Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

that is the weird thing to me about triple h. you'd think if you did steroids you would at least give coke a try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mulaney Power Move posted:

that is the weird thing to me about triple h. you'd think if you did steroids you would at least give coke a try.

"Does it increase muscle mass?"
"No but it does make you feel re-"
"Not interested :geno:"

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i mean there are a lot of things about him that strike me as off, like the possibly homoerotic way he got into wcw

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I think HHH on his documentary said something corny like "the boys liked to party, but my real drug was lifting weights." Dude is secretly a total square.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Has the nose for it

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i think if you're worried about maturity issues for someone you should not call them up to the main roster even if you waited until they turned 21 specifically because they were/are immature

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I love the image of Triple H as a tryhard dork as much as the next guy, but just because Nick Offerman went to theatercamp doesn't mean it's any less impressive when he drinks a fifth of scotch and makes you a canoe with his bare hands.

Dorkiness is relative.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

oatgan posted:

i think if you're worried about maturity issues for someone you should not call them up to the main roster even if you waited until they turned 21 specifically because they were/are immature

Eh, I'm not too surprised about the timing of her call-up. At the time Paige was getting a lot of buzz for her NXT work and AJ Lee basically ran out of people to feud with. Giving Paige the belt on her first night did a lot to make her look like a big deal.

Of course she lost a lot of that momentum because WWE Divas booking, but it worked for one night at least.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Does Paige have a carny sister so they can jus give them a Hardy Sisters gimmick?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Benne posted:

I think HHH on his documentary said something corny like "the boys liked to party, but my real drug was lifting weights." Dude is secretly a total square.

Secretly? Dude comes out dressed as Shao Khan every year.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The Stroker Ace posted:

Does Paige have a carny sister so they can jus give them a Hardy Sisters gimmick?

her brothers are more insane

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

LividLiquid posted:

I love the image of Triple H as a tryhard dork as much as the next guy, but just because Nick Offerman went to theatercamp doesn't mean it's any less impressive when he drinks a fifth of scotch and makes you a canoe with his bare hands.

Dorkiness is relative.

For you it's like a siamese twin.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

oatgan posted:

her brothers are more insane

I would imagine. I need to watch that doc.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

oatgan posted:

Poor Xia Brookside

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Paige said on the Austin podcast that her mother literally wrestled while pregnant with her. It's a wonder she didn't come out even more screwed up.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

WWE should change its name to Jimmy Eat World

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I was very excited to post about Nakamura's theme being cool then I read all this other poo poo and I just gotta say God is good, friends.

Edit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n351D0oIHYU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

The Stroker Ace posted:

She does, but her sister didn't last very long in wrestling. Had a quick go in Japan and then quit, IIRC.

It's not a problem; Saraya's still good to go.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I'm the guy who sold Paige and del rio the drugs

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Daniel Bryan posted:

:vince:

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

The milk truck just led in the CWC, Kurt angle is coming back

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Daniel Bryan posted:

What drugs were they

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Endless Mike posted:

What drugs were they

roman's

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Daniel Bryan posted:

I told you guys Bryan was a heel all along

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

smh cant believe a carny raised 20 something and her roided up mexican boyfriend got popped for wellness

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

StoneOfShame posted:

I'm now imagining a young Triple H having beer cans thrown at him by Nash whilst trying to clean vomit off Waltman's chest and blood of Michaels nose. Scott Hall has passed out somewhere.

This is slander.

You wouldn't know it if Scott Hall passed out. He'd still be propped up and visibly drinking while smirking at Jake the Snake who also lost consciousness an hour and two bottles of Red Label ago.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Dammit, Bevis.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Woodchip posted:

Dammit, Bevis.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

This image speaks to me

https://mobile.twitter.com/eldizque/status/766030198777061376/photo/1

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

¡Buenas noticias! Es un supositorio.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Benne posted:

Guy loves DnD, Powermetal, and Motorhead; he's a total dork like Vin Diesel; would love to watch them and a bunch of other nerds play a campaign.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

That DICK! posted:

WWE should change its name to Jimmy Eat World

WWE Network to introduce its new name, the JEW-Run Media.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

there's no way he didn't try coke even if he didn't become a full blown addict

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I identify with Paige because we both love old men and do a ton of drugs. It's nice having a role model.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

there's no way he didn't try coke even if he didn't become a full blown addict
He was probably pressured to do it much like how I get bugged by my friends, family, family friends, and parents to try booze when I go to a bar and not just order a non alcholic milkshake or water. So I relate to HHH with that.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
If I was Triple H I would distribute pamphlets about the dangers of tall boy abuse.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

I identify with Paige because we both love old men and do a ton of drugs. It's nice having a role model.

I mean I just got out of my 20's drug fueled making bad life decisions phase a couple of years ago. I have a ton of sympathy for the girl. Del Rio not so much, he knows what he's doing.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

rovert posted:

ADR wants to do ROH and MMA commentary.

ROH basically only booked Del Rio for one tour, reportedly because he wanted way too much money from them. I wonder if his price has come down now that he's unhappy in WWE again, or if they're more interested in having him now than they were a year and a half ago.

Also, is it just me or is WWE really arbitrary about using shoot names when announcing suspensions and releases? Like, why is Paige referred to as Saraya-Jade Bevis but Del Rio wasn't Jose Alberto Rodriguez or Reigns not Joe Anoa'i?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Grozz Nuy posted:

Also, is it just me or is WWE really arbitrary about using shoot names when announcing suspensions and releases? Like, why is Paige referred to as Saraya-Jade Bevis but Del Rio wasn't Jose Alberto Rodriguez or Reigns not Joe Anoa'i?

You know how your parents would use your full name to let you know they were really angry? Well Wrestle Dad Triple H...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

On the WWE app it refers to both of them by their real names

• Locked thread