Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Hexyflexy posted:

I spent a small, but not tiny number of years being Meg. All I can say is, gently caress Owl.

Is that how you stopped being Megg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Fun fact: you and facts are useless are the same person in my head for some reason

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

inkblot posted:

Everyone in the comic is terrible. Even Owl. Especially Owl.

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer

:clint:

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Thank you, thread for pointing me towards Megg, Mogg and Owl.

Owl is a sex addict who gives everyone crabs. He's the worst. Dude can't hang the way Mike can hang.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I got two books of megg mogg and owl and one of them I half read already from the stuff floating around the web but they were worth it. Megg never does any megahexes so I feel it's false advertising.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://vimeo.com/120001219

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I got some real poo poo here

It's not MM&O :twisted:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I don't get it.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Paladinus posted:

I don't get it.

It means that Beartato wants Reginald to pay him back for all the money that he lent.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

RareAcumen posted:

It means that Beartato wants Reginald to pay him back for all the money that he lent.

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Owl's the kind of person who hangs around horrible destructive people and enables them to be that way just so he can say he isn't the most awful person he knows.

But he still is.

VVV sorry i accidentally wrecked your car starkebn. i had to drive in a hurry to get your birthday cake home in time. also i ate your birthday cake.

Tuxedo Ted has a new favorite as of 01:24 on Aug 21, 2016

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
all you people saying Owl is the worst are just the type of people who do horrible poo poo to that type of person

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

starkebn posted:

all you people saying Owl is the worst are just the type of people who do horrible poo poo to that type of person

Shut up, Owl.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Lol that's funny AA

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Owl's the kind of person who hangs around horrible destructive people and enables them to be that way just so he can say he isn't the most awful person he knows.

But he still is.

VVV sorry i accidentally wrecked your car starkebn. i had to drive in a hurry to get your birthday cake home in time. also i ate your birthday cake.

I think you're giving him too much credit, he's really just a massive doormat who's mistaken any kind of attention from his 'friends' for good attention. At this point it's like a case of Stockholm syndrome as he's been hanging out with the same people since high school and they've always treated him the same way.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Wow. That's a terrible comic.

RareAcumen posted:

I got some real poo poo here

It's not MM&O :twisted:

This too.

But

RareAcumen posted:

It's not MM&O

So I'm happy.

Dumbfire Rocketman
Jul 30, 2009

a drunk european baby
is putting u in ur place

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

this was posted already

on this page even

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Owls are fuckers

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Owl did nothing wrong.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Golden Goat posted:

Owl did nothing wrong.

I wouldn't call liking neo nazi propaganda songs "nothing wrong" :colbert:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Owl can be incredibly controlling (or at least try to be) when he thinks he has a chance at getting something he really wants and he has some really lovely attitudes towards sex

Owl's Date

Here's the rest of this strip: http://imgur.com/a/xBKWf

He's also an abusive alcoholic. He knows he has a problem and he's trying to get help but he's also way too quick to climb back on the wagon if the chance is forced upon him presents itself

Owl goes to AA

Here's the rest of this strip: http://imgur.com/a/6iBYQ
The pages were uploaded back to front (and also has an extra short strip at the start) so read from the bottom to the top

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Never stop posting Megg, Mogg & Owl.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

MM&O is a great comic. It's like if It's Always Sunny was more driven by weed than beer.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
Good poo poo. Does anyone have that MM&O comic that was posted a while ago where werewolf jones was telling one of his kids how much of a disappointment he was?

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Thank you for showing me the light that is the shittyness of Owl.

Also it's super weird I went from rolling my eyes initially at Megg, Mog & Owl and now I can't seem to stop reading them.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Koburn posted:

Good poo poo. Does anyone have that MM&O comic that was posted a while ago where werewolf jones was telling one of his kids how much of a disappointment he was?

http://www.vice.com/read/father-knows-best-todays-comic-by-simon-hanselmann

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Koburn posted:

Is that the one where he shoots up into his eye?

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Koburn posted:

yeah

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
They are awlful people, but the witch and the cat and surely the worst

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Mike seems pretty cool

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014