Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I liked the filmmaking aspects of No Country for old men, but as for the plot and characters I didn't care for it. I liked the bad guy, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

The biggest problem however is that it's just a really boring movie.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It's really, really good.

Even the epic showdown between Tommy Lee Jones and Chigurh where they have a gunfight and Jones is the last man standing Jones stands there thinking and eventually decides that he isn't the man for this is cool and not boring.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
The biggest problem with NCFOM is it isn't Fargo or True Grit but other than that it's great. I can see why watching the first fifteen minutes you might get the impression it's going to explode into some Once Upon A Time In Mexico action and then you keep waiting and it never gets to that part and Comic Sheriff Root summarizes the movie for you and then the credits roll. Imagine MST3K but it's the cops from Hot Fuzz watching that flick for the first time.

• Locked thread