Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
*unbuckels belt a notch and pats his belly (very satisfied)*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I don't know if it warrants its own thread, but has anybody heard about this mother and son in Clovis, New Mexico, who were arrested for incest? Pretty weird, wild stuff.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i can't believe it's illegal to be an incestuous degenerate. what a world we live in.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
So did you create this thread just for Chinatown or what?

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
It's pretty early. Was it a breakfast burrito?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
it was a rice, bean, lettuce, and tomato burrito for breakfast

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Eagerly anticipating the follow up thread fart from eating a burrito

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

General Dog posted:

I don't know if it warrants its own thread, but has anybody heard about this mother and son in Clovis, New Mexico, who were arrested for incest? Pretty weird, wild stuff.

poo poo, mom is a hard 36

Also that story reads like the plot of a lifetime movie

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

scott zoloft posted:

it was a rice, bean, lettuce, and tomato burrito for breakfast

Tomato in a burrito sucks poo poo, and there was no meat mentioned but otherwise a good rito, 88/100 burrito review

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Did you film yourself shoving that beefy cylinder into your filthy mouth you goddamn slut?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Captain Yossarian posted:

Tomato in a burrito sucks poo poo, and there was no meat mentioned but otherwise a good rito, 88/100 burrito review

i'm just trying to get fat before 11 am not poo poo myself

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

scott zoloft posted:

i'm just trying to get fat before 11 am not poo poo myself

Fair

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

Did you film yourself shoving that beefy cylinder into your filthy mouth you goddamn slut?

there was no beef

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
They should make a drug that stops fat absorption in the gut. Multiple people walked on the Moon but this is somehow beyond our grasp. Stupid scientists !

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Celluloid Sam posted:

there was no beef

You might say that was my "beef" with his burrito

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

You might say that was my "beef" with his burrito

haha

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Decebal posted:

They should make a drug that stops fat absorption in the gut. Multiple people walked on the Moon but this is somehow beyond our grasp. Stupid scientists !

it already exists

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlistat

it gives you horrible nightmarish diarrhea becuase your shits are now full of unabsorbed fat

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Guys I'm about to go get a chipotle burrito bowl with fajita, chorizo, chicken, hot sauce, sour cream and cheese.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Dave_Indeed posted:

Guys I'm about to go get a chipotle burrito bowl with fajita, chorizo, chicken, hot sauce, sour cream and cheese.

Sounds pretty good, go with God friend

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dave_Indeed posted:

No bullshit like tomatoes to make it all lukewarm. pro strat bowl

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Sounds pretty good, go with God friend

Thanks.

I think God is coming but usually I bring my dog Charlie and he sits in my lap on the way over there.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Let's post deadly fart recipes:

beans +egg + broccoli + milk = :gas:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

General Dog posted:

tbh this does seem a little heavy handed legally

at first i was all ew but then it turns out they only just met when he was 19 and she was 36 so like yeah ick but is it really worth spending taxpayer money on?

e: lol of course conservatives in the comments are going 'GOOD ENFORCE MY MORALS' (small government!)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

at first i was all ew but then it turns out they only just met when he was 19 and she was 36 so like yeah ick but is it really worth spending taxpayer money on?

e: lol of course conservatives in the comments are going 'GOOD ENFORCE MY MORALS' (small government!)

quoting this for future mockery

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I remember my first authentic burrito. I farted for 12 hours. It was nearly continuous. It was probably extreme hunger and elevation change (just hammered out the last 9 hours of driving with a pee break and a bag of chibs). drat that was a good burrito. The farts smelled GOOD too. :smug:

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
whoa what's the fuss about tomatoes? they're so good and go in just about anything.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I ate a big rear end burrito with carne al pastor yesterday, it was good

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

scott zoloft posted:

whoa what's the fuss about tomatoes? they're so good and go in just about anything.

they have a lot of water so they cool off the meat making the food cold and also they give you e coli

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm starting to get fat from eating self rising pizzas. I still fit into my size small shirts, but if I'm honest with myself I am a medium man now.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
no the tomatoes get soft and warm (giving them a delicious pop) from the hot food and weather

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

scott zoloft posted:

lettuce and tomatoes et al don't belong inside the burrito

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

i dont understand why there wasnt bacon in that

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Tomatoes belong in everything, if you don't like tomatoes you are a moron.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

lettuce and tomatoes et al don't belong inside the burrito

wrong! maybe you're used to supermarket tomatoes. the real ones have flavor !

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

scott zoloft posted:

no the tomatoes get soft and warm (giving them a delicious pop) from the hot food and weather

chipotle even in the best of times is rarely hot. add tomatoes and it's cold guaranteed.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Decebal posted:

the water from hot lettuce and tomatoes makes the whole thing soggy and drip or fall apart. also lol hot lettuce

it's also the two most likely things to give you food poisoning

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Decebal posted:

Supermarket tomatoes taste fine.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Decebal posted:

I meant raw tomatoes by the way. And a ripe banana has a lot of flavor too but that doesn't belong in there either.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

a hole-y ghost posted:

I meant raw tomatoes by the way. And a ripe banana has a lot of flavor too but that doesn't belong in there either.

red bananas are really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

As a taxpayer I'm okay chipping in a bit to punish these people for their brazen defiance of God's will.

Also Freebirds>Chipotle

• Locked thread