Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

It's weird that you're telling him it isn't in the trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Ps now is gonna come to pc which of course means the evil monkeys paw has granted you your pc revelator

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity
lol if you think tekken 4 is good

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

Zand posted:

props to "krion" for ragequitting in seven minutes in samsho btw after making me wait ten minutes to play him after telling me initially he was ready. snubbed my gg also. AVOID THIS FIGHTER, they are not a true warrior

Jesus. Chill dude. Making you wait? What did I live you stranded outside in the rain? You were hanging out in IRC. I literally just moved into a new house and house and was still trying to get my poo poo set up properly. I didn't rage quit and I didn't "snub your gg". Real life happened.

Don't get mad about loving around in a 13 year old game on fightcade.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Partial Octopus posted:

Jesus. Chill dude. Making you wait? What did I live you stranded outside in the rain? You were hanging out in IRC. I literally just moved into a new house and house and was still trying to get my poo poo set up properly. I didn't rage quit and I didn't "snub your gg". Real life happened.

:chanpop:

Hadooooken
Sep 6, 2004

interrodactyl posted:

tekken force mode is cool

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

Partial Octopus posted:

lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Partial Octopus posted:

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

Partial Octopus posted:

I literally just moved into a new house and house

at first i thought u meant it figuratively then i saw the second house and i feel u now dog

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gc81aamFh0

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

interrodactyl posted:

the arcade where I live has one (1) fighting game, and it's tekken 4

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

dangerdoom volvo posted:

its vanessa, my wife

I want SNK vs. VF so Vanessa can fight Vanessa.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

I miss arcades... They have been gone from here for a decade now.

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity

Partial Octopus posted:

same

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
I got lived in the rain yesterday on my ride home it wasn't pleasant so I see where you are coming from.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
rain is nice please someone live me in the rain

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

Pomp posted:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Pomp posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fUJ6LehQ3I&t=16s

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
It has been raining for 3 and 1/2 days non stop. Someone please take my rain.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A.o.D. posted:

It has been raining for 3 and 1/2 days non stop. Someone please take my rain.

i haven't seen rain in 6 months

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

Pomp posted:

i haven't seen rain in 6 months

same

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I'm pretty sure Zand can't stay in the rain too long, even a common cold can become a life-threatening pneumonia in old people, so shame on you.

bad metaphors
Nov 6, 2014

DoubleDonut posted:

the arcade where I live has one (1) fighting game, and it's tekken 4

One time I got really excited when a tekken 5 cabinet suddenly appeared at my bowling alley. I noticed a minute later that I couldn't hit the diagonals because - you guessed it - the cabinet had pacman sticks.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

Trykt posted:

Hey I haven't posted in a while. Just dropping by to list the good fighting games:

• Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
  • Killer Instinct (the new one)
  • Tekken (all of them)
  • Guilty Gear (also all of them)

Thanks for reading.

Surely Tekken 4 can't be better than Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Starring Mai Shiranui from SNK even if the stages were more interesting than anything since DOA4.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
the arcade where I live has two fighting games... SF2 Champion Edition and the original Virtua Fighter

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
oh, yeah, they also have SamSho 2 on a NeoGeo cabinet but someone's always playing Metal Slug 2 or Aero Fighters on it

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~
thank you, krion

Only registered members can see post attachments!

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Zand posted:

thank you, krion

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

Zand posted:

thank you, krion

Lmfaoo

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
please stop roasting one of the 3 people in the world willing to play games with zand on fightcade

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

Zand posted:

thank you, krion

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Whoa! So epic!!!!!!!

stealth edit: It's not even in color, no respect!!!!

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Countblanc posted:

please stop roasting one of the 3 people in the world willing to play games with zand on fightcade

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA
color ink isn't cheap

poverty lord zand does what he can

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Countblanc posted:

please stop roasting one of the 2 people in the world willing to play games with zand on fightcade

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Zand posted:

thank you, krion

I don't get it.

Is Zand trying to "own" Partial Octopus for making dumb excuses or being stupid, but is ending up in his attempted owning backfiring on him as he is just making himself look bad? Is that what's going on? That's what I think is going on anyway.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

punk rebel ecks posted:

I don't get it.

Is Zand trying to "own" Partial Octopus for making dumb excuses or being stupid, but is ending up in his attempted owning backfiring on him as he is just making himself look bad? Is that what's going on? That's what I think is going on anyway.

yep, mm hm, this is exactly it, you somehow nailed it in one

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
He doesn't have any streams to commentate so he's gotta find some other way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

zand just wants to make fighting games great again