Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

C-Euro posted:

The time we thought Ted Cruz had several mistresses and cable news cherry-picked the term Cuban Mistress Crisis from a goon.

the matching churchill tattoos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

God I forgot how blatant and awkward that nazi salute was

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

nopantsjack posted:

holy poo poo lol

I've sadly missed out on this election mostly so I don't know what half the posts in this thread refer to, I regret it, it seems like a doozy but the UK has had its own poo poo to worry about.

Most of all I regret entirely missing Jeb!

everyone missed jeb! tbh

whenimmashoo
Jun 12, 2013

you look like a fish monster

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Zas posted:

I don't know how you could fit ben carson into the format but he should be there

Yesterday I saw a PT Cruiser with a Ben Carson sticker on it. I feel like that image sums him up pretty well. Although nothing really beats him missing his cue for the debate.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDhqM9ZnVmI

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
dont forget jeb threatening to unleaah chang, but he couldnt because he already gave Rubio his sword

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

David French, Renegade

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

Ted Cruz's daughter crying when he tried to hug her

ted cruz punching his wife in the face when hugging fiorina(?) at his concession

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Constant Hamprince posted:

that time ben carson lied about trying to stab his best friend

as in lied by saying that he did try

ben carson not being sure if his campaign was a mail-in scam

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Ted going up to confront some Trumpenproles in Indiana and getting the verbal equivalent of a wedgie.

whenimmashoo
Jun 12, 2013

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

ted cruz punching his wife in the face when hugging fiorina(?) at his concession

I think he was hugging his dad or something and it was a hard elbow straight to the nose

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/754070788811161600

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Scott Walker explaining that his male pattern bald spot is due to hitting his head against a dresser.

Diamond and Silk.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

rick wilson...good??

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

rinse pubis

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jesus, I forgot about a lot of these.

Cruz throwing an elbow into Heidi's face:
https://twitter.com/errolbarnett/status/727668117535494144?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The 45 minutes of extremely awkward B-Roll from Cruz's "I AM A HUMAN" video.

Ben Carson's egyptology lesson.

Dick size jokes at the Republican debates.

Jeb Bush wandering the streets, alone, thinking about life.

Hillary's ridiculous Abuela stuff.

Trump using a star of david as a "sheriff's star".

That rambling speech from Barak whats-his-face about trump playing golf or some poo poo.

trump ogling his daughter and grabbing her hips as he took the stage to accept his candidacy.

Chris Christie's look of utter despair as he endorsed trump.

Larry David's look of constipated displeasure at being on the same stage as trump for SNL.

Reince Priebus proudly claiming he wasn't putting Bailey's in his cereal yet.

Barron Trump's dead, dead eyes as the balloons failed to drop.

Trump coming out to his name emblazoned in gold on the jumbotron with a special gold podium instead of, you know, red white and blue.

Julian Assange using the brackets to imply that his critics were Jews.

EDIT: Martin O'Malley being the mailman in a town where everyone is a cartoon bear.

EDIT: That thing at the first or second Republican debate where none of the candidates could come out on time or hit their marks.

EDIT: Milo becoming a republican party apparatchik and doing a fashion check on an extremely disgusted Karl Rove backstage at the RNC.

sector_corrector has issued a correction as of 08:46 on Aug 9, 2016

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3ydMBI5c9k

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Koch bros' saying, "nah, gently caress you," to trump, trump saying he turned them down, and then them releasing a statement indicating precisely the opposite.

Sean Hannity tearing into mainstream republicans for not bowing to trump sooner.

Marco Rubio going from being one of the RNC's golden boys to "Little Marco" in the span of a few months.

Sarah Palin's bizarre spoken word poetry slam stump speech for trump, which was the last time anyone tried to get her on the public stage.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

There really should be a new THISFUCKINGELECTION but it needs to be, like, two miles long.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

sector_corrector posted:

Sarah Palin's bizarre spoken word poetry slam stump speech for trump, which was the last time anyone tried to get her on the public stage.
Trump's face as he stood and watched, unable to stop it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K0sRkvX4KE

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

sector_corrector posted:

Sean Hannity tearing into mainstream republicans for not bowing to trump sooner.

Hannity later spleen-venting all over Twitter and blaming "the media" for not holding Republicans accountable and allowing an opening for Trump.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Constant Hamprince posted:

that time ben carson lied about trying to stab his best friend

as in lied by saying that he did try

The time ben carson helpfully directed an armed robber to the register at a "Popeye's organization".

That story was supposed to prove he was blacker than Obama... somehow

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
"Thank you, Woof"

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

frankenfreak posted:

Trump's face as he stood and watched, unable to stop it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K0sRkvX4KE

Are you ready to make America great again? We all have a part in this. We all have a responsibility. Looking around at all of you, you hardworking Iowa families. You farm families, and teachers, and teamsters, and cops, and cooks. You rockin’ rollers. And holy rollers! All of you who work so hard. You full-time moms. You with the hands that rock the cradle. You all make the world go round, and now our cause is one.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

He is from the private sector, not a politician, can I get a “Hallelujah!” Where, in the private sector, you actually have to balance budgets in order to prioritize, to keep the main thing, the main thing, and he knows the main thing: a president is to keep us safe economically and militarily. He knows the main thing, and he knows how to lead the charge.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

When we’re talking about no more Reaganesque power that comes from strength. Power through strength. Well, then, we’re talking about our very existence, so no, we’re not going to chill. In fact it’s time to drill, baby, drill down, and hold these folks accountable. And we need to stop the self-sabotage and elect new, and independent, a candidate who represents that and represents America first, finally. Pro-Constitution, common-sense solutions, that he brings to the table. Yes the status quo has got to go. Otherwise we’re just going to get more of the same, and with their failed agenda, it can't be salvaged. It must be savaged. And Donald Trump is the right one to do that.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh gently caress, I just remembered,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

and,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGyIy5KQeqA

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

There was that time that Trump gave a job to a woman who claimed to be reporting from some fictional Veteran news source, who was clearly just a plant. Nobody seemed to notice or care though

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

"Trump +5 in key battleground state of Kansas"

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

"(((New York Values)))". Almost forgot!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

thanks for reminding me that ted loving cruz was so desperate that he got fiorina to be his running mate early in the primary :laffo:

Bodhidharma
Jul 2, 2011

"virgin no more! virgin no more!" i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob
Baby Hitler

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

"How stupid are the people of Iowa?"
"The pyramids were used to store grain."
"Melania didn't plagiarise Michelle Obama, she was quoting My Little Pony."

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

sector_corrector posted:

Marco Rubio going from being one of the RNC's golden boys to "Little Marco" in the span of a few months.

Correction! It's LIDDLE! L-I-D-D-L-E!

flatpack flapjack
Aug 13, 2006

Satan destroys you // but Jesus puts you in a bowl and smokes you
Lincoln Chafee ran in the democratic primary.

You were too beautiful for this world, my sweet prince...

e: beat

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/TomLlamasABC/status/692154951984910336

I'm the out of tune keyboard riff at the very end.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Hillary Clinton shattering the montage of past presidents making her entrance at the DNC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
"They're kicking me out the door...."

• Locked thread