Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Thank G*d, I mean, I am blessed, JUST BLESSED that I was not able to post on these forums for 30 days because it just built my hype up for this game more and more until I nearly squeed with joy all over my Gamestop (thank you Kevin DerCole, the DFM of the 8 gamestops in my area for hosting a midnight NMS event at my local GS, I sent you a personal thank you card in the mail you should be getting soon.) during our midnight release party. The first 10 hours that night I was overcome with... whats the word... well lets just say no human word for the emotion I felt exists yet. I sat there on the couch, exploring planet after planet, getting to name all the plants and animals, it gave me the same experfience that naming my 6 House Cats (Catte, POS, Stebe, Timb, Computer, and finally the runt of the little Anroid) did. I cannot begin to express the amount of gratitude I have for Hello Games, and Sean Murry. Thank you Sir, you have not just my 5s, you have my golden manbabies as well. Keep reaching for the stars folks, there are 17,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 out there to see and explore.

-BBG Out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Thank G*d, I mean, I am blessed, JUST BLESSED that I was not able to post on these forums for 30 days because it just built my hype up for this game more and more until I nearly squeed with joy all over my Gamestop (thank you Kevin DerCole, the DFM of the 8 gamestops in my area for hosting a midnight NMS event at my local GS, I sent you a personal thank you card in the mail you should be getting soon.) during our midnight release party. The first 10 hours that night I was overcome with... whats the word... well lets just say no human word for the emotion I felt exists yet. I sat there on the couch, exploring planet after planet, getting to name all the plants and animals, it gave me the same experfience that naming my 6 House Cats (Catte, POS, Stebe, Timb, Computer, and finally the runt of the little Anroid) did. I cannot begin to express the amount of gratitude I have for Hello Games, and Sean Murry. Thank you Sir, you have not just my 5s, you have my golden manbabies as well. Keep reaching for the stars folks, there are 17,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 out there to see and explore.

-BBG Out

welcome

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/Britbongreturns/status/765190830894317568

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
they didnt actually put anything at the center of the galaxy, it just kicks you into ng+ when you get there. lol what the hell

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
The epic mothafwiggin' Britbong.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWKY2vkSEv8

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the amazing thing about that trailer is there is no actual gameplay, much like in the real game. owned idiots! die

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

... Whoa -- Hey guys!

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Welcome to EB Games.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

lol

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

goferchan posted:

My kids are 6&7, girl and boy. They've been taking turns playing all day today. We created their own PS4 accounts and each has their own little world to explore. They love this game.

My husband is complaining that he bought another space game for him to enjoy alone and his whole family has taken over his game. We are all taking turns and having a lot of fun.

https://imgur.com/iQhI0uE.jpg

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I hope he kept the receipt

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Your gf sounds incredible. Congrats

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

The team programmed some of the physics for aesthetic reasons. For instance, Duncan insisted on permitting moons to orbit closer to their planets than Newtonian physics would allow. When he desired the possibility of green skies, the team had to redesign the periodic table to create atmospheric particles that would diffract light at just the right wavelength.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

bhlaab posted:

The team programmed some of the physics for aesthetic reasons. For instance, Duncan insisted on permitting moons to orbit closer to their planets than Newtonian physics would allow. When he desired the possibility of green skies, the team had to redesign the periodic table to create atmospheric particles that would diffract light at just the right wavelength.

photons are diffracted by objects of cpmparable size to their wavelengths my good sir. scattering is the term for photons affected by particles smaller than the wavelength of the em emission, ie, the atoms and molecules that make up air. thanks for reading

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bhlaab posted:

im sure

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

bhlaab posted:

Just one question... Did they touch Congas Blocks?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS