Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So I'm kinda broken I guess. I've heard nothing but bad things about Fantastic Four, and I finally watched it and it was totally fine. I mean, it was nothing that would set the world on fire, but I don't understand why it was so vehemently panned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I wat he's the first 5 minutes of it before turning it off. It was awwwful. It's one of the only movies I've actually had to stop watching it was so bad.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Honestly it was a whole lot better than I expected it to be. Surprisingly fun. Pacific Rim, while I liked it, also just reminds me that Guillermo Del Toro, isn't as good as I want to believe he is, Crimson Peak fully cemented that belief. I guess I'll always have Pan's Labyrinth.

your opinions are as bad as guillermo del toro is good

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

What a contradictory phrase. If he's good, then my opinions are actually valid... and if he's bad then my opinions while true are false? I was always bad at these things.

Hellboy 1+2 were a lot of fun and Pan's Labyrinth is still one of my most recommended movies, and while Pacific Rim was fun and good, it wasn't any better than the Hellboys. Crimson Peak is garbage though. That was a thoroughly garbage movie.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
crimson peak is pretty fun movie and a type of movie they don't really make anymore. its going to be something that as time goes by people are going to be a lot friendlier towards.

its basically his shutter island.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Crimson Peak was mostly good, but the ending was hilariously stupid.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

SirSamVimes posted:

your opinions are as bad as guillermo del toro is good

so you mean 100Yrs has tremendously good opinions then? :D

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

King Burgundy posted:

So I'm kinda broken I guess. I've heard nothing but bad things about Fantastic Four, and I finally watched it and it was totally fine. I mean, it was nothing that would set the world on fire, but I don't understand why it was so vehemently panned.

Fantastic Four, or Fant4stic?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Tokyo Mafia sessions has ended on Day 8 with a Town victory

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Retro Futurist posted:

Fantastic Four, or Fant4stic?

Fant4stic

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Can someone add

* [http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3783121 Tokyo Mafia Sessions] - Town victory. Hosted by Kashuno.

to the wiki thanks god bless

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Kashuno posted:

Can someone add

* [http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3783121 Tokyo Mafia Sessions] - Town victory. Hosted by Kashuno.

to the wiki thanks god bless

kids today are so polite, I love it.

added!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784905&pagenumber=4&perpage=40

Mafia party round 2 beginning - Cagney and Lacey 5 player nightless 3 open slots sign up in thread if interested.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

mafia tips: http://mafiawiki.notesmash.org/wiki/Psychic_Reading-_Anyone_Can_Be_A_Psychic_Reader

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
i unsubscribed this topic and then i read too many bad posts about movies to catch up speaking about bad movies would anyone like one (1) free ticket to suicide squad for friday 08/05 lmk

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i unsubscribed this topic and then i read too many bad posts about movies to catch up speaking about bad movies would anyone like one (1) free ticket to suicide squad for friday 08/05 lmk

Hand It over or I'll Kill You. please.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

dongsbot 9000 posted:

T mobile customer? I got some free tickets

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Just a PSA if you use T-Mobile, and download their T-Mobile Tuesday's app, today's promo is $13.00 credit to see Suicide Squad on Friday.

I am in no way affiliated with T-Mobile, but it was a pretty good deal.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785248

I made a 5 man dethy variant to test some balancing issues. Anyone is free to join
3 left.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

T mobile customer? I got some free tickets

yea the free frosty is my fav since theres a wendys on my commute

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

dongsbot 9000 posted:

yea the free frosty is my fav since theres a wendys on my commute

I should use that, there's one right by my "going home" gas station. You've brightened my day.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

epic hack I just thought up...you can use the free lyft to get the free frosty...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

dongsbot 9000 posted:

epic hack I just thought up...you can use the free lyft to get the free frosty...

Rinse repeat, free living forever.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I am also on T-mobile and I got free stock option!!

Only one option because they only gave me one share

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I have sprint, so I basically lose in every direction.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Crimson Peak owned. One of my favorite movies of 2015.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Moatillata posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784905&pagenumber=4&perpage=40

Mafia party round 2 beginning - Cagney and Lacey 5 player nightless 3 open slots sign up in thread if interested.

One spot left for someone who is Jonesin for some :butt:coins

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
should i sell my crappy wii u games i don't play and get toyko mirage sessions, or sell my crappy wii u games and my wii u and get a 2ds

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can someone tell jimson his pms are full

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Checked out of my hotel this morning because I was going to fly home tonight. Work decided I really need to still be here tomorrow so I have to rebook everything. The nice hotel is full :negative:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

imgay posted:

can someone tell jimson his pms are full

JIMSON! YOUR PMS ARE FULL!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Yesterday sucked as far as birthdays go but this trump stuff today makes up for it

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Your Personal Muse posted:

Yesterday sucked as far as birthdays go but this trump stuff today makes up for it

I'm so into this poo poo.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

He kicked the baby out because the baby had a bigger dick.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
This trump stuff makes me so undeniably happy

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

This trump stuff makes me so undeniably happy

My favorite thing is that he basically never goes into specifics. I know that politicians will often use generalities, but Trump constant use of them saying stuff like 'The numbers are just so, so bad' or the way he's talked lately about how people he's talked to would rather have less regulations than lower taxes is just constantly amusing to me. I really just want someone to ask him to name just one of the regulations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The fact that trump has done this is tragic, it's set back baby-hating efforts decades

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

TMMadman posted:

My favorite thing is that he basically never goes into specifics. I know that politicians will often use generalities, but Trump constant use of them saying stuff like 'The numbers are just so, so bad' or the way he's talked lately about how people he's talked to would rather have less regulations than lower taxes is just constantly amusing to me. I really just want someone to ask him to name just one of the regulations.

The only thing that will make me vote for him is if his relative ability to make me laugh at him becomes so great that I would be willing to see this country burn to get access to this gold on a daily basis.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

The only thing that will make me vote for him is if his relative ability to make me laugh at him becomes so great that I would be willing to see this country burn to get access to this gold on a daily basis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

PBS Newshour posted:

should i sell my crappy wii u games i don't play and get toyko mirage sessions, or sell my crappy wii u games and my wii u and get a 2ds

if you haven't played 2ds games you should probably get that