Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
There are currently 7 living players, 2 of which are scum (speculatively).

Atomic Soda
chaoslord
dongsbot 9000
Meinberg
Moatillata
Propaganda Machine
Tremendous Taste

From my perspective, I am obviously town.
I strongly believe Atomic Soda is a tracker because faking a power role as your first scum game is a very powerful move, even if they did a lot of prep work going into this game.
We have a fairly robust flavour argument that suggests PMach was jailed. I can reasonably believe this claim that would confirm PMach as Town.

chaoslord, Meinberg, Moatillata, and TremTa are two town (either two VT, or a ex-doc and a VT), one goon, and one jailer.

After murdering two cops, I am willing to accept that the town can have cops or doctors. Thus, I will give Meinberg a pass.

Out of chaoslord, Moatillata, and TremTa, I think it's undeniable that chaoslord has tried to solve the rest of the game w/ night action analysis today, a very bold move for a scum to work. I think the angle chaoslord took is far riskier as a scum player than either Moat's (TMM post analysis) or TremTa's (basically speculating that solving the game w/ night actions is too hard because there might be fucky roles).

I think just w/ the given claims, it looks like TremTa and Moat are the last two scumbos standing, even ignoring last night, where Moat made a series of kinda dumb posts that TremTa turned around and called "content" while shading Podima.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If you think we're scum together, lynch moat first. Believe in me, and the heart of the cards 🌝

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

This game is over, scum Moat and TremTa. My sword has been unsheathed. This game will end like every dongsbot 9000-as-player mafia games, by my gut reads, which are fairly accurate, at the best of times.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

In my experience, the more I lean on trying to solve the game through logistics the likelier I am to be scum. It's empty content that you can post without risk of slipping up

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Look in my eyes

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Look at the fact I haven't been hammered

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

bruh, am i honestly supposed to believe the fact that you havent been hammered means youre not scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If you can get out of a day early and push a game into mylo you make it happen

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

TNL knew it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Don't let their coordinated lies deceive you

All game you have known I am town

If the player is moat you must then vote!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tremendous Taste posted:

The existence of a ninja or scum that remained stationary completely shatters his line of thinking even if you believe as is on the level.

Saying my line of thinking is completely shattered if AS is on the level is a huge stretch IMO. If you believe AS is on the level, you have AS, Meinberg, and Pmach as town. With probably two scum left, there is me, you, moat, and dongs left. No matter how you spin it, one of us four committed the usurper kill on N4. We will all be in our seats looking at it as "2 of 3".

Tremendous Taste posted:

I believe both remaining scum are on me. It seems logical to assume I would be hammered in short order if that were not the case. Let's see.

All the non-you scum have to be on you, with the three "confirmed" towns being the only ones not having voted. There can't be a scum vote to come in at this point so this is a pretty grandstandy point.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

chaoslord posted:

Saying my line of thinking is completely shattered if AS is on the level is a huge stretch IMO. If you believe AS is on the level, you have AS, Meinberg, and Pmach as town. With probably two scum left, there is me, you, moat, and dongs left. No matter how you spin it, one of us four committed the usurper kill on N4. We will all be in our seats looking at it as "2 of 3".

In the existence of a ninja or passive scum the jailer is not any longer limited to you and me, it would include moat and dongs no?

quote:

All the non-you scum have to be on you, with the three "confirmed" towns being the only ones not having voted. There can't be a scum vote to come in at this point so this is a pretty grandstandy point.

In fact, both scum are on me! I'm glad you agree.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Well, I've mostly said my piece. I'd enjoin you all to reread moat, as he's much scummier than I and saved by what I believe to be especially imprecise results and the legwork of his scummate.

God bless you, and good luck.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tremendous Taste posted:

In the existence of a ninja or passive scum the jailer is not any longer limited to you and me, it would include moat and dongs no?

In fact, both scum are on me! I'm glad you agree.

It opens the jailer back up, sure, but bigger picture, it just goes from "Dongs and Taste are the last two scum" to "Two of Dongs, Moat, and Taste" are scum. I really don't think there is a ninja because lol the mafia team really got screwed if there is one, but even the existence of one doesn't change a whole lot of the situation*

*Still assuming AS is town. That being wrong is about the only thing that could really trip us up at this point.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Tremendous Taste posted:

If you think we're scum together, lynch moat first. Believe in me, and the heart of the cards 🌝

I don't like this at all besides the obvious meaning of it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Moatillata posted:

I don't like this at all besides the obvious meaning of it

Shocking, I'd have expected you to agree that you should be lynched instead of me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

chaoslord posted:

It opens the jailer back up, sure, but bigger picture, it just goes from "Dongs and Taste are the last two scum" to "Two of Dongs, Moat, and Taste" are scum. I really don't think there is a ninja because lol the mafia team really got screwed if there is one, but even the existence of one doesn't change a whole lot of the situation*

*Still assuming AS is town. That being wrong is about the only thing that could really trip us up at this point.

I expect you can see why it makes a major difference to me~

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Tremendous Taste posted:

Shocking, I'd have expected you to agree that you should be lynched instead of me

I said besides the obvious. "The whole nonono just lynch him first!! :D"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

For him it's functionally the same. For me, it's the difference between a town player and a scum player getting lynched

You'd ask the same in my position

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

moat and tremta can you just concede

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm not scum!!!

Trust me, dongs. I promise youX

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Hello I'm here and I would like to hammer

I believe in Dongs

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dongs believes in me. He's just scared of it

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

luv u bae

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Updated Schedule For My Life:

- I'm about to go to dinner with a friend, I will be there for a few hours.
- Tomorrow I am out of pocket all day. I will not be back until Thursday morning.

Keep that in mind!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Take this chance and believe in me and it will be a kickass moment of Mafia you'll remember for as long as you play it.

I promise you that with my whole heart.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If I am going to be lynched, I would ask that town players manipulate the vote so that moat or chaos hammer me. Preferably moat.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

While a lynch bomb is less than ideal, I think we are in a good spot. Willing to do it. ##unvote for now so it can get set up

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
So now you are claiming that you kill the person that hammers you?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Moatillata posted:

So now you are claiming that you kill the person that hammers you?

He said he prefers you, are you willing to do it?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

chaoslord posted:

He said he prefers you, are you willing to do it?

I don't want to get in bed with an unknown complete unknown. I would prefer he comes forward with whatever he has. This could explain why others were so hesitant to hammer him

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Meinberg is hesitant to hammer because he hasn't read the game. The rest hopefully see a weak vote.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Moatillata posted:

This could explain why others were so hesitant to hammer him

:confused:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

psst chaos it doesn't make sense because he's scum

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

##vote tremta

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lets hammer today b/c i cant wait until thursday to mourn the loss of tremta

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

Meinberg is hesitant to hammer because he hasn't read the game. The rest hopefully see a weak vote.

Implying that if I had read the game, I would see that Taste is in fact scum!!!

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

kaoslord hammer pls

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

dongsbot 9000 posted:

kaoslord hammer pls

Want moat to explain that bit I quoted + give a firm answer to if he is willing to do the hammer first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
if you hammer now you won't get a flip until 11:30pm edt

• Locked thread