Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Soral posted:

using autofire will cause you to fail because of the rubber banding. you must defeat her with your own power and plenty of determination. i have done it twice in my life

as a kid I never knew about rubberbanding. I think if I went back to it I could pull it off but I've never really felt like picking it up again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

same, also 100%'d earthworm jim 3d lol

jesus lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Bobnumerotres posted:

drat

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

elf help book posted:

i can't 100% banjo tooie bc its dogshit

same

Evil Eagle posted:

I got 101% in Donkey Kong 64

same

trying to jack off posted:

i got a bunch of pc games including my copy of starcraft in the late 90s/early 2000s by renting them from a video store and registering the cd keys

same except they were xbox games and i copied them to my hard drive. 1 day rentals bitch

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i have a drawer full of gamecube and ps1 instruction manuals for games i don't have that i stole from hollywood video every week by shoving them down my pants

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I feel like this is one page away from someone sincerely and emotionlessly posting something really terrible

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
"When I was 12 and playing wipeout for the first time, my kid neighbour alan's [about 6 or 7 at the time] puppy kept barking really loud and distracting me form the race, so I locked it in my family's coal shed. A few months later his parents found it, and there was all maggots in its eyes and stuff, and when they asked me about it I blamed it on alan. I think they sent him away to a special school after that." -page 4 baby

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

no they will not posted:

I feel like this is one page away from someone sincerely and emotionlessly posting something really terrible

:ssh:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no they will not posted:

the rules of 4

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my gamer confession is that as a kid I thought that the rating of "the cats meow" in the zeus/Poseidon rts was a good rating I was proud of

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

my 3ds has been on for a couple of months at this point.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

"When I was 12 and playing wipeout for the first time, my kid neighbour alan's [about 6 or 7 at the time] puppy kept barking really loud and distracting me form the race, so I locked it in my family's coal shed. A few months later his parents found it, and there was all maggots in its eyes and stuff, and when they asked me about it I blamed it on alan. I think they sent him away to a special school after that." -page 4 baby

Lol

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
I put on a shirt and tie if I make it to any cup, UEFA, champions league, or world cup finals when I play football manager

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i always explode with laughter or excitement when i get teabagged in a multiplayer game. its so loving funny to me, i honestly dont think itll ever get old

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

no they will not posted:

lol

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

HolePisser1982 posted:

i always explode with laughter or excitement when i get teabagged in a multiplayer game. its so loving funny to me, i honestly dont think itll ever get old

this

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Soral posted:

a local mom n pop rental store i went to all the time while growing up used to rent pc games. i used their disc to burn a copy of pizza tycoon in like 1997 and played it all the time

this except my local public library

it was great going down there and checking out like 4 games i'd never played before and burning them all. a lot of it was poo poo but i got homeworld and total annihilation like this. never cost me a dime.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no they will not posted:

Everyone has that one friend who got arrested for jacking off in public... if you don't, it's you!

jacking off in publc is pretty tacky imho

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Why were you at the preschool as well while the kids were out playing. lmfao Another pwn courtesy of your boy Wormskull. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfSUVHkpfV8

:boom:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

I got 101% in Donkey Kong 64

:barf:

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

NickRoweFillea posted:

My friend started having seizure symptoms while playing Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox and insisted on getting to a save point before going to tell his mom something was wrong.

If you game over in Ninja Gaiden, you die IRL so he knew what he was doing.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I don't think that's the case, Shiki Dan.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bobnumerotres posted:

Good lord

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

frank.club posted:

my gamer confession is that as a kid I thought that the rating of "the cats meow" in the zeus/Poseidon rts was a good rating I was proud of

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's what brain damaged his twisted mind that now creates the most hosed up Super Mario Maker levels on God's green earth.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

That's what brain damaged his twisted mind that now creates the most hosed up Super Mario Maker levels on God's green earth.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

On the note about the RTS rating, I played Civ 4 for like 90 hours as a teen but I never played a difficulty past the 3rd one I think.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i am terrified of playing RTS games with ppl online unless it's a friend or something and 99% of my playtime in sc2, company of heroes, red alert 2/3, and empire at war is comp stomping for shits and giggles

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

On the note about the RTS rating, I played Civ 4 for like 90 hours as a teen but I never played a difficulty past the 3rd one I think.

Same lol. It's still one of my favorite games, I'm just poo poo at any strategy game really

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

i am terrified of playing RTS games with ppl online unless it's a friend or something and 99% of my playtime in sc2, company of heroes, red alert 2/3, and empire at war is comp stomping for shits and giggles

Same, it goes back to my first WC3 match online when I spent like half an hour carefully crafting the ideal Alliance army designed to counter any enemy force, only for them to get obliterated in seconds by three million of those night elf dragon things five seconds after leaving my base. I never played an RTS online again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The first time I ever played a RTS online with a friend other than WC2 with my dad, he used a maphack even though he could have destroyed me easily since I didn't know what I was doing and then admitted it to me a week later.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

The first time I ever played a RTS online with a friend other than WC2 with my dad, he used a maphack even though he could have destroyed me easily since I didn't know what I was doing and then admitted it to me a week later.

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

On October 4, 1997, I used my car to ram and kill Gunpei Yokoi, the father of the Game Boy

You son of a bitch.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I punched my best friend in the face for deleting my level 99 final fantasy 7 save.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I punched my best friend in the face for deleting my level 99 final fantasy 7 save.

Good

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I've never bothered to 100% a game or collect all the trophies/achievements.

I have no remorse.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Volume posted:

I have no remorse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Volume posted:

I have no remorse.

Wow. You must have lots of straight sex.

• Locked thread