Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Tell me what avatar to buy, we need crazed cat one. CRAZY KITTEN/CATS

has green cat eyes

CRAZED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

:cthulhu:

http://i.imgur.com/lqJg1uL.mp4

:3:

http://i.imgur.com/8kQ3QVi.mp4

ro5s has a new favorite as of 16:20 on Aug 11, 2016

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/buntubame/status/700945229872963584

https://twitter.com/sinip_bot/status/762167176992141312

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I hope that person gets eaten by a humboldt squid for doing that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foDK-LNPub8

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

https://twitter.com/nukiiiA/status/741207008989192193
Too cute :3:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Oh holy poo poo... :kimchi:

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Sorry for xpost I rly wantT this

me posted:

Tell me what smilie to buy, we need crazed cat one A la

Choose:

has green cat eyes

CRAZED

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

:smith: it doesn't look very happy outside of the water.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Last month for my nephew's 7th birthday party we were blowing bubbles in the backyard and my parent's 9 month old greyhound was having a blast running around catching them. Until it tried jumping straight up to get one and landed flat on its back.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Nuebot posted:

:smith: it doesn't look very happy outside of the water.

:eng101:

Hi I like cephalopods and stuff and would love to own one with the appropriate escape almost proof aquarium setup they are quite capable of handling air exposure for limited times it should be perfectly fine and you shouldn't get too upset

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Thin Privilege posted:

Tell me what avatar to buy, we need crazed cat one. CRAZY KITTEN/CATS

has green cat eyes

CRAZED

Buy the one with the eyebrows. Call it :crazed:

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

SneakyFrog posted:

:eng101:

Hi I like cephalopods and stuff and would love to own one with the appropriate escape almost proof aquarium setup they are quite capable of handling air exposure for limited times it should be perfectly fine and you shouldn't get too upset

You are thinking of octopuses which will try to escape on purpose and aren't bothered by being outside of the tank for short times. That's a cuttlefish, who never try to escape the tank (and like all decapodiformes are not really capable of escape anyway) and definitely don't enjoy air.

Who could have known that such a broad group of animals with so much variation between species could have members who are different from each other???

edit: from the cuttlefish's colours and the way it's frantically flapping its fins to try to escape it doesn't enjoy what is going on, and the person doing that is either stupid or about to prepare it as food and isn't concerned about its wellbeing anyway

BattleMaster has a new favorite as of 23:28 on Aug 11, 2016

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

BattleMaster posted:

You are thinking of octopuses which will try to escape on purpose and aren't bothered by being outside of the tank for short times. That's a cuttlefish, who never try to escape the tank (and like all decapodiformes are not really capable of escape anyway) and definitely don't enjoy air.

But the person just wanted to cuttle :(

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

rear end in a top hat casserole posted:

But the person just wanted to cuttle :(

Please enjoy cephalopods responsibly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdC0z5B5hCY

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Boogalo posted:

Have you been around a cat lately? I was super allergic and after not being around the things for 5 years or so I seem to have gotten over it and got a cat and it is awesome.

(get two kittens)

Yeah, I did some cat sitting for a friend last weekend. After about twenty minutes playing with the cat and feeding him, my throat started to itch and my eyes got puffy.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

BattleMaster posted:

Who could have known that such a broad group of animals with so much variation between species could have members who are different from each other???

edit: from the cuttlefish's colours and the way it's frantically flapping its fins to try to escape it doesn't enjoy what is going on, and the person doing that is either stupid or about to prepare it as food and isn't concerned about its wellbeing anyway

:ssh: i want to believe its ok ok?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Thin Privilege posted:

has green cat eyes

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

We got Scoopy a friend. Introducing Pingu, she's a 6 month old Australian Mist and is the one doing the grooming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTzm_z6QkQM

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib

muscles like this? posted:

Last month for my nephew's 7th birthday party we were blowing bubbles in the backyard and my parent's 9 month old greyhound was having a blast running around catching them. Until it tried jumping straight up to get one and landed flat on its back.

We had a greyhound mix who did that once while trying to catch a frisbee.

He would run and hide anytime he saw a frisbee after that. It was sad and adorable. Sadorable.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Four eared cat

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Megabound posted:

We got Scoopy a friend. Introducing Pingu, she's a 6 month old Australian Mist and is the one doing the grooming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTzm_z6QkQM

That is clearly ear nomming, not grooming. But still cute.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

The floor is lava snow.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Don't trust a thing this cat says. It'll mislead you and get you lost in the forest forever.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Reading thru my mails after playing :kimchi:

He says: "merp"

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

It's got four ears. Two of them are for listening and the other two are kind of backup ears.

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

:catstare: :allears:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Batman looks like a particularly huggable mutant.

There's also this guy named Brian with just one bonus ear:

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

"Well I'll ask 'im, but I don't think 'e'll be very keen. 'E's already got a grail, you see."

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
I went to a book signing last night and the author had her sled dogs and pups down with her and I held them.

This is Clem and he is 8 weeks old.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Capys have been showing up on the golf course in Rio olympics

Personally I rather watch capybaras eating grass then a golf game

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.
I still think Capys are guinea pig horses that are made of straw.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

I don't have pictures or video, but today my boyfriend's orange kitten made biscuits on me for the very first time. I wanted to share this here because it's both momentous AND adorable. She's making me love her more every day.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

my cat is norris posted:

I don't have pictures or video, but today my boyfriend's orange kitten made biscuits on me for the very first time. I wanted to share this here because it's both momentous AND adorable. She's making me love her more every day.

I am not overly familiar with calling kneading "making biscuits" and so for a solid minute I assumed it was a euphemism for vomiting and was incredibly confused.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

ChickenWing posted:

I am not overly familiar with calling kneading "making biscuits" and so for a solid minute I assumed it was a euphemism for vomiting and was incredibly confused.

Maybe it's regional? A friend of mine had a cat who did it all the time, his nickname was Mr. Biscuits.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Eponine posted:

Yeah, I did some cat sitting for a friend last weekend. After about twenty minutes playing with the cat and feeding him, my throat started to itch and my eyes got puffy.

I feel your pain. I had cat for 5 yrs until I moved out but later on I found out I'm terribly allergic to pets. Still want another cat :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

*wheezing intensifies*