Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Guys can we all agree that we win when ON threats to town exist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
ON THREATS?!??????????????@#$!@#J#LKT$ LYNCH THIS GOD drat SCUM

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Stupid TQ messed up the fake role PM

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hm there is a deadline today

##vote YPM I stand with dongs

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
:yeah:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Nobody's pinging my radar yet, but I'll ##vote Kashuno anyway to keep the game moving.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Actually Kash is the badguy because town Kash would've thrown a fit about the votes, while scum Kash pretends he doesn't care about the game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Your Personal Muse posted:

Actually Kash is the badguy because town Kash would've thrown a fit about the votes, while scum Kash pretends he doesn't care about the game

I'm actually having a really bad week at work so this is not my priority, I admit.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

I'm actually having a really bad week at work so this is not my priority, I admit.

hmmm I am significantly less trusting of you after The League so idk if this is genuine or not

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

hmmm I am significantly less trusting of you after The League so idk if this is genuine or not

See my post in the gen disc thread yesterday. Basically our Director of Operations is really stirring a lot of poo poo up and causing major headaches company-wide. I've had to spend the last two days digging through my emails and defending/justifying my work to deal with the fallout of this poo poo.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

See my post in the gen disc thread yesterday. Basically our Director of Operations is really stirring a lot of poo poo up and causing major headaches company-wide. I've had to spend the last two days digging through my emails and defending/justifying my work to deal with the fallout of this poo poo.

Ok but I'm not scum so who is? I didn't like the IS vote on you

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Kashuno posted:

i didnt read your post then b/c it had too many words but im sorry 2 hear that kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ok but I'm not scum so who is? I didn't like the IS vote on you

:confused:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. My theory was that you were scum because you didn't react to the votes on you like I expected town Kash to react. You offered an explanation. So I am attempting to find another scum.

I know mafia is hard sometimes

I don't like IS's vote on you because IS clearly is just voting you because you are the easiest to lynch atm. IS as town is usually more inquisitive.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't have a meta for IS but yes their vote is poop

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
The best metaphor for IS is an eager little puppy just trying their best

##vote IS

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I don't like IS's vote on you because IS clearly is just voting you because you are the easiest to lynch atm. IS as town is usually more inquisitive.

I've never once been anything EXCEPT town (including this game) so I'm not really sure where you're going with this.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

And yes, that's exactly why I voted how I did. I pretty much spelled it out. I don't have a strong case on anyone at this point because like usual, there's been very little content of any kind posted D1.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
just vote tobbs bcause hes gonna say something scummy later and every1 is gonna be like gosh darn it ur a scumbo so lets just get this out of the way now imho

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

just vote tobbs bcause hes gonna say something scummy later and every1 is gonna be like gosh darn it ur a scumbo so lets just get this out of the way now imho

Classic flerp or scum flerp? Honestly, don't have much of a read on anyone. Willing to unvote Kash. I believe his lovely work week alibi and that sucks dude. ##unvote

I don't have meta on IS and I usually get tunnel vision on YPM.

Not opposed to tobbs but not getting a scum vibe from anyone at the moment.

I'll be looking back over lunch for what seems most suspicious to me and then make a vote.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Your Personal Muse (2): dongsbot 9000, Kashuno
Tobbs Gnawed (1): Kashuno, flerp, Kashuno
IllegallySober (1): Your Personal Muse
Kashuno (1): Your Personal Muse, Anomalous Amalgam, IllegallySober, Your Personal Muse, Anomalous Amalgam
dongsbot 9000 (1): Tobbs Gnawed
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Moatillata, Kashuno, Kashuno
Raeg (0): flerp, flerp

Not Voting (4): Aafter, Anomalous Amalgam, JimsonTheBetrayer, Raeg

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 11th, 2016 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 6 hours, 51 minutes.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

IllegallySober posted:

I've never once been anything EXCEPT town (including this game) so I'm not really sure where you're going with this.

Good thing my suspicion of you is based on you not acting like you usually do as town, not that you are acting as you usually do as scum. Also meta aside it was a lovely vote which is why I'm voting you now.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Classic flerp or scum flerp? Honestly, don't have much of a read on anyone. Willing to unvote Kash. I believe his lovely work week alibi and that sucks dude. ##unvote

I don't have meta on IS and I usually get tunnel vision on YPM.

Not opposed to tobbs but not getting a scum vibe from anyone at the moment.

I'll be looking back over lunch for what seems most suspicious to me and then make a vote.

maybe classic scum flerp? but im vanilla town death miller lover so its ok

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

something doesnt feel right about ypms posts to me

i cant point at something egregiously bad (b/c day 1) but i dont know what to make up w/ this weird buddying up thing hes doing

But dongs has a much better batting average than me when it comes to finding scum so actually we I MEAN THE SCUM should kill him if you want to go that way, and its much easier to lead a lynch on me

Is it because you know that me and dongs as a team will gently caress the scum day up and you can't handle it

Although dongs is probably scum

then again kash did a buddy up too

Kashuno posted:

hm there is a deadline today

##vote YPM I stand with dongs

kash, can u explain why you voted ypm in ur own words and not just me-tooing smarter people

anyway back to ypm's bad posting:

after kash votes ypm, ypm turns around and tries to buddy up w/ kash and go after IS (who did have a somewhat sus vote) but his argument is like "hmm this isnt the IS meta" when IS is a reasonably new player iirc

feels like ypm is just trying to +1 to a lynch today - IS kinda feels more like a bus than a genuine push

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
at first it was to me too a dumb dumb pig

However, YPM hasn't been reacting properly. I don't like his IS vote and being meta, I think unvoting me and pushing IS is trying to buddy up with me because I will hopefully vote with him

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Why would I, as scum, try to divert the lynch away from Kash? If I let the momentum go, Kash would have been lynched over me.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

scumbo obfuscation obv

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Also me asking hey who are the other scum and then subtly insulting Kash's ability to play basic Mafia is actually not buddying

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
After going back over the posts. The only thing that really stand out to me is Kashuno's vote off of my Boy Detective joke about one of you being scum. I kind of feel like YPM is being genuine here and he's right, what incentive would he have to divert the lynch?

I feel like Kashuno was trying to genuinely paint some joke phase content in a scummy light when he voted me initially, and I can't ignore that. I am sympathetic to him having a bad week, but I still do feel like he is scum. Those two don't have to be mutually exclusive and I will be placing my vote, back on Kashuno.

##vote Kashuno

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I would like to hear what scrooge McDuck and a is for anal have to say

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
A brief story: Yesterday, I was doing something at the copier and tried to push my glasses up on my face by tilting them up from the bottom of the frame. I guess I did it too firmly or they had weakened overtime from doing this, because the legs exploded off my face, the lens fell out of my hands and punched myself in the eye.

Just a typical day :)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

A brief story: Yesterday, I was doing something at the copier and tried to push my glasses up on my face by tilting them up from the bottom of the frame. I guess I did it too firmly or they had weakened overtime from doing this, because the legs exploded off my face, the lens fell out of my hands and punched myself in the eye.

I've had a hellhole of a week but uh......drat.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lmao

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Do you typically take more steroids than an mma fighter as well?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Hello maybe we should murder someone today

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
We still have time let's bs some more

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
You guys see the article about that cop that got drugged.

:Copdrugs:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Hello maybe we should murder someone today

im trying but every1s dumb and not voting tobbs idk why

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Still haven't heard from McDuck or Anal yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU