Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
why do you think that pm? because AR was stabbed in the throat and kash had knives? i thought it likely that there are two scum teams, but i guess they could have alternate nights?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Atomic Soda posted:

why do you think that pm? because AR was stabbed in the throat and kash had knives? i thought it likely that there are two scum teams, but i guess they could have alternate nights?

Also because Kashuno is a vigilante and posted :yeah: at someone who said AR should be vigged. Ecco likes making kill flavour relevant, so tying it to Kashuno's flip is the kind of thing she does.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
AR's final act of bachelortastic rebellion was to engage in a forums mafia game over his wedding week?

One. Of. Us!

One. Of. Us!

(congrats, man! best of luck. eat food whenever you get a chance (you won't get many chances))

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
that makes sense vimes. so that means either one scum team, they can only kill alternative nights, or someone blocked a scum kill i guess. or they didn't make a kill for some reason.

Podima posted:

Also scum are killing high volume posters. Lame!

podima according to pm and vimes scum only killed one poster last night, not posters. do you agree?

AR congratulations and good luck :)

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Oh, I had a late-day vote on Podima yesterday due to the hand-wringing. He asked for justification and I wanna sort through it on not-my-phone in a couple hours because it's there, but there's a ton of text to go through. I still think it's a good vote, so

##vote Podima

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Atomic Soda posted:

that makes sense vimes. so that means either one scum team, they can only kill alternative nights, or someone blocked a scum kill i guess. or they didn't make a kill for some reason.

podima according to pm and vimes scum only killed one poster last night, not posters. do you agree?

AR congratulations and good luck :)

You know what I meant, good lord. Yes, Kashuno clearly killed AR and scum clearly killed Kashuno, the top poster in the thread.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Propaganda Machine posted:

(congrats, man! best of luck. eat food whenever you get a chance (you won't get many chances))

Also this is extremely correct advice. If possible, designate a member of your wedding party to make sure you eat!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Oh, I had a late-day vote on Podima yesterday due to the hand-wringing. He asked for justification and I wanna sort through it on not-my-phone in a couple hours because it's there, but there's a ton of text to go through. I still think it's a good vote, so

##vote Podima

Also aside from the vote, thanks - I always welcome input on how I can be a better town player. :tipshat: I'm pretty drunk atm though so no rush!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

:ghost: Oh well, good luck town, I'm getting married tomorrow!:ghost:

Congrats and good luck!

At least Kash stopped you from having to pay attention to the game during your honeymoon.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Podima posted:

Also aside from the vote, thanks - I always welcome input on how I can be a better town player. :tipshat: I'm pretty drunk atm though so no rush!

:cheerdoge:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

TMMadman posted:

Congrats and good luck!

At least Kash stopped you from having to pay attention to the game during your honeymoon.

Oh jesus christ what the gently caress even is this.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Podima posted:

"lol don't worry about casing me I'm drunk and can't respond anytime soon, np"

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'm drunk and town tbh

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'm town but I don't really drink which means I'm scum irl

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

SirSamVimes posted:

I'm town but I don't really drink which means I'm scum irl

hosed up if true

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Moatillata posted:

hosed up if true

Not really, I think alcohol inhibits growth of the slimy green stuff.

One may even call it... scum.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

One may even call it... scum.

:aaaaa:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

actually alcohol encourages growth of other slimy stuff.

(tumors)

:cheers:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Thanks a lot debbie downer. Guess I'll go get some chemo

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

EccoRaven posted:

actually alcohol encourages growth of other slimy stuff.

(tumors)

:cheers:

It's your JSTOR account against mine.

Go, search terms, go!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
In case it's not obvious, my point was that tumors are generally hard and firm.

You know what to do.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

"lol don't worry about casing me I'm drunk and can't respond anytime soon, np"

like three people commented on them being drunk after d2 opening and you only meander over to pmom???

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Moatillata posted:

Thanks a lot debbie downer. Guess I'll go get some chemo

lol "welp, I have a high risk for cancer, let's skip detection and just go straight to the terrible poo poo. what, do you think i'm some kind of WUSS"

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

BottleKnight posted:

lol "welp, I have a high risk for cancer, let's skip detection and just go straight to the terrible poo poo. what, do you think i'm some kind of WUSS"

This guy gets it

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Hello mafia pals. I had a hell of a night last night so I couldn't post. But I am here now and am catching up on the thread

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Moatillata posted:

This guy gets it

This guy fucks.

While I read, what's the case on podima?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
posting too much

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
The words "hand wringing" keep coming up I'm gonna assume it's because of his impeccable bathroom hygiene.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

dongsbot 9000 posted:

posting too much

Hi pig. You are known poster a lot

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
sounds good to me let's vote him up

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Gamerofthegame posted:

sounds good to me let's vote him up

is this a serious post

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mayor Glowku posted:

This guy fucks.

While I read, what's the case on podima?

It mostly hinges on the way he publicly moved off of AR. Read him coming to terms with AR being town when AR posts his flavor, and decide for yourself.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

wheres merk

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

mayor glowku I have an important question for you.

are you really a mayor?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

he's in a bit of a bind because he replaced in for lurking scum, and MG3 started posting in the rest of the forum again immediately after merk came in, so it's a pretty open-and-shut thing

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
##vote merk

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

and i do mean immediately

EccoRaven posted:

MG3 is replaced by merk (by absence)
Aug 5, 19:33

leads to MG3 posting for the first time in four days on

MG3 posted:

I'm down. Lets make sure to invite Hal incandenza.
Aug 5, 19:38

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

and i do mean immediately

Aug 5, 19:33

leads to MG3 posting for the first time in four days on

Aug 5, 19:38

this is waaaay too much of a coincidence to let slide

but I still welcome merk to come in and play, I'm gonna stay on podima

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Alright, while I do agree that Podima looks pretty scummy because of the way he waffled about AR and would definitely vote him, I think some other people look pretty bad in light of the flips.

BK looks pretty bad in my eyes right now because I didn't like the way he was pushing AA and I think suggesting a town member who could pardon himself die just to prove he was town is just a terrible idea. And of course, I also don't agree with the case he made against me yesterday. If we end up lynching Podima and he flips scum, I might give him some leeway, but if Podima were to flip town I'd be going after BK hard.

I think Jimson also looks pretty bad and feel like he was forcing his comments about AR lying about his role. I was just in a game where AR lied about his role and I just wasn't getting that feeling from him when he claimed yesterday, even though he claimed in a really dumb way.

I'm also more suspicious of SSV because I didn't like his little hedgy comment about not being happy while voting AA. Right now this is more gut than anything else and I don't know if it's me just being paranoid.

On the other side, I feel like Max is pretty town. And going on gut feels, I think Keane and TNL are both probably town. Although I will admit that I have some mixed feelings about TNL because he also seemed suspicious of Kash, so I don't know if that's clouding my judgment as I know I can be susceptible to people buddying up to me.

Everyone else is just kind of white noise to me at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pinterest Mom posted:

he's in a bit of a bind because he replaced in for lurking scum, and MG3 started posting in the rest of the forum again immediately after merk came in, so it's a pretty open-and-shut thing

Oh yeah, I did want to mention the MG being replaced by merk, but I was going to wait to see if merk said anything. I could believe this to be true.

Basically, if one of merks first few posts was an excuse about not being able to post much, I would be immediately voting for him because that's one of the the things he does when he's scum.

• Locked thread