

NJZ001-007>010-012-013-015-PAZ054-055-060>062-103>106-021930-
SUSSEX-WARREN-MORRIS-HUNTERDON-SOMERSET-MIDDLESEX-WESTERN MONMOUTH-
MERCER-CARBON-MONROE-BERKS-LEHIGH-NORTHAMPTON-WESTERN MONTGOMERY-
EASTERN MONTGOMERY-UPPER BUCKS-LOWER BUCKS-
330 PM EDT MON AUG 1 2016

...FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT...

THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR CENTRAL NEW JERSEY...NORTHERN
NEW JERSEY...NORTHWEST NEW JERSEY...EAST CENTRAL
PENNSYLVANIA...NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA AND SOUTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Stationary storms NW got a push towards the track. If they don't call this I'm going full tinfoil hat

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

shyduck posted:

Stationary storms NW got a push towards the track. If they don't call this I'm going full tinfoil hat

I'm the #1 anti-conspiracy dude going, and I agree

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/AllWaltrip/status/760203500815060992

You know you done stepped too far when even DW steps out of line to push another line.

E- That was the gently caress it point, apparently. :getin:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

loving HELL YES

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

YAAAAAY

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

YES!

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

BOOSHER YES!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

CHRIS BUSCHER FRONT ROW MOTORSPORTS ON THE FRONT ROW gently caress YEAH

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

So Front Row Motorsports since 2013 has more wins than the current Roush drivers since then, 2 to 1 (Edwards won 3 races for Roush but he's not there anymore)

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Chase Driver Chris Buescher, although its gonna be close for him to stay in 30th. Hes 6 points back right now

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

BMB5150 posted:

So Front Row Motorsports since 2013 has more wins than the current Roush drivers since then, 2 to 1 (Edwards won 3 races for Roush but he's not there anymore)

I thought RCR would be as bad but I forgot that Harvick didn't leave until 2014. RCR is an awful team.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Still winless Kyle Larson is probably screaming into a couch pillow right now

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

Cygni posted:

Chase Driver Chris Buescher, although its gonna be close for him to stay in 30th. Hes 6 points back right now

He was 40 out before. If he runs mediocre that should be enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Cygni posted:

Still winless Kyle Larson is probably screaming into a couch pillow right now

Kasey Kahne, only 11 years later.

• Locked thread