Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

OctoberBlues posted:

hey, those tinas burritos that contain trace amounts of beef and are mostly textured vegetable protein are pretty good.

Surprisingly good, considering you can buy three of them for like a dollar...at that price i'll eat all the textured vegetable protein/cow anus mixture I can.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OH MY GOD

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I'd rather have a mac n cheese snack wrap. Just imagine it. Add whatever fixins you want. yum

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ruggan posted:

I'd rather have a mac n cheese snack wrap. Just imagine it. Add whatever fixins you want. yum

God bless Roy Rodgers and his Fixin's Bar

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Rah! posted:

Surprisingly good, considering you can buy three of them for like a dollar...at that price i'll eat all the textured vegetable protein/cow anus mixture I can.

ur surprisingly good :wink:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Matey posted:

ur surprisingly good :wink:

Thank u friend it's because of all the animal butts i ingest, thanks to Tina's burrito finesse. I bet these Mac Snack Craps don't even contain quality animal butts

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Stevie Lee posted:

now McDonald's has no snack wraps. the gently caress is up with that? gotta go to wendy's if I want a chicken wrap from a drive-thru

Sorry your crappy McDonalds no longer does snack wraps.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Lolie posted:

Sorry your crappy McDonalds no longer does snack wraps.

ah yes, the brekkie wrap

death to america

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

what the gently caress is a brekkie

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Rah! posted:

Breakfast. Although why they have a breakfast menu now that they do breakfast items all day is beyond me.

They need to bring back the rump steak wraps and the lamb wraps, too.

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

Rah! posted:

:australia:
just lol if you don't use this word.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:lol: at British people and their strange Australian sidekicks, and their urge to give everything cutesy names. Brekkie, sarnie, lorry, etc...it's madness

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Rah! posted:

:lol: at British people and their strange Australian sidekicks, and their urge to give everything cutesy names. Brekkie, sarnie, lorry, etc...it's madness

On the other hand, how the gently caress do Americans get "Mickey D's" out of McDonalds? At least Maccas makes sense.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Mac snack wrap is a cartoon detective that helps children discover the secret to happiness after dad leaves join in on the search for the warm fuzzies after ur dad calls you a reason for the season if the season is full of gay mistakes now by pming me 8.99 for ur first VHS instalment

FFT
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Only half a beef pattie? That aint gonna clog my arteries 4/10

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive never liked any wrap offering from any fast food restaurant.

it just aint natural.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

In all honesty I used to like the normal McDonalds snack wraps. For the longest time now I've just eaten one meal a day (just because that seems to be how I get hungry) and I remember I used to occasionally get one of each grilled chicken snack wrap (bbq, honey mustard, ranch) and it was a nice meal and only about 800 calories.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lolie posted:

On the other hand, how the gently caress do Americans get "Mickey D's" out of McDonalds? At least Maccas makes sense.

Everyone I know says "McDonald's", it's not hard you inbred spider island cultists

Maccas sounds like a noise someone with tourettes syndrome would make

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

fastfood tortillas are cancerous

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

Lolie posted:

How the gently caress would you get maccas from McDonalds? Are you pronouncing McDonald wrong to begin with or something?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
i like the sauce

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

gonna head on down to mookie daylock's and get me one of the wraps

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Matey posted:

gonna head on down to mookie daylock's and get me one of the wraps

Did you just make that up? Because that's what I'm calling mcdonalds from now on.

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
McDonald's breakfast burritos give me the runs.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Muh Daydays fries suck now

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

OctoberBlues posted:

Did you just make that up? Because that's what I'm calling mcdonalds from now on.

yeah man. spread it like wildfire

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Beefeater posted:

McDonald's breakfast burritos give me the runs.

They are my favorite, especially the pucante sauce.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Matey posted:

yeah man. spread it like wildfire

We will spread your holy words to the highest mountains and the sturdiest rascal scooters

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
looks like poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Rah! posted:

We will spread your holy words to the highest mountains and the sturdiest rascal scooters

amen

• Locked thread