Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I assume that's what it's about, I just saw the pictures and that he'd rather gently caress the first one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
Unrequited love is a huge inspiration for so much music it's kind of unreal how many 'nice guys' there have been throughout history. Because that's a nice guy thing to do, when a girl won't bang you you write a song about it.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Tequila Sunrise posted:

BENNY! Hows the weight loss coming?

Non-existent

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Ocrassus posted:

Unrequited love is a huge inspiration for so much music it's kind of unreal how many 'nice guys' there have been throughout history. Because that's a nice guy thing to do, when a girl won't bang you you write a song about it.

Yeah one of swedens most prominent poets was so ugly that he apparently scared a horse into flight when he walked down the streets. All his poems are beautiful niceguy.txts about one particular woman. He was also addicted to opiates, so basically a proto-goon.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Johan_Stagnelius

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqWq_48LxWQ

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

And the follow-up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foE1mO2yM04

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

what's funny is the original song just has guitar or some poo poo and is even worse and more niceguyish.

took someone else remixing to make it a hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41GZVVcxQps

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mike pozner

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

get it???? get it???? because thats short for positively infected with AIDS and aids, well that's the fail disease buddy.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
tbh I still feel sorry for some nice guys, because they're perfect marks for the women who manipulate them into "poly" relationships that they don't want (and really are more like "you get to pretend you have a girlfriend, and I live here with my actual boyfriend" relationships). whooooph those never go well.

On the other hand, it's usually the result of the guy not caring whether the woman is, like, a good person, which is sort of an important thing in relationships.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I am a bad person and I want nothing more than to find another bad person to be with

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

tbh I still feel sorry for some nice guys, because they're perfect marks for the women who manipulate them into "poly" relationships that they don't want (and really are more like "you get to pretend you have a girlfriend, and I live here with my actual boyfriend" relationships). whooooph those never go well.
why?? that sounds funny and at least the Nice Guy has part of what he wanted which is more than he'd get otherwise.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

why?? that sounds funny and at least the Nice Guy has part of what he wanted which is more than he'd get otherwise.

naw way man, that poo poo is hosed up and it's not right

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

I see this complaint a lot about 'divorce rape'. Maybe more men should go after women with good education and job and support wage equity and all that workplace women in management stuff so should there be a divorce they would be making out with a net gain $$$

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i'd hate to see the vag that could hold all that.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

I'd love to

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I've never dated a man with more money than I have, and only one woman who did

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

i like that posted:

I see this complaint a lot about 'divorce rape'. Maybe more men should go after women with good education and job and support wage equity and all that workplace women in management stuff so should there be a divorce they would be making out with a net gain $$$

But then they'd have to meet a stronger woman's standards.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

I can see the advantages of a girlfriend you can store all your stuff inside of and also live in. But on the downside it would pretty much guarantee losing your house in the divorce.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

this lady fucks houses, cars, dogs, and money. guy kind of deserves it if he didn't see the warning signs of crazy before marriage

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That chick needs some ice-cream and hamburgers imo, but that's just my opinion

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Spatial posted:

Incel is good for a laugh. There used to be a guy on GBS who would post in earnest about the "sexual marketplace" and how women should be forced to gently caress him through a government program, like sexual social welfare

Zergfluid was a treasure. I'm sad he was permabanned. He brought out some wonderful creative writers.

Bored fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Aug 7, 2016

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

women should brag like men about vagina depth

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

women should brag like men about vagina depth
that's true, I am a man and I brag about my vagina depth all the time.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the incel documentary is really sad but it's great she left in the guy flubbing his talking and complaining about it showcasing how bad his personality is.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

:sigh: My vagina is so deep that only the biggest, blackest, thuggest dicks can fill me :sigh:

Man, can you imagine the reaction

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

My vagina's so deep my body's a non-Euclidean space :awesome:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Lol if your vagina isn't deep enough to turn you into a human Klein bottle

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Everything about that is really gross- the lips, the make up, the thing he's doing with his hair and his hat... ugh

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Mak0rz posted:

this lady fucks houses, cars, dogs, and money. guy kind of deserves it if he didn't see the warning signs of crazy before marriage

I bet he even bought her all the lube.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Pick posted:

naw way man, that poo poo is hosed up and it's not right

I dunno. Seems pretty tempting to me.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

i like that posted:

I commented in this white noise poster's thread with something he didn't like. He subsequently followed me into another unrelated thread in order to quote me to tell me again to go/stop posting. I never interacted with him before. Some guys just have issues...

Here's a cool thing to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQfBt_GxYaI

Don't forget to read the comments

What I don't get is that if, as a guy, you don't actually want to be friends with women and think the only reason to date is for sex . . . why not just masturbate? Masturbation is awesome. Easy orgasms without any negotiation or drama. Why get bitter about how hard it is to get a lady to help you have orgasms when orgasms are so easy to have without one? Lefty and Righty never let you down.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

What I don't get is that if, as a guy, you don't actually want to be friends with women and think the only reason to date is for sex . . . why not just masturbate? Masturbation is awesome. Easy orgasms without any negotiation or drama. Why get bitter about how hard it is to get a lady to help you have orgasms when orgasms are so easy to have without one? Lefty and Righty never let you down.
That's the premise of the Men Going Their Own Way subset of men who are mad at women for all of their problems

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Facebook Aunt posted:

That's like asking why people don't all just eat bread or rice and water exclusively because it's food too and you get just as full as you do eating other things without having to bother with cooking or spending money or going through any effort

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡
girl more pretty than hand

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Facebook Aunt posted:

because orgasms from blowjobs and intercourse are like 1000x better.

if masturbation was just as good a lot of guys would just live in hovels jerking it all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

a hole-y ghost posted:

That's the premise of the Men Going Their Own Way subset of men who are mad at women for all of their problems

Whenever I see MGTOW I always think it is something about Magic the Gathering. Dudes ain't got time for no wommens, too busy playing card games.

• Locked thread