Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

... It counts if I'm praying for her to go away, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Actually Eva is cool now.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's weird that every failed WWE announcer is explicitly a huge moron rear end in a top hat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

or maybe. It. makes. sense. Hmmmmmm

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

That DICK! posted:

all she had to do was not wrestle, or cut promos, or do anything

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

That DICK! posted:

For the life of me, I can't understand why people like her or want her around. She'll keep getting her matches called off over and over until the one match where she has to wrestle and it ends up being poor and it all comes tumbling down.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I feel bad for brian kendrick, even he couldn't really train eva to be better

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

AMReese posted:

For the life of me, I can't understand why people like her or want her around. She'll keep getting her matches called off over and over until the one match where she has to wrestle and it ends up being poor and it all comes tumbling down.

She's really pretty?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

coconono posted:

She's really pretty?

Might as well give Alicia Fox more screen time then. At least she has two pretty moves and can speak like a human person.

also psp goons wanna see her because they get a kick out of being contrarian

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Dias posted:

Alicia Fox speak like a human person.

I like Fox lot but nooooo.
PSP likes Eva cuz they are doing fun things for her to work around and at the same time use her awfulness.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I like Eva because she's the only wrestler in the world that fans actually fear.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

She's the opposite of Brett Hart except for the fact that she's just as good at promos. She's great

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Great White Hope posted:

I like Eva because she's the only wrestler in the world that fans actually fear.

What about Bray Wyatt

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

RacistGuidingLight posted:

What about Bray Wyatt

The only people scared of him are those who way overshot in the Bray Wyatt Injury Betting Pool.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Basic Chunnel posted:

She's the opposite of Brett Hart except for the fact that she's just as good at promos. She's great
I agree that she's about as good as Bret Hart at cutting promos right after the time of his stroke.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

MinibarMatchman posted:

I feel bad for brian kendrick, even he couldn't really train eva to be better

He did make her better. She wen't from 'can't actually wrestle' to 'really bad'.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Most likely Joey Styles related:

https://twitter.com/MikePWInsider/status/762776152910036993

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Isn't that what he's doing in that tweet?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Excellent news

https://twitter.com/wrestlingleva/status/762685281715818496

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

AMReese posted:

Isn't that what he's doing in that tweet?

Ha ha, absolutely.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

#allblueeverything

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Ironic.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
eva marie is working you marks, her being really bad at walking and/or talking is just a gimmick to get smarks like you angry. follow the money trail,

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

coconono posted:

She's really pretty?

I guess if you're into the manikin look, sure

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
I don't get the pretty argument as justifying her spot. What, all the other divas are ugly hambeasts?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Basic Chunnel posted:

Who are you to doubt Eva Marie?

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

It's also annoying to me that they're pretending like she's never wrestled on TV before, but that's just something that WWE always does.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

I don't get the pretty argument as justifying her spot. What, all the other divas are ugly hambeasts?

She is also intelligent enough to know why WWE wants her and to require bonuses in order to do things other than what WWE signed her to do, so she is also an inspiration for every other wrestler.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWEArchivist/status/763041188731551744

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

It's cool they labeled them so we know what they are.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
THEY CALL THOSE THEIR SHIELDS JOHN!!!

I LOVE IT!

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

It would be corny if they used these all the time but they would have been perfect for a Wrestlemania or Summerslam entrance

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Marquis de Pyro posted:

THEY CALL THOSE THEIR SHIELDS JOHN!!!

I LOVE IT!

The self-proclaimed SHIELD shields.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Great White Hope posted:

She is also intelligent enough to know why WWE wants her and to require bonuses in order to do things other than what WWE signed her to do, so she is also an inspiration for every other wrestler.

Eva Marie: the Kevin Nash of Wrestling.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Eva's job is to make message board goobers and live audience mouthbreathers get all huffy puffy and gueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Mob posted:

Eva's job is to make message board goobers and live audience mouthbreathers get all huffy puffy and gueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Eva's job is to be on Total Divas and she's so bad they had to cook up an act that involves wasting the audience's time rather than letting other, more talented wrestlers have an opportunity to wrestle on the air in order to justify keeping her on that show. Excusing and defending it as some half-assed "meta" gimmick is exactly what they want you to do.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Great job getting all huffy puffy goober

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Eva Marie is a terrible wrestler who will constantly get second chances and all power to her taking money out of these dumb fucks.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Wrestling would suck if it only had great workers. We need our Eva Maries and BJ Whitmers and Joey Ryans. We need our Zandigs and our Wicked Js

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Basic Chunnel posted:

Wrestling would suck if it only had great workers. We need our Eva Maries and BJ Whitmers and Joey Ryans. We need our Zandigs and our Wicked Js

RIP