Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
He may throw it if he's cocky enough, he's played so many angles that I wonder if he wants to sit back and have people fight it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Michelle and Bridgette have been comparing notes and Michelle pretty much sums up her game.

"I regret everything I've done in this game."

Carve that on her BB headstone.

Teek posted:

I agree to a certain extent, but it's not like Paul and Victor are pushing the Michelle needs to go angle at all. The only real threat afterwards is Paulie and Nicorey, and they were coming after him anyway, which he would realize if he woke up.

Its the right move for all parties if Paul and Victor get on board, but that requires separating Paul and Victor from Paulie. That's the hard part. Its one thing for them to want Z out, its another thing entirely for them to want to go against Paulie - their true love.

Michelle should definitely try to do it because it makes sense, would destroy Paulie's control over the game, and open the game up wide to everyone. But Paulie's got Paul and Victor pretty well snowed that they're going to the end with him and it doesn't make sense without them.

Teek posted:

He may throw it if he's cocky enough, he's played so many angles that I wonder if he wants to sit back and have people fight it out.

I'm guessing he'll do the same thing he did this last week. Play until he's comfortable with who is still alive. But I suspect Bridgette will be his only real concern next HOH. I don't see anyone else putting him up. MAYBE Nat but he doesn't think she'd do that.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Michelle campaigned to Victor but it didn't go too well. Michelle hit the obvious notes of Paulie running the game and backstabbing people but Victor wasn't interested. He doesn't blame Paulie for backdooring him because he thinks it was the 8 Pack who did it and Paulie was just a pawn, and he doesn't think lying is a big deal (after all, he gave Z his word she wasn't going up). Victor's enamored by Paulie. Michelle then got sucked into a lifetime of Vic talking.

Meanwhile Bridgette worked Paul. She took the approach of "how did this week change from Z being the target?" and "Do you wonder how these decisions get made every week?" Paul played dumb and said if something goes screwy next week he'll worry. Bridgette tried to push a more aggressive "but what if its too late?" approach but Paul basically argued that they're he's not in any immediate danger so he's not going to rock the boat.

This is the problem. Victor and Paul feel too safe and comfortable with Paulie so they're not going to shake it up unless someone gives them some damning info or something to scare them. James is a little more "woke" to Paulie but he also won't want to risk this move against him without those guys as numbers.

Bridgette told Nat quickly that she doens't think they can get Paul and make it work.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Aug 10, 2016

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
I haven't been watching the feeds much lately, so maybe I'm misunderstanding the house dynamics, but why exactly aren't James and Natalie sending Zakiyah home and forming a new 4-way alliance with Michelle and Bridgette? The next HoH comp will only have 8 people competing, so a 4-person alliance gives them a 50/50 shot of winning. It seems like they are being picky that a 4 person alliance at Final 9 isn't big enough, but a 2 person alliance at Final 8 is much worse.

Being that picky about numbers makes sense on Survivor, but not on Big Brother. A 4-person alliance at Final 9 has a nonzero chance to go far into the endgame. And the odds of that group of 4 succeeding are a lot higher when you factor in the probability of others flipping, especially if they win that Final 9 HoH (are Paul and Victor really going to coherently work with Nicole and Corey against a tight Michelle/Bridgette/James/Natalie if Paulie is taken out at the Double?).

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It just hit me that Paulie has delusions of grandeur that he's a celebrity (and Lord knows what else) because of his brother and having some sort of relationship with Frankie. Maybe he thinks some sex tape type thing from the show will jump start his acting/modeling career, I don't know.

I don't know what he does outside the BB house...soccer coach? But it wouldn't surprise me that he's got nothing.

E: re James power to remove two votes. How does this work? Does he choose two particular players and remove their votes (hoping that they are the votes he wants to remove) or does he, for example, simply remove two eviction votes that are cast against someone he wants to save?

Tide fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Aug 10, 2016

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Tide posted:

It just hit me that Paulie has delusions of grandeur that he's a celebrity (and Lord knows what else) because of his brother and having some sort of relationship with Frankie. Maybe he thinks some sex tape type thing from the show will jump start his acting/modeling career, I don't know.

I don't know what he does outside the BB house...soccer coach? But it wouldn't surprise me that he's got nothing.

E: re James power to remove two votes. How does this work? Does he choose two particular players and remove their votes (hoping that they are the votes he wants to remove) or does he, for example, simply remove two eviction votes that are cast against someone he wants to save?

before its time to vote he stands up and names the two people who he is not allowing to vote.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mancalamania posted:

I haven't been watching the feeds much lately, so maybe I'm misunderstanding the house dynamics, but why exactly aren't James and Natalie sending Zakiyah home and forming a new 4-way alliance with Michelle and Bridgette? The next HoH comp will only have 8 people competing, so a 4-person alliance gives them a 50/50 shot of winning. It seems like they are being picky that a 4 person alliance at Final 9 isn't big enough, but a 2 person alliance at Final 8 is much worse.

Being that picky about numbers makes sense on Survivor, but not on Big Brother. A 4-person alliance at Final 9 has a nonzero chance to go far into the endgame. And the odds of that group of 4 succeeding are a lot higher when you factor in the probability of others flipping, especially if they win that Final 9 HoH (are Paul and Victor really going to coherently work with Nicole and Corey against a tight Michelle/Bridgette/James/Natalie if Paulie is taken out at the Double?).

because james still feels safer not making moves and just "voting with the house" every week, he has literally learned nothing from his first time playing.

james is not built to play big brother.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

because james still feels safer not making moves and just "voting with the house" every week, he has literally learned nothing from his first time playing.

james is not built to play big brother.
Ayep and he's gonna drag Nat Nat down with him who unlike Meg (his cohort last time around) actually has a really good bead on the game dynamics and has both of their interests at the core but is almost powerless to do gently caress-all with the state of the house right now. Nat really needed that last HOH and she really needs the one of the next two or this season is going to be a sausagefest of douchey blowhards. James cannot be trusted with any power over this DE coming up. He'll gently caress it up like he did the last time. If Nat wins either HOH for DE she needs to ignore James' input and go with her instincts and not waver.

As much as Meech is worthless, even she now realizes the err in her ways. It's likely too late to right the ship especially if she bounces Thursday but it's loving something anything to derail this Brotrain and set the target on the festering pus that is this season.

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Aug 10, 2016

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

nat absolutely needs to take over as the alpha in that pairing and be the decision maker, james would rather just lie down and let the boulder that is the board run him over.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i cant believe i'm saying this but i really hope michelle has the roundtrip.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

i cant believe i'm saying this but i really hope michelle has the roundtrip.
It wouldn't hurt, but deep down it certainly doesn't help.
Meech is a powderkeg of insecurity and can be easily influenced as a result.
I dunno if she can pull it together enough to make a good move.

I hope Nat Nat has it because unlike James, she ain't making the same errors twice.
Unless she listens to Jamesy and if so she deserves her fate.

I can't believe this dumb season relies on those two dingbats but here we are.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

James may have *finally* woke up this morning and seems on board with saving Michelle, also about possibly calling out Paulie... we'll see.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

James has been reasonably "woke" to Paulie since his HOH week. Nat really laid it out how and why Paulie manipulated James to get Bridgette and Frank up and make sure all the blood is on James' hand.

The thing is, making a move just to make it doesn't help things. Getting Z out on its own isn't a big enough strike against Paulie. All it does is take away a number. It may even help Paulie by removing his showmance target. If he came out of that with all his other minions intact than in theory you're just making yourself a target.

That's why Paul and Victor flipping is kind of a need since you need to break up Paulie's power base. Its the classic Kaysar move. If Kaysar had put up Eric and Maggie it wouldn't have changed anything. One of them would have gone home and Eric's power would have held. But by putting up Maggie and James Kaysar managed to divide Eric's base and split the house.

They need to find a way to split Paulie's base.

Bridgette, James, Michelle, and Nat are laying out the business to Paul now and Paul is playing along... but Paul is a giant rat so...

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

So Paul's proposed plan is that James cancels Paul and Corey's vote. That leaves Paul free to say it was a girl thing and maybe Nicole gets scared and goes to Bridgette. James realizes it leaves him hanging but Paul says he can just pretend Nicole voted Z out.

This is dumb and Paul is transparently trying to keep his hands clean so he can play both sides, but I think it means Paul is actually thinking of doing this.

A new thing has happened on the feeds where fish pop up a lot of time when people are talking about Z. Its weird. Its almost like they're trying to protect Z, which I really can't make sense of.

Nat's super fired up because people are telling her how much people drag her in the house and spread lies about what she says or does. Basically the Cool Kids have a long history of making up stories about Natalie's behavior. Bridgette keeps trying to calm her down so she doesn't blow up. I guess Michelle spilled a lot of dirt to her overnight including that Paulie makes all the allusions to having personal dirt on her from outside the house. Also that Paulie says Nat is playing James. Nat is really, really mad.

Natalie: This is war. I'm voting to keep you [Michelle].
James: I'm voting to keep you because Zakiyah threw my poo poo on the floor.

Paul asks who they go after next week and they all agree Paulie and Nicole. Paul asks what they do if one wins and they say Corey. Paul's basically trying to get them to backdoor Paulie so he can keep protecting PP. He's looking for his rat angles.

Apparently part of James flipping is that Nat revealed how much Paulie flirts with her. That kind of revealed to James how much Paulie has been loving with him trying to drive a wedge between them.

Michelle reveals that the Fatal Five was real and they all say they know already. It was kind of funny.

Nat revealed to Bridgette that Z is the one who throws away all her cookies.

Now they're talking about how Paulie and Corey say they don't want Paul winning because he'd waste the money.

I'm going to have a lot to flashback to from last night. Go figure, an interesting feeds night.

Spy Girls Saving The Season!

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
:siren:looks like it's happening:siren:

James, Meech, nat, paul, bridge

They're going to try to bring Vic in.

The "no name" alliance, because named alliances get blown the gently caress up.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

This puts Paul is a great position to play both sides for the near future. He should be good no matter who wins HOH in DE. He doesn't know it, but it should also improve his chances to get one of the care packages. If Bridgette is around, I think she's solid for the next one.

Of the remaining Houseguests, I would think Michelle and Paul have the best shots for the last two packages just from the amount of screentime they get and how the show will be portraying them in these episodes. Michelle's big "gently caress Paulie" thing would seemingly be a shoo-in to help her get the co-HOH in two weeks if Bridgette gets super safety next week. Nicole has an outside shot at one based on past fan appreciation, but she may not be around for it.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You maybe could make an argument to keep Z to be almost a distraction to Paulie. Lay it out to Z how disrespectful Paulie has been to her that she's just not seeing (for whatever reason).

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ha. The new Revolution figured out that Paulie keeps changing stories to demonize his targets like saying Day was the one who flipped the vote to save Tiffany and now suddenly claiming it was Michelle. Michelle says it was a group effort from all the Cool Kids. Paul keeps playing dumb.

James: Its about the same time I went out last year anyway, gently caress it.

Michelle: I'm so happy you guys realized this because I was going to call you all pea brains for not realizing Paulie is running the house.
Michelle, making friends and winning over people.

Natalie is telling Michelle and Paul how much Paulie and Corey hit on her. This is a shock to them since they always make it sound the other way that she's hitting on them. Michelle says Nicole and Corey talk all the time about how she's hitting on him. Nat says she joked around in the first week but never talks to him after the second week (I've never seen them talk). Nat says Paulie said she's going to take Nat on a date after the show. Paul tells her to tell Z.

James has weird body language. Apparently earlier in the night he ratted out Nat to Paulie and thought she was playing him. Then Nat and the girls brought him back to their side. Nat dropped the phrase "I fell in love in the house" and I think James might be feeling guilty for what he did. But he also might flip because he's got this weird connection with Paulie (there's a whole conspiracy theory online that Paulie, James, and Nicole had a pre-season alliance formed by Derrick because Derrick's dad is James' manager or something... its conspiratorial but James does tend to defer to Paulie). Or he could have been tired since it was like 8 AM at the time and they had been gaming all night.

Paul namedrops the Executives with Nat and Meech. That's some serious flipping. This thing is happening.

Nat: What is the deal with those two [Paulie and Z]? Its so weird.

BB18's New Avatar.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Teek posted:

This puts Paul is a great position to play both sides for the near future. He should be good no matter who wins HOH in DE. He doesn't know it, but it should also improve his chances to get one of the care packages. If Bridgette is around, I think she's solid for the next one.
Paul's setting himself up well. If James uses the power to cancel out his vote then he gets to play dumb with Paulie and just wait to see how it all plays out. The potential problem is if he makes it too obvious he's playing the middle and if this James/Michelle/Nat/Bridgette thing solidifies and sees that Victor and Paul are just playing the middle. If that happens they could end up in trouble.

I'm thinking of the way things played with Arlie in BB Can 2. He saw The First Five losing power and helped flip the house and form the Sloppy Seconds, but the Seconds all saw he was sketchy and covering his rear end and never let him into their inner circle and booted him as soon as the First Five were dead. Paul could be in that position, especially if Paulie or Nicorey blow up his poo poo.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Paul is actually handling it all very well, yeah. These last few seasons you have seen terrible jury management, but Paul from the start has tried to be on good terms with jury evictees. This is all a cool development, shakes up the season a bit if it holds.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
Where was Victor during all of this? And Z and Paulie? And Nicole and Corey... This sounds like a big enough thing that should have blown up the whole house by now.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

ToastyPotato posted:

Where was Victor during all of this? And Z and Paulie? And Nicole and Corey... This sounds like a big enough thing that should have blown up the whole house by now.

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

The thing is, making a move just to make it doesn't help things. Getting Z out on its own isn't a big enough strike against Paulie. All it does is take away a number. It may even help Paulie by removing his showmance target. If he came out of that with all his other minions intact than in theory you're just making yourself a target.

This is all a moot point now, but I just don't agree with this logic. Big Brother is all about keeping your alliance numbers as big as possible to increase your probability of controlling HoH. Taking away a number from Paulie by voting out Zakiyah mean you also gain a number against Paulie by keeping Michelle, increasing your shots at key HoH. A 2-person swing in the numbers this late in the game would be extremely valuable, and is worth the risk of James/Natalie making themselves targets if the other side wins HoH because they aren't getting to the endgame unless things change anyway. And if James/Natalie are really convinced they need to completely break up the other side to survive (which would certainly help, but isn't strictly necessary), the easiest way to do that is to control HoH, and the easiest way to control HoH is secure as many allies as possible even if it isn't a hard majority.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

mancalamania posted:

This is all a moot point now, but I just don't agree with this logic. Big Brother is all about keeping your alliance numbers as big as possible to increase your probability of controlling HoH. Taking away a number from Paulie by voting out Zakiyah mean you also gain a number against Paulie by keeping Michelle, increasing your shots at key HoH. A 2-person swing in the numbers this late in the game would be extremely valuable, and is worth the risk of James/Natalie making themselves targets if the other side wins HoH because they aren't getting to the endgame unless things change anyway. And if James/Natalie are really convinced they need to completely break up the other side to survive (which would certainly help, but isn't strictly necessary), the easiest way to do that is to control HoH, and the easiest way to control HoH is secure as many allies as possible even if it isn't a hard majority.

That's all true but it relies on you knowing you're on the other side of the house. James simply didn't see himself as being on the wrong side of the house, and honestly he might not have been. Paulie has a lot of alliances and boot orders and I have no idea which one is true. James was getting mentioned as a target soon but so was Nicole, Bridgette, Nat, Victor, Z, and Paul. So where exactly James actually stood with the house dynamics yesterday was a real mystery. He could have been out next or he could have been a lock for F4.

For Bridgette making the move was a no brainer because she knew she was vulnerable and needed the numbers. Nat figured she was right after Bridgette so it made sense to her. James was distanced enough and has the bro things with Paulie that he didn't know exactly where he stood. So from his perspective blowing up all those bro alliances to save Michelle would have been a huge gamble.

What ultimately pushed James to do it was that he learned enough information to realize he could be a target so needed to make a move. But he didn't know those things yesterday. That came from info Michelle, Bridgette, and Paul gave him last night (and from what I'm reading it came from info Bridgette just picked up last night because Paulie got sloppy).

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Even pissed off she's just so flippin' adorable :3:

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Man, I hope that makes it to air.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
This seems solid but I wish they came up with this plan tonight instead of last night. So many rats in this group.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think its locked in. This house doesn't flip, really. Individuals do, but they move with the house. They play scared so no one commits until the tide turns, and when it turns it usually stays that way. It happened that way saving Tiffany. The tide never turned on saving Tiff the second time or Frank. Paul and James were sharing too much dirt and incriminating themselves too much to back out now, IMO.

If something blows up today I think it will just cement it and may even lead to Nicole and Corey flipping to try and save their asses.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Paul is going to win this game despite being a huge douche isn't he?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Maybe. I didn't think it was possible to play an even more rat game than Andy Herren and still win, but Paul has a chance.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Teek posted:

Maybe. I didn't think it was possible to play an even more rat game than Andy Herren and still win, but Paul has a chance.

Andy was worse I think really. He would literally be boucning between 2 conversations at once relaying information back and forth, Paul seems to use his information more strategically and can actually hang onto something for more than a second without blabbing

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Even though Paul is playing a similar game to Andy with the ratting I think the comparisons end there. Paul is more aggressive and plays a more well rounded game. He's handled the block well, he worked his way up from the bottom in Week 1 to a powerful position at the core of the house, and he has tried to move pieces into place even if he keeps getting blocked by Paulie. Andy really just sold people out so he could hide behind the bigger players. Paul does that whole "painting targets" thing but he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty or playing the game. He backdoored Day and managed 2 nominates gracefully. Andy took out Jessie and cried and called Elissa a oval office when he went up.

I don't like Paul, but I respect his game way more than I did Andy's. He's got a long way to go but if he can make it I think he'll have "earned" it all season instead of just flipping the script at F6 like Andy.

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

That's all true but it relies on you knowing you're on the other side of the house. James simply didn't see himself as being on the wrong side of the house, and honestly he might not have been. Paulie has a lot of alliances and boot orders and I have no idea which one is true. James was getting mentioned as a target soon but so was Nicole, Bridgette, Nat, Victor, Z, and Paul. So where exactly James actually stood with the house dynamics yesterday was a real mystery. He could have been out next or he could have been a lock for F4.

For Bridgette making the move was a no brainer because she knew she was vulnerable and needed the numbers. Nat figured she was right after Bridgette so it made sense to her. James was distanced enough and has the bro things with Paulie that he didn't know exactly where he stood. So from his perspective blowing up all those bro alliances to save Michelle would have been a huge gamble.

What ultimately pushed James to do it was that he learned enough information to realize he could be a target so needed to make a move. But he didn't know those things yesterday. That came from info Michelle, Bridgette, and Paul gave him last night (and from what I'm reading it came from info Bridgette just picked up last night because Paulie got sloppy).

This makes a lot of sense, thanks.

Is the plan still for James to nullify Paul and Corey's vote? It seems silly to let Paul off the hook and not have to pick a side.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well its only silly if you assume Paul would do it without the cover. Since the flip relies on Paul and Victor giving them the numbers it makes sense for them to give in to Paul's demands to get him on board.

Paul also did a good job to frame it as James' best chance to wiggle out of a DE nomination if Paulie wins HOH. Basically the idea is to do a 3-2 vote and play Paulie the same way they played Frank, and try and frame Nicole for being the 3rd flipped vote. Its flimsy but its James' only real chance to wiggle out of things if stuff goes wrong.

So it kind of just works for everyone. It gives Paul the cover he needs to get on board, gives James a little wiggle room, and gives the Spy Girls the flip they feel they need. I think they have enough info now to bury Paul anyway. He let "Executives" slip.

Most of this is about the Double Eviction fear of not having enough time to talk, but they're all scared enough about DE to make it worth giving Paul cover. It still betters their odds by giving them an extra number in Michelle, putting Vic/Paul into play as possibly on their side, and throwing the Cool Kids into some chaos.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The Cool Kids have woken up and they have a feeling something happened last night since the revolters were all up so late and Michelle slept in London instead of Tokyo. Looks like a day of gaming is ahead.

I've been flashbacking the night and its really impressive how much played into this happening.

- Michelle does her job campaigning, laying the groundwork, and making Bridgette and Natalie comfortable with making this move and feeling they need her. Then she lights a fire under Natalie by revealing the stuff Paulie's been talking poo poo about her. She also revealed a lot of poo poo to Paul that helped open his eyes to the Cool Kids playing against him.

- Natalie pushes hard with James and doesn't let up like she usually does. Natalie's had a good read on things all season but no one has ever listened to her. Last night she got angry enough at Paulie that she pushed and fought for her opinions and really sold them to James.

- Bridgette pushes hard and smart to make this happen and worked Paulie and collected information that Paulie stupidly let spill in front of her. Then she used that to help convince James he had to make a move and Paul that things aren't as safe as he feels.

- James was flakey and ratted out Natalie's "Paulie's been hitting on me" stuff to Paulie but I think a lot of that was him genuinely trying to get both sides of the story and figure out which one he believed. I didn't like it but I understand it considering the "convenience" of Natalie revealing this stuff at this particular moment. Seems like once he had heard everyone out he really went with Nat and against Paulie and committed himself to taking the chance.

Just some real fun gameplay from a lot of people. Of course it all happens in one 10 hour block in crazy hours after a season of non-playing. But hey, beggars can't be choosers.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cool Kids feeling smug today.

Paulie told Z about the "Jersey Girl" conversation with James last night (James ratted out Nat's "Paulie has been hitting on me" stuff to Paulie in what seemed like an insecure attempt to figure out what the truth was before he fully committed to the flip, Paulie did his usual "she's a Jersey Girl and they're all users and scum" thing) and warned Z that Nat would try and mess with her today. Blah blah blah, Nat's the devil.

James and Michelle talked Nat out of telling Z. Nat wants to do it in part just to give Z a head's up that Paulie is a douche and in part in case Z has the Round Trip so she might side with them, but James and Michelle think its pointless because she won't side with them. They bash Paulie. James thinks Paulie's probably a nice guy but he's playing dirty and Nat is still upset at the personal attacks.
Michelle: If he knew half the stuff about you, growing up and stuff...
Nat: He doesn't care.
Nat correctly points out Paulie doesn't have deep conversations with people and just doesn't care because he's too much in game mode. He sees her as a moron and he's happy with that impression. James and Meech agree. Corey interrupts.

Bridgette fills Victor in that poo poo's flipping. She says Paul will give him the details but basically a lot of info was shared and dots were connected. Victor says he's fine because he wanted Z gone all along and he cares about Paulie and doesn't want her messing up his game. Bridgette had a visible reaction to the fact that Victor's a moron who is so far up Paulie's rear end so she doesn't tell him the other stuff about warring with the Cool Kids.

Corey leaves Nat, Meech, and James and they say he was spying on them and they're nervous. Nat laughs that they're blindsiding Paulie. James thinks Paulie won't be that mad because he'll still be confident he has the house. I can't tell if that's stupid or completely correct. Paul wakes up and they fill him in that the Cool Kids are scrambling.

Bridgette tells Paul she prepped Victor and he needs to take it home. They discuss some of the sketchy poo poo Paulie's been doing with Nat/Z and Paul boasts about how he's staying good with Paulie and will push the target on Nicole. He says Vic can be clueless and Bridg says as long as he knows they have his back. Paul doesn't want to be any different with Paulie and Bridgette agrees. She says she'll try and lock Nicole and the girls together in a room to look sketchy. Paul and Bridg both admit they were being cagey with each other early in the week about wanting Z gone. They discuss how Paulie's been gradually moving Z down the hit list.

Nat tells Meech that Z is wearing her skirt tomorrow without asking so she's not getting it back. Nicole gave Nat a dirty look earlier. Meech is trying to make sense of stuff and Nat thinks Z wanted Day to stay but when everything went bad crawled up Paulie's rear end. My words. Meech says Z was never willing to say she'd gun for Paulie.

For the first time in a long time I can't keep up with the interesting stuff on both feeds. This season has come alive.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Yeah, where the hell was this show all season? Thank God.

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
Paul filling in Vic, tells him that not only is the vote flipping, but Natalie's going to blow up Paulie to Zakiyah so there's cover. "Meanwhile, you and me sleep, bro!"

Paul: "Ok, we're done. You don't know anything, you're oblivious."
Vic: "I'm sleeping."

edit: After Paul leaves, Victor chuckles to himself, puts on some headphones, and goes to sleep.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paul says they need to make sure to get out Paulie quick before he can "go rogue." Bridgette says he can only do that so long. They say James has to stop throwing poo poo and they need to talk to him about it.

Meech and Nat still wondering who the rogue vote for Tiffany was in Week 2. Michelle says Paulie said Nat could have just accidently voted wrong. Nat says Paulie encouraged her to be mean in her goodbye message to Vic saying he'd do the same but he didn't. Its a lot of "Paulie's mean" and normally I'd "blah blah blah" it but its just so nice to hear someone talking bad about Paulie for once. Michelle agonizes over the irony of Z throwing the HOH comp because Paulie told her to being her downfall. Nat reveals to Michelle that Paulie, Nicole, and Corey poo poo talk Z and Michelle is heartbroken. Meech and Nat love each other now and can't stop telling each other how awesome they are. Michelle's a little blown away at how nasty and backstabby the Cool Kids are without a hint of irony.

Paul goes to fill in Victor. Paul says that they've been getting boned and that there were James/Corey/Paulie and Paulie/Z/Corey/Nicole/Michelle alliances Paulie was lying about (these all got exposed last night along with Bridgette saying Paulie was trying to pull "the singles" together). Paul says Paulie's been playing them all against each other and Vic calls him "the new Frank." Paul confirms that he wants to play the middle between Paulie/Nicole/Corey and James/Nat/Michelle/Bridgette because they're the swing numbers they need. Paul says Natalie put this together and is a "bad bitch" and Vic dismisses the idea. Paul says if they win HOH they "finish the job" against the Cool Kids because they see the other side as easier to "Rambo" against.

Paul: Lay low.
Victor: I don't know anything.
Truer words.

Paul and Victor name themselves The Sitting Ducks.

Nat says "Strength and Honor" to James which is awkward since that's the name of his secret alliance with Paulie and Corey but Nat doesn't know that.

Paul lets James and Meech know Victor is down and reaffirm that the flip is down. Then they all light fires under each other that they need to win HOH.

Things change fast in the BB house.

I'm going to go watch the show and see Paulie decide not to use the POV on his showmance partner because he's so confident he controls the vote. snicker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
Paul and James finally have a heart to heart and compare notes and realize both of them got used during their HOH to take out people they didn't want to take out.

Paul: "gently caress that, we're doing everyone's dirty work for them. Why are we biting all these bullets for people? It's bullshit, it's BS."

Paul says he'll throw the HOH to Nat, Bridgette or Michelle, that it's way better if a girl wins and takes the first swing at Paulie/Corey/Nicole.

James: "Meech, you'd better win one."
Michelle: "I knooooow..."

Paul: "And after the girls win, Vic wins the next one. Cause he's out for blood."

Paul: "I can't believe they've been making poo poo up about me. I never dropped ANY of their names."
Meech: "Same here, I never said anything bad about any of them."

Now they're discussing Meech's farewell speech, in which she's going to blow Paulie the gently caress up on live TV.
:popcorn:

• Locked thread