Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

Why are you attracted to bad things

idk it's cute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
What part of the brain gets broken that makes a person a brony, do we have an answer for that?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
verily I say unto thee, speaketh to the pony for the head careth not

wait where are you going don't you wanna go out with meeeee

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
presented with one big :rolleyes:

http://thecuck.gawker.com/

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
I like Shakespeare and James Joyce, it's good. Prose is cool, but I dunno why you'd make it part of your sexual strategy

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
oh my GOD what is up with this cuck poo poo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

idiots think it makes you seem cultured intelligent and romantic rather than a huge dork

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

Millennials making up for millennia of patriarchy ?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

darkhand posted:

I like Shakespeare and James Joyce, it's good. Prose is cool, but I dunno why you'd make it part of your sexual strategy

chicks can dig poetry but its usually better to know that before slamming a sonnet on some unsuspecting lady.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pick posted:

Welcome, to GBS!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Decebal posted:

Millennials making up for millennia of patriarchy ?

If I was daating a guy and he told me to go gently caress other guys so I could experience better penises I would blow my loving lid. god drat your wee wee isn't the loving point of this dance

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
the cuck thing is still the loving dumbest. :catbert:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

If I was daating a guy and he told me to go gently caress other guys so I could experience better penises I would blow my loving lid. god drat your wee wee isn't the loving point of this dance

lol how foolish

everything is about the weewee

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Pick posted:

YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES
IF TEN MILLION FIREFLIES
LIT UP THE WORLD AS I FELL ASLEEP
'CAUSE THEY'D FILL THE OPEN AIR
AND LEAVE TEAR DROPS EVERYWHERE
YOU'D THINK ME RUDE
BUT I WOULD JUST STAND AND STARE
I'D LIKE TO MAKE MYSELF BELIEVE
THAT PLANET EARTH TURNS SLOWLY
IT'S HARD TO SAY THAT I'D RATHER STAY AWAKE WHEN I'M ASLEEP
'CAUSE EVERYTHING IS NEVER AS IT SEEMS
'CAUSE I'D GET A THOUSAND HUGS
FROM TEN THOUSAND LIGHTNING BUGS
AS THEY TRIED TO TEACH ME HOW TO DANCE
A FOXTROT ABOVE MY HEAD
A SOCK HOP BENEATH MY BED
THE DISCO BALL IS JUST HANGING BY A THREAD
(THREAD, THREAD...)
(WHEN I FALL ASLEEP)
LEAVE MY DOOR OPEN JUST A CRACK
(PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY FROM HERE)
'CAUSE I FEEL LIKE SUCH AN INSOMNIAC
WHY DO I TIRE OF COUNTING SHEEP?
WHEN I'M FAR TOO TIRED TO FALL ASLEEP
(HA-HA)
TO TEN MILLION FIREFLIES
I'M WEIRD 'CAUSE I HATE GOODBYES
I GOT MISTY EYES AS THEY SAID FAREWELL
(SAID FAREWELL)
BUT I'LL KNOW WHERE SEVERAL ARE
IF MY DREAMS GET REAL BIZARRE
'CAUSE I SAVED A FEW AND I KEEP THEM IN A JAR
(JAR, JAR, JAR...)
(WHEN I FALL ASLEEP)
BECAUSE MY DREAMS ARE BURSTING AT THE SEAMS

I no joke once had a girl tell me this song reminded her of me because it's about bugs. could I have gotten laid? I dunno

Pick posted:

inferiority complexes go weird places when it starts to become fetishized

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

Don't you want to be empowered ?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The cvck thing annoys me because it's just a sex kink and that's all but people try to make it into some empowered feminism poo poo. It's not. It's a sex kink.

Anyway

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Aug 11, 2016

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

lol how foolish

everything is about the weewee

hurrrr durrr I love you but I OBVIOUSLY can't sexually satisf--

"i've been orgasming when we have sex. you could do a bit more fiddling with my clit but it's pretty eas--"

you must go out, you must roam, you must gently caress the other men, the greater men

"i would really rather not do this."

shhh... i know you want it. you must. i am a crap heap. i am a crap heap of a man and your vagina calls out for the strongest of the willies

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Pick posted:

hurrrr durrr I love you but I OBVIOUSLY can't sexually satisf--

"i've been orgasming when we have sex. you could do a bit more fiddling with my clit but it's pretty eas--"

you must go out, you must roam, you must gently caress the other men, the greater men

"i would really rather not do this."

shhh... i know you want it. you must. i am a crap heap. i am a crap heap of a man and your vagina calls out for the strongest of the willies

Mods please add "i am a crap heap of a man and your vagina calls out for the strongest of the willies" as a table breaking title pretty pretty please :wink:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Decebal posted:

Don't you want to be empowered ?

Yeah I'd love fair wages and affordable child care. don't really want to insinuate my partner is inadequate so I can live a life without real commitment or consequence, that seems like a "lovely" thing a "lovely person" would do

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
It's just a weird fetish, if some weirdo wants to get made to look like a bitchmade weiner, no one is empowered anymore than that ball stomping fetish

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Let's not derail about cvck stuff my friends

lol

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

lol

yikes

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Moridin920 posted:

lol

:drat:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Moridin920 posted:

lol

Lol owned

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Moridin920 posted:

lol

Dang

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I knew this kid in middle school, nice guy, but awkward. He really liked some girl. He figured hey, I'll buy her some jewelry! Relevant info: dude had some rich uncle or something but basically he had as much spending money as he wanted. He bought this girl a ring worth hundreds of dollars and gave it to her out of the blue.

I told him that was a bad idea, because even as a 7th grader I could tell that was a little strange. He did it anyway. She nicely said 'dude I can't accept this,' was obviously a bit eked out, and said no when he asked her out.

bros spending money on girls will not equal pussy that's not how it works irl

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I think this one might have been posted already but it's truly a classic

https://twitter.com/mikefossey/status/592169335667486720

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Moridin920 posted:

I knew this kid in middle school, nice guy, but awkward. He really liked some girl. He figured hey, I'll buy her some jewelry! Relevant info: dude had some rich uncle or something but basically he had as much spending money as he wanted. He bought this girl a ring worth hundreds of dollars and gave it to her out of the blue.

I told him that was a bad idea, because even as a 7th grader I could tell that was a little strange. He did it anyway. She nicely said 'dude I can't accept this,' was obviously a bit eked out, and said no when he asked her out.

bros spending money on girls will not equal pussy that's not how it works irl

I can't decide if its more gauche to talk about things people buy you or more hilarious to friendzone some dweeb.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
sign number 1 your "best guy friend" is creepcrushing on you right there.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I think this one might have been posted already but it's truly a classic

https://twitter.com/mikefossey/status/592169335667486720

I also myself cannot resist ground hot dogs. they are the best thing.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

ranbo das posted:

Some dudes will have a girl smile at them and immediately assume they want the d, and some dudes will have a girl hanging all over them and be like "well yeah but maybe she's just being nice and doesn't actually like me".

I used to suffer from the second one all the time. I would be so fast to convince myself that she was just being friendly that when I did try to flirt it would be so timid that it would be completely imperceptible as flirting. I didn't realize that things like them looking at you a bunch or listening with rapt attention to your dumb story were indicators. Girls can make the same mistake. I think sometimes they're so used to guys making the moves that what they think is a huge admission that they like you isn't so obvious to detect. You hear things like "How could you not know I was into you?! I totally talked to you for five minutes that one time!"

That's why getting hit on by gay dudes is the best. You don't get lost in a world of mystery. They're super clear that they like you, exactly what they wanna do, and usually compliment you on something you take special pride in. I'm not interested in guys but I always wished the best for practically any dude that ever hit on me in a bar.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

SneakyFrog posted:

I also myself cannot resist ground hot dogs. they are the best thing.

its stupid when guys say they cant find a girl, yet they ignore me. its like saying youre hungry when theres a pizza on the floor under my bed

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

CubanMissile posted:

That's why getting hit on by gay dudes is the best. You don't get lost in a world of mystery. They're super clear that they like you, exactly what they wanna do, and usually compliment you on something you take special pride in. I'm not interested in guys but I always wished the best for practically any dude that ever hit on me in a bar.

some gay folk are just as bad as awkward dudes, sorry it isnt flattering at all for my junk to get the old grabbygripstroke as an initial introduction.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

CubanMissile posted:

Hmm, you know you're right. I've only been hit on by a gay dude once (because I'm not gay) but it was very straightforward. It was basically "I like you, let's do something" without a whole of convoluted song and dance.

Women, take notes from gay dudes!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Chomp8645 posted:

Hmm, you know you're right. I've only been hit on by a gay dude once (because I'm not gay) but it was very straightforward. It was basically "I like you, let's do something" without a whole of convoluted song and dance.

Women, take notes from gay dudes!

If they do that half the dudes will think they are degenerate sluts though.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Moridin920 posted:

I suppose its better to perpetuate the mystery that girls dont ever possibly want to have sex they just use their vagina to poison and control mens minds.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ElGroucho posted:

I can't decide if its more gauche to talk about things people buy you or more hilarious to friendzone some dweeb.

that is legit gauche as f if you include the $

like I think it's fine to say "my friend flew me to seattle so we could hang, omg she's the best!" but you'd never say "elizabeth spent $450 to bring me to seattle, a superior friend to the lesser spenders among you"

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Moridin920 posted:

gently caress those dudes

figuratively, I mean.

gently caress those who don't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

That's some 50's mentality bro. Never met a guy who wasn't pleased by getting attention from women.

• Locked thread