Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
i get 3000 a month . its ok i guess depends on how much chores i do, hoping i will be making more soon mom says i have to mow the lawn tho gurrrrrrrrr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i get all the scraps i can eat

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
it puts the lotion in the basket

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
4K a month. Not enough that's for sure

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Kuato posted:

4K a month. Not enough that's for sure

You need to buy some CDs. You need to buy some gum.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
15% of my pre-tax earnings.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

I got $3 a week but that was back when you could buy like a bag of airheads and sweettarts and boston baked beans (fight me) and have enough money left over for a comic book.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

RNG posted:

I got $3 a week but that was back when you could buy like a bag of airheads and sweettarts and boston baked beans (fight me) and have enough money left over for a comic book.

how obese are you

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i got $100/week in high school but at least half of that went to gas/food. effectively only had $20-30 a weekend for discretionary budget

seemed fair to me

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my wife rubs my prostate to leaky release once per 15 days and that is enough for any man.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Smythe posted:

my wife rubs my prostate to leaky release once per 15 days and that is enough for any man.

does she let you take the cage off for that or nah?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
$5 per week if I take out the trash and wash the dishes after dinner.*

*When I was 10.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Haier posted:

$5 per week if I take out the trash and wash the dishes after dinner.*

*When I was 10.

scrub i get 3k a month lol@ u

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

also please rate this thread a 5

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

"[b posted:

gently caress da Mods[/b]" ]

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

so do u idiots really not get allowance???? lol

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i get a bunch of crappy weed to keep me from flipping out

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
i give my son 50 cents a week fukken lmao little scrub doesn't know how poor we are

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I pay myself $14,500 a month plus expenses, so that's my allowance.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Judge Schnoopy posted:

i give my son 50 cents a week fukken lmao little scrub doesn't know how poor we are

i get so much more money than him lOL

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Judge Schnoopy posted:

he knows, hes just too ashamed of you to tell you

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

i was fine as a kid but now i have to use speech to text because my fingers hit 3 keys at once

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I got 7 bucks a week and I would get pissed that my friend David would get 10 bucks a week so I thought I was poor

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gently caress da Mods posted:

i get 3000 a month . its ok i guess depends on how much chores i do, hoping i will be making more soon mom says i have to mow the lawn tho gurrrrrrrrr
I got 2x my age that was pretty sweet I put it all in a savings account and now I've already spent all of it and I'm sad :(

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i used to have to haul rocks around or dig out vegetable garden beds for like 5 bucks. it sucked

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
then id spend all the money at the bar

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I'm gonna get as ever much as you do OP, as I am going to beat the poo poo out of you after you get off the bus and take it.

I will use it to buy fireworks and beer by having my white trash uncle do so while he takes a 20% cut

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Enfield posted:

i used to have to haul rocks around or dig out vegetable garden beds for like 5 bucks. it sucked

Pulling weeds for bux is the worst job on the planet

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

vyst posted:

Pulling weeds for bux is the worst job on the planet
why its not that bad except I've probably lost more in destroyed clothes doing that than I actually made

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i stopped earning an allowance the day i stopped doing chores which was also the day my mom took my allowance savings to buy cigarettes

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I remember in college I had a friend whose family was really rich and sometimes I would be over at their house and if my friend's parents had left their wallet or purse sitting out he would just dig in and take like $140 and be like "they won't notice, who cares?"

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
A friend of mine pays his 8 year old allowance and puts it in a savings account for the kid, and days where his son is extra good, gets an A on his test, does good at little league, etc, he throws an extra few bucks to it. He also gives him a $10 bill about once a week if he's stayed out of trouble. The idea is the account will be used to buy him his first car. I thought it sounded like some really responsible parenting

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Booblord Zagats posted:

A friend of mine pays his 8 year old allowance and puts it in a savings account for the kid, and days where his son is extra good, gets an A on his test, does good at little league, etc, he throws an extra few bucks to it. He also gives him a $10 bill about once a week if he's stayed out of trouble. The idea is the account will be used to buy him his first car. I thought it sounded like some really responsible parenting
Wow sounds really cool you should find out a way to get the money and make it seem like the kid squandered it.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
also leverage the money and take out huge loans in the kids name and run off with that too

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

a hole-y ghost posted:

Wow sounds really cool you should find out a way to get the money and make it seem like the kid squandered it.

Way ahead of you, gonna get that money and use it for a few "special" lap dances in Vegas

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Booblord Zagats posted:

Way ahead of you, gonna get that money and use it for a few "special" lap dances in Vegas
Right on :toot:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

buy a weed

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wow sounds pretty rought out there im gonna go ahead and vote this thread "5" for effort I guess

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I would get $20 to mow the lawn, then my parents hired Miguel and his friends to do it so no more money for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
1 cartridge and its not mario kart

• Locked thread