Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

no one man should have all that sky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

apropos to nothing posted:

the only thing you wont be able to do in no mans sky is put the controller down

Sold.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
You can't do anything in no man's sky

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Crimson Harvest posted:

You can't do anything in no man's sky

Bullshit.

Themage
Jul 21, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

D1E posted:

If you're a PC gamer and really impatient just go to Best Buy after work today and $60 worth of PSN store credit gift cards, then go home and set it up and pre-order No Man's Sky from the PSN Store. It'll pre-load and download the 1.03 patch. You can start playing right at midnight Eastern.

Play with that until Friday, then pull out the PS4's hard drive and connect it to your PC and format it, put it back in the PS4, pack it all back up and return it to Best Buy. When one of those Geek Squad nerds at the Customer Service desk hears you say that it didn't work and you just want a refund, they'll plug it in and test it but since you wiped the hard drive it won't boot. Guaranteed refund.

That's what I'm doing.
ahahahaha

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Don't let me into my sky.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Anyone else think this should be the title music??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7vS4z6ngQo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don't care, im still free, no mans can take the sky from me

edit: gently caress. thats what happens when you leave tabs open boys... one. massive. fail.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Themage posted:

ahahahaha

omg

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Themage posted:

ahahahaha

hes the smartest man alive

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Themage posted:

ahahahaha

This guy really wants to game, respect

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

hes the smartest man alive

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's punk as hell... Mad props to that epic gamer.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

this is that guy, after posting that:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Themage posted:

ahahahaha

That guy is badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGzkQAIHTTY

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

That's punk as hell... Mad props to that epic gamer.

This.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Themage posted:

ahahahaha

https://youtu.be/XAYhNHhxN0A

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

hahaha

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Themage posted:

ahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

That guy is badass.

Yeah. That's cool.

Neato
Mar 2, 2016

Themage posted:

ahahahaha
Glad that he called the guy working at bestbuy a nerd ,otherwise i would have suspected him of being the hosed up guy.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Themage posted:

ahahahaha

Lol noice.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

(not sure how to take screenshots onps4 but here it is anyway)

O H . MY. G O D...........

It was..... amazing. I don't know if it was the atmosphere, the music, or the dank...but it was the most beautiful sight my gaze had ever come upon in a video game. I actually felt a tear actually silently fall down my cheek. I was....home. That night I walked, explored, and quested to my hearts content. Eventually, while relaxing to the beautiful music, I slowly drifted off to sleep...I awoke the next morning feeling more refreshing and at peace with the world than I ever have in my entire life. For the next six months I did nothing but wake and bake and immediately head into the spellbinding world of no mans sky. That was how the majority of 2016 was spent for me and I don't for a second regret it. I implore anyone reading this who hasn't picked up this wonderful game, please, drive to your local Gamestop and pick a copy of this amazing journey today.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

StabMasterArson posted:

It was..... amazing. I don't know if it was the atmosphere, the music, or the dank...but it was the most beautiful sight my gaze had ever come upon in a video game. I actually felt a tear actually silently fall down my cheek. I was....home. That night I walked, explored, and quested to my hearts content. Eventually, while relaxing to the beautiful music, I slowly drifted off to sleep...I awoke the next morning feeling more refreshing and at peace with the world than I ever have in my entire life. For the next six months I did nothing but wake and bake and immediately head into the spellbinding world of no mans sky. That was how the majority of 2016 was spent for me and I don't for a second regret it. I implore anyone reading this who hasn't picked up this wonderful game, please, drive to your local Gamestop and pick a copy of this amazing journey today.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

StabMasterArson posted:

lmfao

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

StabMasterArson posted:

incredible, simply incredible

I'm going to be playing the SH*T out of this game up until the Game of my Dreams, Star Citizen, comes out

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

StabMasterArson posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Muh nomans!!

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

StabMasterArson posted:

gonna have to tell the guys at the beta bar that I wont be around for a while

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

StabMasterArson posted:

Lol

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

you can collect stuff like donkey kong 64 except instead of a factory level and a spooky castle level there are three billion different variations of dirt level

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

i noticed you can "discover" planets that already have buildings on them and then rename the planet after yourself

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Stoned playing No Man's Sky

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

StabMasterArson posted:

Bolverkur posted:

Stoned playing No Man's Sky

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it bad that I thought the joke of the picture was that he took that screenshot and color shifted it to red and then added the No Man's Sky UI over it.

• Locked thread