Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

assemblyrequired
Jul 14, 2014

Tallgeese posted:

Will he ever live that down?

Probably not. That being said, maleman, if you want me to stop I will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Wiki says titanias guns are affected by shotgun mods, unlike ivara (unless they changed it?), so if you have the primed mods you can have more variety with the same efficiency.

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood
Also I saw melee discuss with no discussion of nikana prime, the mod it and leave it weapon that with a potatoe can be the perfect anytime weapon.

NGL i kinda hate how stances require you to be in the whole glowing blade mode to use.
like 90% of the time i'm better off using a gun and swiping once or twice with the nikana for a nullifier.

Also while the torrid and hikou prime are saryns BFFS
The synoid simulor is obvious very :getin: , just toss a spore or 3 into a crowd or onto your molt. Everything's either dead from simulor, rag dolled, or out of range of the explosions but already viral procced in another room.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Tallgeese posted:

Excuse me, I doubt we have purple.

How the gently caress have you still not farmed that, I remember it from when I last played like two years ago.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Because the target color got changed once we wised up.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

And then we never started it again on purpose.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I like the various Niktanas just because they don't clip loving terribly like every weapon that goes on your back

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Titania is a ton of fun.

1 - aoe disable that is kind of eclipsed by 3
2 - knockdown + questionable buff that needs stacks
3 - hilarious cc. Seriously better than Nyx or Loki
4 - scaling flying peacemaker

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
It's pretty nice that they color-coded the rewards from the void fissures. Makes ducat farming less of a pain in the rear end.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Anyone else have a problem with titania's 4 making them CTD? It's happened about 5 times now. Hit 4, half a second later, poof.

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010

Morglon posted:

How the gently caress have you still not farmed that, I remember it from when I last played like two years ago.

Because we've been doing all the other colors first? I think we're still on Osprey Leech yellow, because nobody fights the relatively few missions where Osprey Leeches are.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014
I'm plowing trough Jupiter (love the tileset) and Bursas have replaced Bombards as my most hated/cause of death enemy. Is there a way to prevent them from spawning or kill them quickly ? They make rescue mission absolutely impossible to complete, always slaughtering the hostage the minute they are visible. i usually deal with them by leaving them behind, but if i'm forced to fight it feel i cant do any damage on them.

Really hate those armored ostrich fucks.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

aleksendr posted:

I'm plowing trough Jupiter (love the tileset) and Bursas have replaced Bombards as my most hated/cause of death enemy. Is there a way to prevent them from spawning or kill them quickly ? They make rescue mission absolutely impossible to complete, always slaughtering the hostage the minute they are visible. i usually deal with them by leaving them behind, but if i'm forced to fight it feel i cant do any damage on them.

Deactivating alarms quickly should help limit Bursa spawns. You can only hurt them from behind, so try rolling past them.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Wittgen posted:

Deactivating alarms quickly should help limit Bursa spawns. You can only hurt them from behind, so try rolling past them.

Or stomp the ground as Rhino (or any other crowd-controlling power) then shoot them in their soft exposed underbelly.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
I'd like to take a moment to say this: Thanks to whoever made mouselook a thing in videogames. So even though I was a dumbass with one of those serrated bread knives and now have stitches in my ring finger for a few days, I can still play Warframe. ...Just not the AW part of it.

Echophonic posted:

It's pretty nice that they color-coded the rewards from the void fissures. Makes ducat farming less of a pain in the rear end.
Wait, what? They did?

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Yapping Eevee posted:

Wait, what? They did?
It's quite subtle ingame, but i think this screenshot i found on reddit shows it:

I'm unclear though on whether silver or grey is least common or middle common.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
It's bronze/silver/gold for common/uncommon/rare. I'm colorblind and found it pretty visible.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Huh. Was that in the hotfix? Because I swear those were all the same silver colour before.

If it was, that is an awesome change.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Mara Detron is a very fun gun.

In other news I'm now at 5 failed attempts for 10 --> 11 rank up. I'm very bad at video games you see.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Mara Detron is a very fun gun.

In other news I'm now at 5 failed attempts for 10 --> 11 rank up. I'm very bad at video games you see.

I am very glad goons convinced me to blow my ducats on it. I have no regrets putting a potato and forma on it. The amount of glowing shots it puts downrange is gratifying.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Randler posted:

Or stomp the ground as Rhino (or any other crowd-controlling power) then shoot them in their soft exposed underbelly.

Rhino will step out of the forge, all shiny and new, on thursday.

My second frame. Yay ! Wich one should i work toward next ?

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

aleksendr posted:

Other than Wittgen's advice, if you have Frost you can freeze one and wail on its back and for Rescues specifically if you move fast enough you can get the captive to leash back to you and probably out of harm's way

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?
EDIT: Covered

DontMindMe fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Aug 22, 2016

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Moatman posted:

Other than Wittgen's advice, if you have Frost you can freeze one and wail on its back and for Rescues specifically if you move fast enough you can get the captive to leash back to you and probably out of harm's way

Wait, what ? The hostage will teleport to me if i distance him enough ? I was sheperding the weakling like a mommy cat all the time.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Mara Detron owns and I've seen a batshit insane Mag build that uses it, but the real fun is giving it to a rescue/defense target

Terbulus
Apr 7, 2009

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Anyone else have a problem with titania's 4 making them CTD? It's happened about 5 times now. Hit 4, half a second later, poof.

A goon said he was crashing when he went razorwing while standing in infested moa tar

Bybus Slago
Oct 31, 2005
Maybe I'm just not hip to the jive.

aleksendr posted:

Wait, what ? The hostage will teleport to me if i distance him enough ? I was sheperding the weakling like a mommy cat all the time.

Yeah, once you get him out of the cell you can just speedrun to the extraction point. He'll teleport so much to keep up he's practically invincible.

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

Echophonic posted:

It's bronze/silver/gold for common/uncommon/rare. I'm colorblind and found it pretty visible.

And now I realize that I'm an idiot that picked the wrong item multiple times because I assumed white was common.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Anticheese posted:

I am very glad goons convinced me to blow my ducats on it. I have no regrets putting a potato and forma on it. The amount of glowing shots it puts downrange is gratifying.

I think I'm going to have to spend 2 forma on it since I have primed heated charge. It's nice doing radiation/blast/corrosive all in one weapon. The firing speed and reload speed make it terrifying too.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Bybus Slago posted:

Yeah, once you get him out of the cell you can just speedrun to the extraction point. He'll teleport so much to keep up he's practically invincible.

I had him get one shot like two cells away once and couldn't make it back in time. It was sad.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I had him get one shot like two cells away once and couldn't make it back in time. It was sad.

Sometimes the RNG just goes "gently caress you", but there's nothing we can do about that.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Janana posted:

What's your name in game? I'll invite you to the PS4 alliance.

Eiskar

It's my roommate's but we're sharing it since it's such a grindy game it makes it just like trying to 100% an Assassin's Creed game.

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Aug 22, 2016

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Eiskar

It's my roommate's but we're sharing it since it's such a grindy game it makes it just like trying to 100% an Assassin's Creed game.

I cant tell for PS4 but on PC i have yet to feel any grind yet. I admit the progression is not super quick but I'm begining Jupiter and the only few times i did missions twice was for boss encounter to drop frame blueprints and a few survival missions to farm for a serration mod.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
Did they add the new Tennogen stuff in the last patch, by the way?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I haven't played since Valkyr, what'd I miss?

My standard Ignis is impossible now so I did the autoconfig on Config B and it still ended up stronger than the impossible variant.

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010
Cold mods got changed to be the same drain as equivalent heat/electric/toxin mods. So just removing the cold mod would put the damage numbers back to proper territory. At least, I think that's how they forced people to swap out the old cold mods; anything with negative energy just had it's damage reduced a lot.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

RosaParksOfDip posted:

If you melee during the transformation it'll ctd. I usually just don't touch anything until it's done and I haven't crashed since.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

How much do Prime Access bundles cost and how much plat do you get with them?

Also I have one free warframe slot should I pull vauban or volt prime out of the oven?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

aleksendr posted:

I cant tell for PS4 but on PC i have yet to feel any grind yet. I admit the progression is not super quick but I'm begining Jupiter and the only few times i did missions twice was for boss encounter to drop frame blueprints and a few survival missions to farm for a serration mod.

How did you possibly find the codexes to get to Phobos on the first try? I've seen one, and it showed up on a Nightmare Alert defense mission that I died 3 times in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I need a loot finder mod and can't find one.