Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
That was just the right amount of weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH
That Suits promo :neckbeard:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
The guy from Limitless TV show got lost!

No.1 Special
Apr 4, 2011
Either a really good thing or a really bad thing just happened.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
So next episode we might learn who and what is imagination. Next episode is the one before the last? nm we got like 4 more weeks

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Stealthed Zombie posted:

Oh my god this loving opening

Too many robots spoil the broth :haw:

This is loving fantastic

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Tenzarin posted:

The guy from Limitless TV show got lost!

IKE!!!!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Alf. loving Alf!!

Highblood
May 20, 2012

Let's talk about tactics.
https://www.whoismrrobot.com/

http://l4713116.e-corp-usa.com/x/

Too lazy to explore these things and the videos on whoismrrobot are geographically restricted so I'm poo poo out of luck but drat they went pretty hard on this

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yoooooooooooooooooooooooo this entire episode

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

So is it official that ALF and Mr. Robot take place in the same universe now?

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
I just moved into a new place and started to watch this with my new roommates walking around and I recorded it and watched he first ten minutes but the 90s sitcom thing was just too weird and I didn't want anyone thinking I was watching Full House or some poo poo so I stepped away. Without any major spoilers can someone tell me if most of the episode stays in that format?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

bbf2 posted:

I just moved into a new place and started to watch this with my new roommates walking around and I recorded it and watched he first ten minutes but the 90s sitcom thing was just too weird and I didn't want anyone thinking I was watching Full House or some poo poo so I stepped away. Without any major spoilers can someone tell me if most of the episode stays in that format?

All of the episode, probably the rest of the season too.

Problematic Pigeon
Feb 28, 2011

MiddleOne posted:

All of the episode, probably the rest of the season too.

The rest of the season is a sequel to ALF's cliffhanger ending, as Elliot hacks the Air Force to free ALF while Mr Robot glowers in a corner and rants about fast food and debt slavery.

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

bbf2 posted:

Yeah the implication is that Elliott is now brain dead and stuck in this 90s format.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Just watched this episode.

Sam Esmail, you magnificent bastard. Goddamn. God. drat.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
loving hope Tyrell isn't dead

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Entorwellian posted:

So is it official that ALF and Mr. Robot take place in the same universe now?

ALF ended with him being dissected.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

steakmancer posted:

Sure looks like he is. Only interaction hes had with any character was him talking on the phone with Elliot during a psychotic episode.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

steakmancer posted:

He got his skull bashed in for dropping that killer zinger, I think his character arc is done. :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

They're gonna name the store,"Ow dad my cheek hurts."

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
From the episode last week, who did that ponytail belong to?

Problematic Pigeon
Feb 28, 2011

SpaceAceJase posted:

From the episode last week, who did that ponytail belong to?

The previous IT guy.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

Alf. loving Alf!!
Can we have a gif of alf driving over Gideon. That scene killed me(and Gideon, again).

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

So was Angela absolutely caught redhanded or did FBI lady actually want to talk to her? I really couldn't tell because it felt like you're so hosed but if it was I feel like FBIshould be roaring get on the ground bitch or something. Unless she wanted to avoid spooking the hackers but there's no way she thinks they can't hear and they're totally going to be spooked anyway.

Piriwi
Feb 20, 2006

Goofballs posted:

So was Angela absolutely caught redhanded or did FBI lady actually want to talk to her? I really couldn't tell because it felt like you're so hosed but if it was I feel like FBIshould be roaring get on the ground bitch or something. Unless she wanted to avoid spooking the hackers but there's no way she thinks they can't hear and they're totally going to be spooked anyway.

Just talk I think. Maybe about her relation to Gideon.
It did seem they were emphasizing Angela leaving fingerprints on the blue router though...

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gonz posted:

Just watched this episode.

Sam Esmail, you magnificent bastard. Goddamn. God. drat.

After a hard day writing about dudes with total head fiction. Crushing his TV show in general, he gets to go home to this fine lady.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Rocksicles posted:

After a hard day writing about dudes with total head fiction. Crushing his TV show in general, he gets to go home to this fine lady.

I hope this means Emmy Rossum will be in an episode if her schedule with Shameless doesn't conflict. She's a loving great actor.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Toplowtech posted:

Can we have a gif of alf driving over Gideon. That scene killed me(and Gideon, again).

Quick and dirty.
Edit: Nonexistent because gently caress 30megs of .gif working on gfycat tonight.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

It was a terrible idea to wathc this just waking up. Holy poo poo what the gently caress is going on.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Hollismason posted:

It was a terrible idea to wathc this just waking up. Holy poo poo what the gently caress is going on.

I think it was a combination of USA Network and hallucinatory chemtrails.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
drat it, I should be pissed that this episode was almost 100% wheel-spinning with no plot movement but gently caress it, that was incredible.

Was ALF voiced by the actual original voice actor? I couldn't tell a difference.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

There was some pretty strong plot developement but it was all in relation to Elliot's relationship with Mr Robot and things did move forward with the whole hack the FBI.

It was a really good episode ,but I am very worried for Elliot :(

ally_1986
Apr 3, 2011

Wait...I had something for this...
Oh god the cliff hanger what did he call the store???

I think 15 minutes for that start was just amazing and kind of fitted really well in such a bizarre way.

Tyrell! Be gutted if he is dead, is this seasons finale going to be last year's finale because drat I need to know what happened.

How are these thugs just abducting Elliot from Hospitals, seems that would be quite hard unless...(insert stupid theory)

It nice when they bring dead characters back in Elliots head Gideon and Bill :) Elliot's too sad to think of Shayla I guess :(

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Rocksicles posted:

Oh, hey, didn't know this. That lucky so-and-so

jongp4
Jul 7, 2008

ally_1986 posted:

Oh god the cliff hanger what did he call the store???

The store was named Mr. robot we already knew this from season one

hatelull
Oct 29, 2004

Show kills. Every time an episode ends I secretly wish it was a Netflix joint and I could consume all the content immediately. Must. Have. More.

So, Elliot killed Tyrell I reckon? All the "metaphors" for Mr. Robot hiding the truth from him is his subconscious in denial over the fact that he ended him?

Although if he did, then who called his wife from the street that night and sent the toy for the baby?

How dark do you think this show will go to complete the story? Does everyone die? Does Elliot even deserve a nice ending?

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
loving Gordon Shumway, man.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

I think they're telegraphing Tyrell being dead way too hard for it to be the case, but who knows. I'm so excited for Dom to finally interact with our cast now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Where did Angela recognize the henchman from?

• Locked thread