Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Infinitum posted:

Tried to verify me by killing me :downsbravo:

Good job. You've verified I'm immortal.

(Also that you're the serial killer)

Wait

##vote Inf

According to you, you would know if you were targeted for the kill because you would "lose your vote". So there is no way you think right now that I'm a serial killer who targeted you last night.

Get lynched liar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Someone else vote me so I can self hammer

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
He voted himself last time. He might be unlynchable as long as he is voting himself.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote Inf

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Or u might be a nerd

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Protip I won't die.

Again.

Cause I'm immortal.

Infinitum posted:

It's gonna be endlessly amusing to me once moddoc is posted and you all see I really am invincible.

And then people will go
"Kash, what were you thinking!"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

But for real hammer me so I can cop someone.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Ugh.

##vote inf

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hopefully after this we can move past the fact I AM IMMORTAL and we can lynch someone else for a change.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
no dead do night

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
No one died, we still goin fam.

Your Personal Muse was not seen going anywhere.
Infinitum was seen visiting Pinterest Mom

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 8

Not Voting (7): Apocron, dongsbot 9000, Infinitum, JakeP, Pinterest Mom, SirSamVimes, Your Personal Muse

There are 7 living players. Elimination occurs at 4 votes!

The current deadline is August 03rd, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 12 hours.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
shorter deadlines ok

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Pmom is town

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
How I feel knowing this game is still going

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Answer my PM then :argh:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

First up, to clarify, I copped Pmom last night. He's town.

Kash got back to me.

I got trained last night. I have a 1 shot vig.
I was planning on shooting YPM if it was a dayvig, but alas I can only shoot someone at night.

So lets get to night phase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

##vote YPM

Or we could lynch me again if you want.
Just to really, really, REALLY hammer home the fact I'm immortal.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
ypm tried to visit me I froze myself

He's prolly sk 4 real??

##vote ypm

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

unless it's infi

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

How I feel knowing this game is still going

:same:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

And to avoid the dumb arse arguement.

I'm 100% confirmed ultra super duper upper decker town.
If I were a 3P, which I'm not, I'm working towards a town victory here.

PMom is confirmed town via cop.
I'm happy to say JakeP is town because he keeps training me.

Apocron is a 3P, I'm thinking survivor.
If YPM flips anything other than Serial Killer I'm shooting Apocron tonight.

Dongs and SSV are the outliers.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote YPM :shrug:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Infinitum posted:

And to avoid the dumb arse arguement.

I'm 100% confirmed ultra super duper upper decker town.
If I were a 3P, which I'm not, I'm working towards a town victory here.

PMom is confirmed town via cop.
I'm happy to say JakeP is town because he keeps training me.

Apocron is a 3P, I'm thinking survivor.
If YPM flips anything other than Serial Killer I'm shooting Apocron tonight.

Dongs and SSV are the outliers.

shoot ssv nerd

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

it's definitely inf

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

dongsbot 9000 posted:

shoot ssv nerd

y tho

Also someone hammer YPM already. Jesus gently caress.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote ypm

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Your Personal Muse died

quote:

You are Yashiro Tsurugi. You are the biggest solo artist in all of Japan. You tend to keep to yourself, and only align with others when it benefits you.

Your ability is STOIC STAR: At night, you may ##attack another player. Your alignment will become whatever alignment you kill. If they do not die, you will become a 3rd party Survivor. Otherwise it depends who you kill. If scum: You join the scumdoc and get an anonymous dayvig. If Town: You gain a 1shot brutal cop.

GAMEUUUUU OVERUUUUUU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Finally.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hachi machi

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

It's gonna be endlessly amusing to me once moddoc is posted and you all see I really am invincible.

And then people will go
"Kash, what were you thinking!"

Town aligned immortal.

Never give me this role again.
I will gently caress around with it too much.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

lol I'm immortal
lol we shoot the cop D1
lol we keep lynching scum after scum
lol there are 5 scum
lol Day 8 with 7 alive

This was a hosed up game.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i shot myself fun fact

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
prob shouldnt have protected ypm but thems the break

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

and now our watch has ended

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote inf

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I feel bad for Hiip

I get the feeling he sort of wants to play mafia properly, but his meta is he's useless and should be lynched off ASAP so he doesn't really try at all.

Like it backfired on us in a massive way this time by him flipping cop.
Sorry Hiip!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
THE CAST

SCUM

Jimson

quote:

You are Maiko Shimazaki.
Your ability is COMPANY OWNER: You will show up as town on all investigations. In addition, if at any point a player gets to -1 and you are not currently voting for them, you will automatically hammer them with an anonymous vote.

TNL

quote:

You are Aoi Itsuke.
Your ability is DIRECTOR: Each night, you may choose to ##roleblock a target, or ##direct a target to another target. You are scum and win when scum control the vote.

Hal

quote:

You are Draug. You are a general from another land.
Your ability is BERSERKER KNIGHT: Each night, if you are performing the night kill, you may ##berserk to have your target chosen at random. If it targets town, the player will be killed through protection. If it targets anything else, you will kill a player who visits them. If more than 1 player visits, you will kill one at random.

Cpig

quote:

You are Navarre.
Your ability is SWORDMASTER: If performing the night kill, you cannot be seen. If a town role targets you, the town player is killed.

Truth Quark

quote:

You are Touma Akagi.

Your ability is STAR OF THE SHOW: When you die, all other players are double hated the next day, and hated the day after. Only scum are aware of this.

TOWN

Hiipfire

quote:

You are Cain.
Your ability is PALADIN: Each night, you may ##cop a target and determine their alignment. If that player is performing the night kill, you will sacrifice yourself to kill them. The targeted player will not die.

Asiina

quote:

You are Tharja.
Your ability is SAGE: Each night, you may ##freeze a player to prevent them from taking actions that night. All players who attempt to visit them will fail, but you will know who attempts to visit them.

Apocron

quote:

You are Virion.
Your ability is SNIPER: Each night, you can ##track a player to see where they go. You may choose to have this publicly announced by the mod the following day when you choose your target.

SSV

quote:

You are Tsubasa Oribe.
Your ability is NEW IDOL: Each night you may ##charm another player to protect them from death. If you die, the next night phase is skipped.

PMom

quote:

You are Kiria Kurono.
Your ability is Popstar: Each night, you can ##perform to publicly announce all players who visit you that night. You are 1x Bulletproof, and gain another bulletproof if X or more players (increasing for each BP gained, starting at 2) visit you during a performance.

Dongsbot 9000

quote:

You are Eleonora Yumizuru.
Your ability is HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS: You have the ability to ##cop, ##doc, ##track, but may only use one and only once per game. Once per game, when a player dies, you may ##act to become their role. Your alignment does not change.

Absurd Revolver

quote:

You are Mamori Minamoto.
Your ability is NEXT GENERATION: Each night, you may ##block another player. All actions that target them, target you instead. If you are killed, all night kills the following night will be blocked.

JakeP

quote:

You are Barry Goodman.
Your ability is MASTER TRAINER: Each night, you may ##train target player. That player will gain a 1shot of the following at random: doc, vig, cop, or track. You cannot be targeted by any abilities other than a night kill.

Anarc

quote:

You are Tiki.
Your ability is UTA-LOID SUPERSTAR: Each night, you may ##monitor a player. You must choose either that player or any player who visits them. They will be vanilla the following night.

Infinitum

quote:

You are Chrom.
Your ability is GREAT LORD: You cannot be killed by any means. If you are targeted for the night kill, you lose your ability to vote the next day.

Flerp

quote:

You are Caeda.
Your ability is PEGASUS KNIGHT: Once per game, you may ##protect a target. Until you die, that player cannot be killed.

THIRD PARTY

Your Personal Muse

quote:

You are Yashiro Tsurugi.
Your ability is STOIC STAR: At night, you may ##attack another player. Your alignment will become whatever alignment you kill. If they do not die, you will become a 3rd party Survivor. Otherwise it depends who you kill. If scum: You join the scumdoc and get an anonymous dayvig. If Town: You gain a 1shot brutal cop.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Scum got extremely unlucky. I have no idea why TQ full claimed, and it took 3-4 days before scum realized they could double NK using TNL and Cpig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
:ffg:
I read the part of my PM that said "only scum know about this" and didn't realize that meant after the flip. I assumed everyone would have the full information after I died, at which point I might as well use it to try to save myself.

Literally everyone on the scum team lurked, thats what killed us more than anything else.

• Locked thread