Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Is it bad that I thought the joke of the picture was that he took that screenshot and color shifted it to red and then added the No Man's Sky UI over it.

*chuckles to self* I'm right there with ya. Thought for sure he altered the pH of the photo in an image manipulation software for sure. Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*chuckles to self* I'm right there with ya. Thought for sure he altered the pH of the photo in an image manipulation software for sure. Lol.

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sheesh I wasn't even using any jargon you rear end hole... gently caress off.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Color correct the HUD, redirect tonal UI branding, and pitch-shift the tempo design. Its so easy you can do it at home.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Me: [typing on a computer with 8 monitors] Sir, take a look at this:

Old CSI guy: Enhance. [pause] Enhance.

Me:

OCG: ... Oh my god

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hadn't seen the pic in a while.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I hope no man's sky has a planet where I'm dead, and it turns out to be the real world, and I die

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bolverkur posted:

Stoned playing No Man's Sky

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

bhlaab posted:

you can collect stuff like donkey kong 64 except instead of a factory level and a spooky castle level there are three billion different variations of dirt level

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
glorious crafting & collecting master race knows to wait for the Gaben-approved release with Trading Cards. glad to see my fellow Imps waiting for the proper

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I hope no man's sky has a planet where I'm dead, and it turns out to be the real world, and I die

this planet can be earth if you just play enough no man's sky

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
a luscious planetoid, if you will

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
gonna get my space ship fixed out with wall to wall mahogany shag carpet, 2 inch thick, like in Barbarella and also a sunken living room in it too. Gonna make the outside look like a weed pipe

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

b sure to put in some stripper poles (for exercise in deep space ofc)

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Overbite posted:

gonna get my space ship fixed out with wall to wall mahogany shag carpet, 2 inch thick, like in Barbarella and also a sunken living room in it too. Gonna make the outside look like a weed pipe

does the armor in this game have boob portals like barbarellas outfit, this is essential for my immersion

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Funny poo poo everybody.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
My kids are 6&7, girl and boy. They've been taking turns playing all day today. We created their own PS4 accounts and each has their own little world to explore. They love this game.

My husband is complaining that he bought another space game for him to enjoy alone and his whole family has taken over his game. We are all taking turns and having a lot of fun.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

goferchan posted:

My kids are 6&7, girl and boy. They've been taking turns playing all day today. We created their own PS4 accounts and each has their own little world to explore. They love this game.

My husband is complaining that he bought another space game for him to enjoy alone and his whole family has taken over his game. We are all taking turns and having a lot of fun.

i'm trying to decide whether i wanna drop money on this when it launches, what do you actually do? if its just fliyng around and naming stuff that is enough for me really

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Lowtax posted:

a luscious planetoid, if you will

You can have sex with the planets in no man's sky

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Born too young to explore the cosmos
Born just in time to play n o man's sky on ps4 virtual reality while on lsd

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I hope there's a planet with elfes on it

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
elfs

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
the things from dungeons and dragons

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Hell, why not both

Anything is possible on hello games magnum opus

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

goferchan posted:

tell your husband that you and the kids will never play star citizen so he can buy that

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Coolguye posted:

tell your husband that you and the kids will never play star citizen so he can buy that

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i really would buy the game that let you deck out your spaceship like a 70s interior design magazine, and dont say star citizen

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lowtax posted:

the things from dungeons and dragons
Aelfen

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

HORMELCHILI posted:

i really would buy the game that let you deck out your spaceship like a 70s interior design magazine, and dont say star citizen

Along these lines you should probably check out Headlander.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

Me: [typing on a computer with 8 monitors] Sir, take a look at this:

Old CSI guy: Enhance. [pause] Enhance.

Me:

OCG: ... Oh my god

Lmfao.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I always quote that oblivion picture

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Sorry I thought it was mahogany but its brown

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

goferchan posted:

They should have called it Everyone's Sky.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's the best post I seen about this game so far. Lmfao... Awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

I can see why this game is called No Man's Sky: the man is the husband and he isn't getting to play his game that much.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The game doesn't let you do anything fun for 2-3 hours. If you're thinking about buying this wait for a Christmas sale or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh noes! Two to three hours out of literally millions (hell, maybe infinite) of hours of awesome KhanTent! Take your toxic pessimism back to /v/ you loving horse's rear end.

• Locked thread