Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

and then noted scum ypm says theres no way id do it and then kash says 'actually, he did" and ypm instantlly flips

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

dongsbot 9000 posted:

and then noted scum ypm says theres no way id do it and then kash says 'actually, he did" and ypm instantlly flips

I agree that this seems strange.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
wow

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I thought he was softclaiming cop.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I wasn't voting you based on the nk you nerd

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im hardclaiming ur idiot

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ncie backtrack

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Backtrack? What are you talking about. I asked him how sure he was and he said 99% sure which is code for I'm a cop and I have a scum result

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Apparently everyone in this game is a giant moron except me

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ur posts are code for how ur a scum but i cracked them and now yhoure busted dumbass

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Dongs, are you telling me that you, an intelligent individual, are confused why I am sure that you did not kill Tobbs yet voted with who I thought the cop was?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Dongs I really think you might be scum because there is no way town dongs would miss that

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
IS is scum

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Yeah probably but I'm very disappointed in the Pig

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

-_-

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote is

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
We will forget that one time you were bad at Mafia dongs, it's ok

##vote IS

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

So why exactly do you all think I'm scum now?

Because I posted an interesting quote and voted along with everyone else?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Your Personal Muse posted:

Backtrack? What are you talking about. I asked him how sure he was and he said 99% sure which is code for I'm a cop and I have a scum result

This is a thing? Why is IS scum?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
##vote IS

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I don't like this build up on IS. Us boy detectives have an eye for a setup and I think that's what this is.

##vote YPM, I believe this gentleman is no gentleman at all.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Well, since none of the people voting me actually want to state a case, I don't really have anything to defend myself against.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I'm playing a poker tournament right now though so I'll try to check in and see if anything changes.

Since it doesn't hurt me either way to post it, I'm Vanilla Town.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I don't like this build up on IS. Us boy detectives have an eye for a setup and I think that's what this is.

##vote YPM, I believe this gentleman is no gentleman at all.

Wow

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

IllegallySober posted:

I'm playing a poker tournament right now though so I'll try to check in and see if anything changes.

Since it doesn't hurt me either way to post it, I'm Vanilla Town.

live or online

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

dongsbot 9000 posted:

live or online

Live. Online's super illegal here in the great state of Washington. :ninja:

Just a once-a-month home game.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Busted out of the tournament in 6th. That was lame.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Defend your terrible case on dongs

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

At least I cited something from the game. You went "hey, you think he's scum? Okay" and voted and then backtracked over that with some crap about Kash soft-claiming cop that made no sense to me at all.

I wouldn't have probably voted Dongs had the two of you not been doing the same. I was re-reading dongs' posts and thought the "coincidence" was interesting. Sometimes I assume since you've been playing this longer than I have that you know what you're doing. Apparently I'm wrong?

Anyway, ##unvote since I can't remember if I already have.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
If someone says someone is 99% scum they are softclaiming cop if they have a functioning brain don't be dumb

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i dont think it's a coincidence i think the scum team did it on purpose and are trying to push me w/ it

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

kash has revealed his push to be a sick gambit so im leaning ypm or is who both earnestly made it altho i think ypm realised how trapped hes been and pivoting away deftly

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

If someone says someone is 99% scum they are softclaiming cop if they have a functioning brain don't be dumb

You're entirely ridiculous. I'm voting with the boy detective. ##vote YPM

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

but uhhhhhhhhhhhh how many of us have functioning brains????

none of us

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Apparently my doesn't function because I have never heard of this

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm not going to be able to play today. I'm a tracker. Dongs didn't go anywhere. Everyone is a moron.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I'm not going to be able to play today. I'm a tracker. Dongs didn't go anywhere. Everyone is a moron.

That's a dangerous claim to make with the doctor already gone.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I'll ##unvote for now but apart from being suspicious of YPM I don't really have any better ideas for lynch candidates at the moment.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Wait a second. So you're saying you tracked dongs, dongs didn't go anywhere, the guy soft-claiming cop (at the time, according to you) said dongs was scum, and you immediately flipped your vote even though you tracked him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
u kno that he can be scum and not go anywhere bcauae he didnt do the kill

• Locked thread