Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

whiteyfats posted:

Interesting point, but have you considered the fact that mayonnaise is loving disgusting food for fats and kids?

This is true but only for the cheap stuff you buy in stores, real mayonnaise is hell of good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Allegedly brownies.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Is that a snail on the top?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Munchables posted:

Is that a snail on the top?

I don't... I don't know any more.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I was just about to ask what salad you were going on about but holy lol

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Titus Sardonicus posted:

New thread title owns.

Also, there's no point of a photo because there's nothing visually AFP about it, but I accidentally bought sugar-free bread & butter pickles. That chemical aftertaste of Splenda and acesulfame potassium just overpowers everything else :gonk:

Artificial sweetener always bugs me. I had a roommate who swore there was no way I could tell the difference between diet and regular soda, and on that day I made an easy five bucks and learned how other human beings apparently have non-functioning tastebuds in one go.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

RareAcumen posted:

I was just about to ask what salad you were going on about but holy lol

No? Hang on, I just did what my counselor said and tried to beat my blues about that awful side salad by making a good one.

Dude, look at the thing that's killing me on the inside:

How is that in any way similar to the side salad I posted earoh madre de dios

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Dewgy posted:

Artificial sweetener always bugs me. I had a roommate who swore there was no way I could tell the difference between diet and regular soda, and on that day I made an easy five bucks and learned how other human beings apparently have non-functioning tastebuds in one go.

Man my tastebuds are garbage and even I think that poo poo is revolting.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
Drinking only diet soda is like eating only vegan brownies. When you're used to it, you're fine with it. But don't tell me that your diet soda is "exactly the same" as a sugary Coke. The exception is rum and Diet Coke, which is slightly better than rum and Coke if you are poor and need to get drunk at a bar.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Look at this Soda Stalin over here.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Mexican coke :catbert:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

SneakyFrog posted:

Mexican coke :catbert:

Which I love that they're selling now officially, like they might as well put a sign on the stand saying "yes we know you like this stuff so much better you'll literally import it from Mexico to get it, but we can't/won't just make it the default because corn farmers"

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

This reminds me of when my nana would leave wadded up tissues in her pockets and then my mom would do her laundry and the tissue would begin to disintegrate in the wash and little curls and scraps of tissue would then be distributed throughout the entire laundry load.

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
Onion ring stuffed turkey burgers anyone??

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

School lunch time again, this time with a chicken bone stuck in a sausage. The gray mass is egg custard with small salted fish inside.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Uh wow. :stare:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Eponine posted:

Drinking only diet soda is like eating only vegan brownies. When you're used to it, you're fine with it. But don't tell me that your diet soda is "exactly the same" as a sugary Coke. The exception is rum and Diet Coke, which is slightly better than rum and Coke if you are poor and need to get drunk at a bar.

I respond in a similar way to fructose as I do to lactose, so I non-diet drinks are my only option if I don't want to get sick. The "better" taste to me tastes like pain, suffering, and a prolonged painful death.

GoutPatrol posted:

chicken bone stuck in a sausage

What the gently caress?

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

I respond in a similar way to fructose as I do to lactose, so I non-diet drinks are my only option if I don't want to get sick. The "better" taste to me tastes like pain, suffering, and a prolonged painful death.

I respond to Sucrose like a lactose intolerant. All I can drink is diet sodas or I'll be paying for my excess dearly.

:(:hf::( sugar buddy.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Roro posted:

Allegedly brownies.

Is that mustard on them? If so, that might be the weirdest combination in this thread... so far.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

bulletsponge13 posted:

Is that mustard on them? If so, that might be the weirdest combination in this thread... so far.

Black pudding (Blood sausage cake), mustard and potato

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Picnic Princess posted:

What the gently caress?

Yeah none of us got it either. Every sausage today was a regular Chinese sausage, with a bone in it. Broken off about halfway through. None of the Taiwanese staff had seen it before. I used it like a holder.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

The post said Brownies, so my mind went right to the dessert.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

bulletsponge13 posted:

The post said Brownies, so my mind went right to the dessert.

Yeah the brownie claim was likely wrong. It definitely looks like blood sausage but in the form of a cake. I wonder what are the white specks though

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Swedish Fish Oreos exist, might as well have Laffy Taffy Pancakes

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Xen Tricks posted:

Swedish Fish Oreos exist, might as well have Laffy Taffy Pancakes

:aaaaa:

As someone who loves Swedish Fish, I am wholeheartedly convinced that this is a terrible idea.

With that being said, brb I'm going to the store.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I never understood why people like oreos. When I tried them the "cookie" part tasted like compacted charcoal with a bit of sugar.

Growing up with these, oreos feel like something you would give to a kid as a punishment

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I never understood why people like oreos. When I tried them the "cookie" part tasted like compacted charcoal with a bit of sugar.

Growing up with these, oreos feel like something you would give to a kid as a punishment

Oreos are sickly sweet. There's no taste to them other than the overwhelming sweetness that lingers on the palate forever. on a related note, after hearing Americans rave about Ben & Jerry's for years, I once tried some of their ice cream with chunks of cookie dough, and getting through the dough bits was like trying to chew sugar-infused tar sludge, no edible substance should have either that sort of consistence, or taste. It also literally made me sick.

Those Prince biscuits or whatever brand is in your picture are alright.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

steinrokkan posted:

Oreos are sickly sweet. There's no taste to them other than the overwhelming sweetness that lingers on the palate forever.

Home-made oreos are amazing. Slightly salty biscuit with a sweet filling, can actually taste chocolate and vanilla.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Uh no, I got that picture from someone I follow on Tumblr and they specified they had made brownies.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Roro posted:

Uh no, I got that picture from someone I follow on Tumblr and they specified they had made brownies.

Blood brownies?

I don't know, I've never seen brownies drowning in a puddle of fat, topped with ketchup, mustard and a potato. I've seen that with blood sausages though

e: color and texture is extremely similar to this:

SpaceGoatFarts has a new favorite as of 13:38 on Aug 11, 2016

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

steinrokkan posted:

Oreos are sickly sweet. There's no taste to them other than the overwhelming sweetness that lingers on the palate forever. on a related note, after hearing Americans rave about Ben & Jerry's for years, I once tried some of their ice cream with chunks of cookie dough, and getting through the dough bits was like trying to chew sugar-infused tar sludge, no edible substance should have either that sort of consistence, or taste. It also literally made me sick.

That's what cookie dough ice cream is, regardless of brand

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Zipperelli. posted:

Swedish Fish

I bought a $1 box of swedish fish the other day and I was really disappointed because they were coated in an oily film and tasted... fishy. It was nasty. My brother had a regular bag of them, as opposed to the box, and they were fine and not gross. :confused:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

The Snoo posted:

I bought a $1 box of swedish fish the other day and I was really disappointed because they were coated in an oily film and tasted... fishy. It was nasty. My brother had a regular bag of them, as opposed to the box, and they were fine and not gross. :confused:

Were they red? This is important.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Snoo posted:

Was the box made of metal and have a pull tab to open it?

One Day Fish Sale
Aug 28, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Were you eating literal fish that were made of fish?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

steinrokkan posted:

Is there a "goon claims to be violently ill from eating normal god drat food" square on the AFP bingo card? Because there should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Dewgy posted:

Is there a "goon claims to be violently ill from eating normal god drat food" square on the AFP bingo card? Because there should be.

I think there actually is yes, or something along the lines of goons being idiots.

Speaking of idiots, sorry for meme posting but I found this browsing and I feel the topic will like it