Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

You may think that but I have not really cared about this game until this weekend. But regardless of what you think of me now, I think it's good play to just nl at the moment, to narrow down the field. Otherwise, we probably lose if we mis-lunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Sorry, haven't cared until this afternoon.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

So I mean, we can no lunch by running out the clock I guess.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
its dongs
##vote nl

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh no! I think Lynch No One! is hammered!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The assembled guests decide to keep on partying, rather than throw anyone else out! Everyone's having a good time, after all - and you already got rid of two wedding crashers! Surely nothing else could go wrong, right?

It is now "Night" 3! Please get me night actions if you have them. Thread stays open, etc.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
capps hurry up and send the nk cuz we all know its u

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Podima posted:

Surely nothing else could go wrong, right?

It is now "Night" 3! Please get me night actions if you have them. Thread stays open, etc.

This is a false recounting of events, mr. mod.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Dongs or PBS, kill me so I don't have to make this decision.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Dongs, I know I carried you in to mylo in fern gully, but look into your heart and forgive me by killing me tonight.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im wedding guest sry

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

what if max is next levelling me again

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

nah its capps

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

what if its ecco

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im voting ecco

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm not sold on ecco because they were ostensibly away when the last night kill went through.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

are we all vt

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh geez, you weren't expecting to find a corpse shoved behind the open bar. But here we are.

:rip: dongsbot 9000, Party Guest-Aligned Party Guest, was murdered "Night" 3! :rip:

"Day" 4 starts now!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (3): EccoRaven, Max, PBS Newshour

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 08th, 2016 at 5 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 17 hours, 28 minutes.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

finally i can go home

Max
Nov 30, 2002

gently caress.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

finally i can go home

we need another group shot so we can do a before and after of all our wedding guests turning into horrible alcohol monsters

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hello I'm here! after the game (the mumbles sportsteam won) we went to a friend's house for dinner and drinks.

max why isn't it you?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Absurd Revolver posted:

we need another group shot so we can do a before and after of all our wedding guests turning into horrible alcohol monsters

Please drink And murder

Max
Nov 30, 2002

EccoRaven posted:

hello I'm here! after the game (the mumbles sportsteam won) we went to a friend's house for dinner and drinks.

max why isn't it you?

What kind of question is that? It's not.

More seriously, I would have nk'd you last night, not dongs. He would have been a more reliable vote for me.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

dongsbot 9000 posted:

im voting ecco

hmm

let me read

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Why isn't it you?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I asked my question because I have some reasons to think it's you and some to not, but capps has been a non-entity all game which would fit with an MO of being an SK well bit also be really annoying. I dunno.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Same to PBS I guess.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Max posted:

Why isn't it you?

because I'd have killed you too ha

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah, this final three is kind of a shitshow.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

EccoRaven posted:

because I'd have killed you too ha

Well there you go.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Would you have killed me? Dongs was clearly better for you to go.

Like, I'm trying to figure out if you did that to get rid of a problem vote for you like dongs or if that's just pbs trying to make me think that.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I guess, actually, I would have killed pbs just to solidify the dongs vote on you.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

PBS Newshour posted:

its dongs
##vote nl

Mmm, it's probably PBS. You are right, best move for you yesterday was to kill me and just get pbs to vote dongs, if you were the sk.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Max posted:

Would you have killed me? Dongs was clearly better for you to go.

Like, I'm trying to figure out if you did that to get rid of a problem vote for you like dongs or if that's just pbs trying to make me think that.

I don't think dongs would have been a problem vote for me; if I'm scum incould handle myself against him vs. capps far better than you if both of you came out swinging against me.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Max posted:

Mmm, it's probably PBS. You are right, best move for you yesterday was to kill me and just get pbs to vote dongs, if you were the sk.

I'm inclined to agree but I'm still not sure.

on a moral level if it's capps I don't want to let him win for making like five posts all game

Max
Nov 30, 2002

EccoRaven posted:

I'm inclined to agree but I'm still not sure.

on a moral level if it's capps I don't want to let him win for making like five posts all game

Well what's your issue with me?

And yeah, I agree about not letting lazy scum win.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Max posted:

Well what's your issue with me?

And yeah, I agree about not letting lazy scum win.

pro: you moved the vote into AA when you didn't have to

con: your minor postioning around the nl felt a little too forced. (the one where you emphasize how it's the right choice regardless of your alignment; you were right though.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

OK, well, that makes sense. From my perspective, me getting lunched yesterday would mean we lose for sure. I guess I just didn't express it well enough that it was better to no lunch than to take a chance on voting me, since I know that would have lost town the game, especially since that opinion was coming from the stump.

• Locked thread