Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

More TNA

* Xplosion: Robbie E defeated Andrew Everett
* Xplosion: Basile Baraka defeated Marshe Rockett
* Xplosion: Eddie Edwards defeated Baron Dax
* Xplosion: Jessie Godderz defeated Marshe Rockett
* Future One Night Only Pay-Per-View Match: Jade and Grado defeated Eli Drake and Sienna
* Future One Night Only PPV Match: Mike Bennett defeated Braxton Sutter
* Future One Night Only PPV match: Tyrus defeated Trevor Lee
* Future One Night Only PPV match: Gail Kim defeated Laurel Vanness
* Future One Night Only PPV match: Lashley defeated Bram
* Future One Night Only PPV match: Moose defeated Eli Drake
* Future One Night Only PPV match: EC3 knows he can't beat Broken Matt, so he leaves, and is replaced by BROKEN EC3

BROKEN EC3 defeated Broken Matt

* Broken Matt Hardy defeated Crazzy Steve. Steve reveals that Abyss and Rosemary are at the Hardy home, and Rosemary has taken Maxel
* Bobby Lashley comes out for a promo but is interrupted by Grado. Lashley leaves him laying but out comes Moose to send Lashley to the back. Moose wants a match tonight
* Aron Rex (Damien Sandow) defeated Trevor Lee in a Grand Title tournament match
* Knockouts Champion Maria Kanellis comes out ripping on fans and Allie. She does a mock Hall of Fame induction for Gail Kim but Dixie Carter interrupts, saying Maria can't be the champion and lead the division at the same time. There will be a Gauntlet match for a title shot tonight and Gail is getting a chance
* Eddie Edwards defeated Mahabali Shera in a Grand Title tournament match
* There must have been a battle at the Hardy compound as Matt Hardy comes out and cuts a promo on what they did, and how he will delete them. The Decay appears and Matt challenges them to a war, presumably at the compound. The segment ends with Matt, Jeff and Reby brawling with Rosemary, Abyss and Steve
* Gail Kim won a Knockouts Gauntlet Match over Sienna, Jade, Marti Belle, Raquel and Laurel Van Ness, the former Chelsea Green, who replaced Allie due to Maria's demands
* Moose comes to the ring and wants to go with Lashley. Lashley appears but issues a challenge for Bound For Glory. Moose accepts and they start brawling. The fight ends with Mike Bennett attacking Moose but Ethan Carter III running out to stop Bennett

* Drew Galloway defeated Eddie Edwards in a Grand Title tournament match and advances to the finals. Drew and EC3 exchange words postmatch, Drew leaves, Lashley and Bennett attack EC3 and Moose
* Aron Rex defeated Eli Drake in a Grand Title tournament match and advances to the finals. Will fight Galloway at BFG for the belt
* DJZ retains X Division title over Trevor Lee. Lee and Everett attack DJZ postmatch but are fought off by Edwards. Next week, DJZ defends against Edwards
* Decay are beat up by the Broken Hardys, including BROKEN REBY

* Maria squashed a local jobber, then gets attacked by Gail Kim dressed as a ninja
* EC3 and Moose beat Lashley and Bennett. Moose and Bennett brawl to the back. Postmatch EC3 and Lashley do a giant pull-apart brawl. Corgan says Thursday before BFG will be Road To Glory, Lethal Lockdown between Team Lashley and Team EC3, winner gets to pick stip for BFG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib
TNA is BROKEN for September at the rate things are going.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
they're going to run it in to the ground, but tbh quadrupling down on the one thing that has generated any buzz for them in years is probably their best option

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

* Maria squashed a local jobber, then gets attacked by Gail Kim dressed as a ninja

I need to know more about this.

Is Gail Kim one of the ninjas that stole Samoa Joe?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Endless Mike posted:

I need to know more about this.

Is Gail Kim one of the ninjas that stole Samoa Joe?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Broken EC3 :allears:

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Trevor jobbing to Brodus Clay, Fat Damien Sandow, and DJZ at these tapings. He could do so much better. :(

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

he knew what he was getting signing a contract with TNA. trevor has no one to blame but himself

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I cannot put to words how happy BROKEN EC3 and BROKEN Reby make me.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I can't wait until there are so many members they have to split into BROKEN black & white and BROKEN Wolfpac.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
bWo

BROKEN World Order

I must admit, I'm curious to see the Hardyz/Decay segments.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Storm is either gone again or we're being worked by a sloppy angle

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/766082224705896448

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/766086217653977088

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Still more TNA

* Xplosion: Braxton Sutter defeated Basile Baraka
* Xplosion: Baron Dax defeated Marshe Rockett

* Future ONO PPV: Andrew Everett defeated Mandrews
* Future ONO PPV: Jade defeated Sienna and Marti Bell in a triple threat
* Future ONO PPV: Storm defeated Bram, then said he's done with the company
* Future ONO PPV: Bromans (Robbie, Jessie, DJZ) defeated the Squad (Edwards, Shera, Grado)

Team Lashley: Lashley, Galloway, Bennett, Maria
Team EC3: EC3, Aron Rex, Moose, Gail

* DJZ retains X title over Edwards. Lee and Everett attack both post-match
* Laurel Vanness defeated Madison Rayne
* Aron Rex and Galloway brawl, Galloway stands tall with the vacant Grand title
* Broken Reby defeated Rosemary by DQ after being sprayed with mist. Broken Hardys brawl with Decay post-match, ending with Rosemary side-effecting Broken Reby from the apron through a table
* Team Lashley wins Lethal Lockdown after Lashley chokes out EC3. Lashley picks BFG main event stip: no holds barred vs EC3

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

It's not out of character for TNA to try and work us with a dark angle on a ONO taping. Remember how in the spoilers for the massive block last year they set-up Tigre Uno vs Abyss for a barbwire match.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Testekill posted:

It's not out of character for TNA to try and work us with a dark angle on a ONO taping. Remember how in the spoilers for the massive block last year they set-up Tigre Uno vs Abyss for a barbwire match.

This is true. They did whole segments on a taping setting up matches at a TNA Genesis PPV that never existed.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Am I reading those spoilers correctly that Eddie Edwards is in a faction with Shera and Grado?

lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Am I reading those spoilers correctly that Eddie Edwards is in a faction with Shera and Grado?

lol

Might have been just a One Night Only thing. Shera and Grado were teaming for the last few months but this is the first I've seen of Edwards with them

flashy_mcflash posted:

This is true. They did whole segments on a taping setting up matches at a TNA Genesis PPV that never existed.

Still one of the most hosed up things they've done. Teasing an Al Snow Elevation X match that never happened

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Aug 18, 2016

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I wonder if Storm is getting buyer's remorse about sticking with TNA after seeing Aries and Roode stroll into NXT and immediately get prominent spots.

poo poo, even Eric Young got a one-off main event match with Joe. They were practically begging to push Storm during his taping appearance.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Might have been just a One Night Only thing. Shera and Grado were teaming for the last few months but this is the first I've seen of Edwards with them

Still one of the most hosed up things they've done. Teasing an Al Snow ladder match that never happened

Wasn't it a scaffold match?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Testekill posted:

Wasn't it a scaffold match?

Elevation X, yes. My bad

Other stuff that was listed for that show:
Dreamer vs Khoya
Abyss vs Tigre Uno - no rope barbed wire match
Jay Bradley (aka Aiden O'Shea) vs Simon Diamond - Shamrock Street Fight

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Still one of the most hosed up things they've done. Teasing an Al Snow Elevation X match that never happened

Within the same year, TNA both wasted taping time filming a bunch of stuff that would never air, and they also (at a different point) found themselves without enough taped footage so they had to re-edit old footage into a nonsensical tournament.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Yeah, with any other company I would assume the Storm stuff is legit, but it's TNA.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
Wait, Matt turned face?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Nut Bunnies posted:

Wait, Matt turned face?

Seems like it, or they're trying to do a tweener thing with the Hardys at minimum. Decay kidnapping a baby is pretty solidly in heel territory imo

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Turning Broken Matt face will probably have the same problems as WWE does with Face New Day (in that their gimmicks were bizarre vanity projects that somehow got over and then they became bland catchphrase-spewing automatons), but I can't blame TNA for running with the one thing that's actually given them positive buzz this year.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I keep reading ONO as "oh no" and it makes it so much better.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Benne posted:

Turning Broken Matt face will probably have the same problems as WWE does with Face New Day (in that their gimmicks were bizarre vanity projects that somehow got over and then they became bland catchphrase-spewing automatons), but I can't blame TNA for running with the one thing that's actually given them positive buzz this year.

No way Broken Matt will become a catchphrase spewing automaton, he'd have to DELETE himself if he did.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Is EC3 a face these days?

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

flashy_mcflash posted:

Decay kidnapping a baby is pretty solidly in heel territory imo

The Decay should rename themselves CPS and claim they were in the right since they were removing the child from a dangerous home.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

ZixTheYeti posted:

The Decay should rename themselves CPS and claim they were in the right since they were removing the child from a dangerousBROKEN home.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
wasn't jeff deleted?

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

DEAR RICHARD posted:

wasn't jeff deleted?

yes, that's why he's broken now. it's like when you delete random dlls out of your windows directory.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.
The only thing more broken than TNA's wrestler's is TNA's finances.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
If they don't give baby Maxel the BROKEN haircut style then they're just leaving money on the table

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Benne posted:

If they don't give baby Maxel the BROKEN haircut style then they're just leaving money on the table

They did already. He has The Tiniest Highlight and it's kinda adorable. :3:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oh my god i just realized that we might get BROKEN Senor Benjamin

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

can't wait to see Broken Benjamin posters on dorm room walls

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Broken Shelton Benjamin couldn't clear the WWE physicals.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Great White Hope posted:

oh my god i just realized that we might get BROKEN Senor Benjamin

As long as he still prepares the battleground for massacre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Really early Summerslam betting odds and all yeah yeah. Still, Sasha randomly having a huge shift and going from -1200 fav to +180 underdog is notably strange