Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
one liners rarely if ever loving work though. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!

SneakyFrog posted:

Meh our egos are pretty stupid. Yeah you can think about how cheesy they are as much as you want, but sometimes they still make you feel good. They shouldn't be the meat of anyone's game though. Trying to be quick enough to come up with some is fun though.

darkhand fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Aug 11, 2016

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SneakyFrog posted:

they've worked precisely once for me but the caveat there was our mutual friend came up to me and went 'hey she really wants to bone like reaaaally wants to bone like a cat in heat you game?' because I mentioned that I thought she was cute so I said 'sure' and then mutual friend said 'okay gimme 10 mins h.o'

Then I saw said person give me the eye across the room and yeah.

I'm sure somehow an MRA kid would manage to gently caress even that up. Walk over first thing outta their mouth 'our friend said you'd gently caress me do you like it in the butt i like turtles' and spill their drink all over her before running off in shame

darkhand posted:

Wouldn't it be pretty hard to reproductively outpace a species that actively enjoys the pleasure of sex

also I think most species actually don't enjoy sex iirc, it's like bonobos, dolphins, humans and maybe a couple others.

just as an aside

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Aug 11, 2016

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

darkhand posted:

Meh our egos are pretty stupid. Yeah you can think about how cheesy they are as much as you want, but sometimes they still make you feel good

"SOMEONE CALL GUINESS WORLD RECORDS CAUSE I SEE THE WORLDS BIGGEST TITTIES"

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
eh i had one work ONCE as well but i was like 18-19, and everyone was drunk as poo poo and i hit it off real well despite the massive size difference.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

they've worked precisely once for me but the caveat there was our mutual friend came up to me and went 'hey she really wants to bone like reaaaally wants to bone like a cat in heat you game?' because I mentioned that I thought she was cute so I said 'sure' and then mutual friend said 'okay gimme 10 mins h.o'

Then I saw said person give me the eye across the room and yeah.

I'm sure somehow an MRA kid would manage to gently caress even that up. Walk over first thing outta their mouth 'our friend said you'd gently caress me do you like it in the butt i like turtles' and spill their drink all over her before running off in shame

are you an anime character

because that sounds like a hentai

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Hello! Do you wish to fit your arm inside of me? Merely follow me to the cab

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SciFiDownBeat posted:

are you an anime character

because that sounds like a hentai

idk is it really that unbelievable? the story is just 'was at a party and my friend hooked me up with her other friend from out of town who was horny'

what's so hentai about it?

naem
May 29, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

'our friend said you'd gently caress me do you like it in the butt i like turtles'

I would marry a woman this line worked on

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Moridin920 posted:

what's so hentai about it?

from what i have seen some folks find it incredulous that people on the internet especially smelly ugly basement dwelling goons occasionally fornicate.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

darkhand posted:

Wouldn't it be pretty hard to reproductively outpace a species that actively enjoys the pleasure of sex

define "outpace" because humans have a gestation period of none months and take nearly 20 years to become sexually mature.

compare to the humble bedbug which matures in two months, can lay hundreds of eggs in its lifetime, and reproduces exclusively by males stabbing females in the gut with their stiletto dicks because females evolved to have a plugged up birth canal to prevent unwanted matings but evolution is a fucker like that.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
ducks have false vaginal openings and canals for the same reason,

so nature invented the spiral barbed dick.

maybe thats the nice guys final form.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

confession: I am actually a giant sapient amoeba. me and my 4000 buds are trying to understand sex but we just don't get it

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

SneakyFrog posted:

maybe thats the nice guys final form.

No, I think they have two possible final forms:

or

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SneakyFrog posted:

ducks have false vaginal openings and canals for the same reason,

so nature invented the spiral barbed dick.

the body has a way of shutting that down

:catstare:

sorry bout the artifacts but it was a good one

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if i came $100 bills my palms would be raw i tell you hwat

no nasty females would get near my golden weener either all the cum is mine

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

if i came $100 bills my palms would be raw i tell you hwat

no nasty females would get near my golden weener either all the cum is mine

The phrase "money shot" just got a hell of a lot more literal.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Dienes posted:

I recall reading that would-be rapists would shove a stick up there first to check for penis traps, then it was business as usual.

yyyeah. Figgered it was something like that in the end.

Mak0rz posted:

gently caress pick

now now...

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Again, as a reminder, the anti-rape penis trap thing was vaporware. Got a lot of press but was never actually released in the wild.

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Again, as a reminder, the anti-rape penis trap thing was vaporware. Got a lot of press but was never actually released in the wild.

Were it to exist, it would get banned quickly after the first few cases of prepared women consenting to sex but forgetting about their penis trap. That would certainly kill the mood.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

rgocs posted:

Were it to exist, it would get banned quickly after the first few cases of prepared women consenting to sex but forgetting about their penis trap. That would certainly kill the mood.

Can never be too careful!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

you could probably craft one of those yourself anyway with some pvc pipes and razor wire

or you could whip up a CAD model and 3d print it. nice diy project at least

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

also I think most species actually don't enjoy sex iirc, it's like bonobos, dolphins, humans and maybe a couple others.

just as an aside
This is one of those situations where "define 'enjoy'" isn't inherently a stupid qualification. But female goats will lick each other's vaginas and stuff, there's plenty of homosexual mounting among other species etc, there's a drive for "erotic" behaviors beyond the strictly functional

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Chomp8645 posted:

If this is the argument then you are just saying "literally everything in the modern world runs on men's rules because patriarchy" because modern customs (in the West) regarding almost everything originated from our patriarchal past. At that point there is no distinction between "rules" and "men's rules" in just about anything. The auto mechanic is applying MEN'S DIAGNOSTICS when he checks your car. The cable company is using MEN'S INVOICES when it sends you a bill. It's a silly argument over semantics and little else and that's besides the point that men and women today have little connection to whoever "made the rules" hundreds of years ago.

I thought this was a lottery of Babylon post and I was in the idiots of social media thread, for a moment. My head didn't hurt quite as much after taking it though.

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
these guys are right though just be a douchebag and youll have semanemia in no time

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

SciFiDownBeat posted:

you could probably craft one of those yourself anyway with some pvc pipes and razor wire

That sounds just as uncomfortable for the wearer as for the one who its meant to protect them from.

Moridin920 posted:

Growing up in Florida, I saw many a dolphin use pilings and boat hulls to masturbate. One of them used to hang around the slip where my dad kept his boat and float on his back and rub his dolphin junk on tie ropes that were hanging into or just above the water until he got off. :barf:

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

SneakyFrog posted:

Well thats one way to tell youre ugly

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

PallasAthene posted:

Growing up in Florida, I saw many a dolphin use pilings and boat hulls to masturbate. One of them used to hang around the slip where my dad kept his boat and float on his back and rub his dolphin junk on tie ropes that were hanging into or just above the water until he got off. :barf:

well if you think you're so smart how would you do it if you didn't have arms and lived in the ocean??

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mak0rz posted:

well if you think you're so smart how would you do it if you didn't have arms and lived in the ocean??

They should buy Sybians, those things rock. I want my own someday

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Pick posted:

They should buy Sybians, those things rock. I want my own someday

Yes let's just submerge a 500w industrial strength vibrator in the ocean so dolphins can gently caress it lol

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mak0rz posted:

Yes let's just submerge a 500w industrial strength vibrator in the ocean so dolphins can gently caress it lol

Didn't the Navy already do this?

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Mak0rz posted:

rear end to mouth to blowhole with other dolphins....or just gently caress a sea anemone if you're hard up.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Mak0rz posted:

yes let's

naem
May 29, 2011

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Didn't the Navy already do this?

Yes but it did not involve Dolphins

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

Mak0rz posted:

Well, evidently by using a decapitated fish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLZxG6pB6U

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

rgocs posted:

Well, evidently by using a decapitated fish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLZxG6pB6U

Dolphins are hella smart, goddamn.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Several centuries of patriarchy would like to have a word with you.

Eh, I think of them more as "society's rules" than "men's rules". In conservative subcultures women and girls get more shaming from other women than from men. It's the women's job to teach girls to be ladylike. It isn't like men were ever getting together in secret meetings to think of ways to oppress women. Stuff just sort of happens.

NBHS
Mar 2, 2012

"I'm here for you. To make children smile, to make profits rise, I am the subservient of the network.

"... did we get all that on tape?"

Facebook Aunt posted:

Eh, I think of them more as "society's rules" than "men's rules". In conservative subcultures women and girls get more shaming from other women than from men. It's the women's job to teach girls to be ladylike. It isn't like men were ever getting together in secret meetings to think of ways to oppress women. Stuff just sort of happens.

You really haven't been paying attention to the abortion "debate," have you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Facebook Aunt posted:

nope

• Locked thread