Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
lol that ppl actually needed this spelled out 2 them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I'm aware of that. But I don't think I would have immediately flipped opinion like he did in that position.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

lol that ppl actually needed this spelled out 2 them

Rude

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

IllegallySober (4): Kashuno, dongsbot 9000, Your Personal Muse, JimsonTheBetrayer
Your Personal Muse (1): dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, Anomalous Amalgam, IllegallySober, IllegallySober
Kashuno (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
dongsbot 9000 (0): Kashuno, Your Personal Muse, IllegallySober, Kashuno, Your Personal Muse, IllegallySober

Not Voting (4): flerp, IllegallySober, Moatillata, Raeg

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 14th, 2016 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 2 minutes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I'm around and happy with my vote

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Kashuno posted:

I'm around and happy with my vote

Bc of the me too vote? Or something more?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
because trap sprung

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

moat u loving retard hammer this nerd

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lmao we somehow nolynched in a 11 person game

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

well at least we know that both is and moat r scum great

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
No one died.

It is now Night 2.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
You've got one hour to get your actions in, then I'm starting the next day.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Apologies, something came up.

Your Personal Muse, town-aligned tracker, has been brutally killed in the night!

It is now day 3.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Will fix vote finder when I'm not phone bound.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
So uh ##vote IS

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Yup ##vote is

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, IllegallySober!

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Town's pretty well boned anyway now. If you want to vote me out you're only hastening the win for scum, but whatever.

I know VoteFinder already hammered but I'm assuming that's because it hasn't been reset. I only see two votes on me as of this post.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I'm not sure why anyone should be shocked that YPM died Night 2 after claiming his role with no doctor in the game. And scum clearly wasn't going to kill me knowing you all are going to vote me today anyway.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ugh votefinder wasnt updated huh

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lmao @ this game

##vote is

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

lmao @ this game

##vote is

Hows glow coming?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

mafia is dead why bother

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
It's five to lynch, I can't update VF until I get home sorry.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
dongsbot slowly walks off into the sunset, leaving behind all hes ever loved. A single tear rolls down his cheek as he turns his back away for the last time.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Truth Quark posted:

It's five to lynch, I can't update VF until I get home sorry.

its ok i just got rly confused

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

IllegallySober (3): Kashuno, Moatillata, dongsbot 9000

Not Voting (5): Anomalous Amalgam, flerp, IllegallySober, JimsonTheBetrayer, Raeg

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 17th, 2016 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 20 hours.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Kashuno I don't buy the vote on IS and I'm pretty sure you're scum Kascumbo.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
How do you not buy it I was doing it yesterday?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hmm look at one of the person who helped prevent the hammer on IS yesterday????? It's AA!

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

did you guys know that flerp, jimson, and some guy called raeg are also playing this game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

did you guys know that flerp, jimson, and some guy called raeg are also playing this game

Nope

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im like fairly disgusted that we got a scum to -1, another scum came around and was like "duhhh i dont know if i should hammer thsi guy", and then we no lynched and it turns out cuz theres 3 lurkers in a game with 8 players alive

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

like half of our playerbase isnt even playing

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:agreed: Lurkers are stupid fucks

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i mean i dont even care that theyre lurking (actually i do) but half the players didnt even vote yesterday we literally cant win

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I have a sick baby, he's got an ear and respiratory infection so I've been relatively busy. This is why I wasn't around at deadline.

I absolutely will be for this one. I will vote IS to avoid no lynch, just stating that I have worse feelings about you Kashmoneymillionaire, but yeah lurker filth come back and play please. I would advocate lurker lynch as a potential shot in the dark at scum if our numbers weren't thin.

Is it frustrating having mia partners kashmoney?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah i forgot about this game my b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I have a sick baby, he's got an ear and respiratory infection so I've been relatively busy. This is why I wasn't around at deadline.

I absolutely will be for this one. I will vote IS to avoid no lynch, just stating that I have worse feelings about you Kashmoneymillionaire, but yeah lurker filth come back and play please. I would advocate lurker lynch as a potential shot in the dark at scum if our numbers weren't thin.

Is it frustrating having mia partners kashmoney?

if you know me at all you know I don't care about lurking teammates because i play as an SK anyway

• Locked thread