Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Benny D posted:

The game doesn't let you do anything fun for 2-3 hours. If you're thinking about buying this wait for a Christmas sale or something.

wow no mans cry much? git gud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Oh noes! Two to three hours out of literally millions (hell, maybe infinite) of hours of awesome KhanTent! Take your toxic pessimism back to /v/ you loving horse's rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Oh noes! Two to three hours out of literally millions (hell, maybe infinite) of hours of awesome KhanTent! Take your toxic pessimism back to /v/ you loving horse's rear end.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Ahahahahah *wipes away tear* Duardin

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Benny D posted:

The game doesn't let you do anything fun for 2-3 hours. If you're thinking about buying this wait for a Christmas sale or something.
I love how christmas sales let you do something fun for 2-3 hours

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lmao.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lowtax posted:

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lowtax posted:

lol

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
can you crash your ship into planets?

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You can do anything in No Man's Sky. Anything at all. The only limit... is yourself.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Devil Tesla posted:

You can do anything in No Man's Sky. Anything at all. The only limit... is yourself.

The only limit is the game's programming, which is why No Man's Sky 2 will feature self modifying code for a truly endless experience.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

the real version of that is a great comic

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Speaking of having fun... Peep this feel I just got. KreyGasm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oiMGOZSWjU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh for god sake it didn't even record the sound. What the heck...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or maybe it did and it's just quiet because my master volume is at like 13... But still.

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

Frog Act posted:

i'm trying to decide whether i wanna drop money on this when it launches, what do you actually do? if its just fliyng around and naming stuff that is enough for me really

money saving tip: buy Gex 2: Enter the Gecko instead and every time you see a rock decide what its name is

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I can't do anything in No Man's Sky, because it crashes every couple hours.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

been playing muh nomins (my nickname for the game) for a good few days now. its drat addicting. i didnt think anything could pull me away from fallout4, yet here we are.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

been playing muh nomins (my nickname for the game) for a good few days now. its drat addicting. i didnt think anything could pull me away from fallout4, yet here we are.

You streaming that ish bro?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

tbh ive been so cheeched i havent been able to even find my elgato, but i may throw one up later tongiht.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I gotta go to bed soon so I probs can't watch it.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

there will be others...with the amount of possibilities this game has im going to be playing for a looooooong time.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lmao

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
you can attain the unattainable, at no-man's sky

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
im just gonna rent this when it comes to redbox

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Lowtax posted:

the things from dungeons and dragons

dragons

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
my space ship just gave birth to a twin set of bouncing baby boys

consider this gamer tickled pink

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm glad they finally made the zombo.com of videogames. It's about time.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Randy Taylor wipes a tear away from his eyes.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

Stoned playing No Man's Sky

Earwicker posted:

so what is everyone smoking? I have most of the day off, I have some og kush, and I'm planning to pick up some dutch treat at rehearsal tonight

Shredder posted:

I picked up a $60 of the guildford hype, hopefully it's not bunk poo poo

Kreczor posted:

I recently picked up some Moby Dick which sounds suiting... but I end up playing for so long I've just resorted to using my vape oil pen all day instead. Nothing like toking and going on warp jumps one after another :350::birddrugs:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

in the endless crazy worlds of No Mans Sky, og kush is the best copilot a man can have.

• Locked thread