Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i got a bunch of pc games including my copy of starcraft in the late 90s/early 2000s by renting them from a video store and registering the cd keys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i got a bunch of pc games including my copy of starcraft in the late 90s/early 2000s by renting them from a video store and registering the cd keys
Owns.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

What the gently caress store rented PC games though?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
When I was 14 I stole copies of World of Warcraft, Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, and a 2 month time card from Target all at the same time

Soral
May 30, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

a local mom n pop rental store i went to all the time while growing up used to rent pc games. i used their disc to burn a copy of pizza tycoon in like 1997 and played it all the time

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

In Training posted:

This thread just inspired me to buy LTTP on my 3DS and finally play it so thanks OP.

Hell fuckin yeah gamer

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Lowtax posted:

when I found out Aeris died, I renounced my religion and fell into a state of suicidal depression for nearly a decade and a half. to make things worse, on that very same day I found ou t Todd (NOT my real dad) threw out my graphic novels and made some ignorant statement like "they're just comics, what's the big deal" and I couldn't hold it together long enough to explain the obvious differences between "comics" and graphic novels so I ran off to the basement to hide my tears and I guess I must've fallen asleep because TODD threw a bunch of oil soaked rags on me and called me The Greasiest Fucker on Earth

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

an epic independent one right around the corner from my house growing up

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

after my younger brother got a ps4 he shoved his ps3 and all the ps3 games in a closet and never played them ever again. I asked him if I could take it and all the games right before I moved out of the state and he said "give me 500 dollars." I took it anyway and he hasn't said anything so far. I just beat demon's souls again and am about to play motorstorm apocalypse

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I still have my friends GameCube disc of the Zelda collection that I borrowed 10 years ago but he never asked for it back anyway.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I let my friend borrow Yoshi's Story in exchange for Banjo Kazooie and then he moved and even though Banjo Kazooie is probably a better game I was upset at myself for years afterward. Another epic moment was when I lent 5 of my PS2 games including Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater to a friend and then he got arrested for armed robbery and I never saw him again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I let my friend borrow Yoshi's Story in exchange for Banjo Kazooie and then he moved and even though Banjo Kazooie is probably a better game I was upset at myself for years afterward. Another epic moment was when I lent 5 of my PS2 games including Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater to a friend and then he got arrested for armed robbery and I never saw him again.

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I strongly considered learning to speedrun Quake 4 after playing through it on Nightmare.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I strongly considered learning to speedrun Quake 4 after playing through it on Nightmare.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I leant a friend of mine an SD card with the Wii homebrew on it so we could play Brawl and Mario Kart Wii mods and then a few weeks later he was arrested for jacking off in a supermarket parking lot and I never talked to him again.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

I leant a friend of mine an SD card with the Wii homebrew on it so we could play Brawl and Mario Kart Wii mods and then a few weeks later he was arrested for jacking off in a supermarket parking lot and I never talked to him again.

Lol

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Everyone has that one friend who got arrested for jacking off in public... if you don't, it's you!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lol

10-Shot
Aug 5, 2016
I loved the ending of Mass Effect 3 and thought the first one was horrible.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

no they will not posted:

Everyone has that one friend who got arrested for jacking off in public... if you don't, it's you!

One of my classmates from high school who I had a passing acquaintance with got arrested recently for jacking off in his car in the parking lot of the preschool I went to while the kids were out playing

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

One of my classmates from high school who I had a passing acquaintance with got arrested recently for jacking off in his car in the parking lot of the preschool I went to while the kids were out playing

Why were you at the preschool as well while the kids were out playing. lmfao Another pwn courtesy of your boy Wormskull. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfSUVHkpfV8

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Why were you at the preschool as well while the kids were out playing. lmfao Another pwn courtesy of your boy Wormskull. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfSUVHkpfV8

Lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

Lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
My friend started having seizure symptoms while playing Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox and insisted on getting to a save point before going to tell his mom something was wrong.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wormskull posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

My friend started having seizure symptoms while playing Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox and insisted on getting to a save point before going to tell his mom something was wrong.

i respect him

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

he's a powerful gamer

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
He was grinding to get the Dabilahro and every two minutes or so his head would snap back and he'd drop the controller. It would only last for half a second, then he would clear his head by shaking it a little, ask me if anything weird happened, and then get back at it. The first few times I had no idea, but I told him we needed to get his mom because it was happening with increased frequency. He saved the game.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
i can't 100% banjo tooie bc of canary mary in cloudcuckooland

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Action Tortoise posted:

i can't 100% banjo tooie bc its dogshit

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my epic gamer confession, i couldnt beat the entire rare catalogue. i gave up

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I got 101% in Donkey Kong 64

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I've gotten 100% in DK64 and both banjo N64 games

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I've gotten 100% in DK64 and both banjo N64 games

same

Soral
May 30, 2009

Action Tortoise posted:

using autofire will cause you to fail because of the rubber banding. you must defeat her with your own power and plenty of determination. i have done it twice in my life

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Action Tortoise posted:

same :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

same, also 100%'d earthworm jim 3d lol