Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

tenspott posted:

I'm not really into McDonalds (it seems too salty to me for some reason) and I dislike Burger King, but Wendy's is pretty good and Arbys is very tasty. I also like Rally's/Checkers and if you ever get the chance to try a Culvers I highly suggest it. There aren't any near my house but I had one near my old apartment before I moved a few years ago and it was awesome. Chick-fil-A is overrated as is Popeyes. They aren't bad, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get their stuff.

My shithole town in NZ only just got Wendy's and I found it to be the greasiest out of all the other fast food burger places in the area (McDonalds, BK, Carls Jr), is this the case for all Wendy's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013

I bought jalapeno

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
put it in a blender with mt dew and drink the slurry for an accurate representation of how good it is to put those things inside your body

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
The same reason it's not cool to like popular anything, OP. The only thing worth doing is sitting in a blank room staring at the wall. Taking enjoyment from any medium is a sure sign that you are a weak and stupid person. Only the coolest and most intelligent beings can resist all fun and see how contemptible all human effort is.

Hope that clears things up for you.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Why bother with food that offers actual nutrition or taste. Give me repetitive children's food that comforts me. Mozzarella is the best cheese :D

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Most of the people replying to this thread don't seem to "get" my point. It is not that you should eat these foods, only that you should not be embarrassed to enjoy the way they taste because they were literally designed in a lab to taste good.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

OctoberBlues posted:

Most of the people replying to this thread don't seem to "get" my point. It is not that you should eat these foods, only that you should not be embarrassed to enjoy the way they taste because they were literally designed in a lab to taste good.

people regularly post about getting physically and mentally ill from eating a single mcdonalds chicken nugget. listen and believe

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

OctoberBlues posted:

just because it was cooked up in a lab doesn't mean it's first-rate, ask your parents

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

i like that posted:

Why bother with food that offers actual nutrition or taste. Give me repetitive children's food that comforts me. Mozzarella is the best cheese :D

calm down

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
gbs gets incredibly worked up about fast food

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

i'll explain why op; fats like them and fats are a blight on this world

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
children come up with cool food combos . Id say they know about good food

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

calm down

Defensive fatty spotted

Sorry about your manchild food choices/gross body no 1 wants to touch....

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i like the way there's a lot of fat and salt in them

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

i like that posted:

Defensive fatty spotted

that's funny but not how you meant it to be

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

i like that posted:

lmao if ur not healthy enough to healthily enjoy mcdolands a few times a week

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

i like that posted:

Defensive fatty spotted

ive never been overweight in my life

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

One might even say he's an expert at burning off the pounds :kimchi:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
also im an amazing cook :smugdog:

ZombieSnot
Jan 2, 2011

Entrenched in nutritious rotting flesh.
"Junk food is for bad people" - Me with a mouth full of Swedish fish Oreos.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons

hey that looks neat

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

OMG guys I can't eat that poo poo it gives me instant diarrhea!

*doesn't actually cause GI upset*

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
I buy big Mac sauce guns off the black market and sploch it in my mouth and use it as a sexual lubricant.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

OMG guys I can't eat that poo poo it gives me instant diarrhea!

*doesn't actually cause GI upset*

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

first time seeing my AV eh

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Baxter posted:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Enfield posted:

what about poop :staredog:

Vendagoat said "anything", man. ANYTHING.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Baxter posted:

hey that looks neat

that looks like it took a long time to do

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Bananana posted:

i already made this joke Bananana

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Celluloid Sam posted:

i already made this joke Bananana

huh. So you did.

but lol, JUST MOTHERFUCKIN' LOL if you think I read threads from start to finish.

Nigga, I'm all about that :justpost:, and you used to be too...

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The Bananana posted:

i stole it from some effort poster a long time ago and just do find and replaces to edit it

yyep

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Bananana posted:

huh. So you did.

but lol, JUST MOTHERFUCKIN' LOL if you think I read threads from start to finish.

Nigga, I'm all about that :justpost:, and you used to be too...

i have way too much time on my hands

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Can we please keep this thread on topic and limit ourselves to posts about albacore tuna only please?!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

my friend saltcraig likes fries

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

The Protagonist posted:

i stole it from some effort poster a long time ago and just do find and replaces to edit it

yyep

sorry protagonist, I should've credited you crediting an effort poster when i reposted it

still neat though goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonsgoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonsgoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonsgoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

OctoberBlues posted:

Can we please keep this thread on topic and limit ourselves to posts about albacore tuna only please?!

I hosed a big Mac sandwich once

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Celluloid Sam posted:

i have way too much time on my hands

Haha, no worries man. just remember that a method overcomes beside a spoof, and the altered fume volunteers beside a sexist. So the cyclist mirrors an enemy but the grace praises the chief impulse while the heating brand cracks, iykwim. ;)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Bananana posted:

Haha, no worries man. just remember that a method overcomes beside a spoof, and the altered fume volunteers beside a sexist. So the cyclist mirrors an enemy but the grace praises the chief impulse while the heating brand cracks, iykwim. ;)

im having a stroke

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

im having a stroke

Goddammit now I keep thinking you're vendagoat again?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

OctoberBlues posted:

Goddammit now I keep thinking you're vendagoat again?!

i am

• Locked thread