Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol "In the Japanese version, Makarov's line, "Remember, no Russian" is mistranslated as "Kill them, they are Russians." "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Jezebel/status/766003168731955201

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

a clown
Oct 13, 2012

by Smythe
you can go inside all the planets in no mans sky

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/xeKHfZv.gifv

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nice troll.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Tbh real talk I've been referring to this game as Nomansky like it's a guy's last name. Like Polanski. Nomansky. Dunno if I'm the only one

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Nomansky committed a lesser crime than Polanski, only raping inanimate wallets

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im pissed about this game now and i want at least three other games. to make me not pissed. then i will game and it will own.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Don't embed tweets, that's disgusting.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

im pissed about this game now and i want at least three other games. to make me not pissed. then i will game and it will own.

http://i.imgur.com/Ldd008I.gifv

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think it'll be cool to gently caress around in this in a year when it's like 15 bucks or free on PS+

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i played for a few hours, and it was sort of cool, but i've played enough of these games where walking on a resource management treadmill just isn't that exciting any more. at least something like terraria has 4 or 5 "quests" that keep you going. getting to the center of the universe is sort of boring by comparison. i probably won't even buy it on sale at this point.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
turns out this is a feels game about math

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
loooooool they dmcad the loving vid

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
that wasn't the devs (they're not that dumb), just some weird youtube thing

https://twitter.com/Britbongreturns/status/765884140701020160

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

What was the video?

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

GelatinSkeleton posted:

What was the video?

http://vid.pr0gramm.com/2016/08/15/5322c9ed537c76b8.mp4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Devil Tesla posted:

The Internet is cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

The Internet is cool

The Internet Makes You Stupid

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

The Devil Tesla posted:

does twitter not even check timestamps? wtf?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Bill Barber posted:

does twitter not even check timestamps? wtf?

iirc, they're not supposed to check anything until and unless the original uploader files a DMCA counter-notice

it's a really dumb law

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The thing that bugs me the most about the trailer is how it showed a huge tropical forest, yet all the actual game screenshots I've seen are barren wastelands with a few plants and animals scattered around.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
You probably just haven't found the rainforest planet yet.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

iirc, they're not supposed to check anything until and unless the original uploader files a DMCA counter-notice

it's a really dumb law

the way it's wrote you can check time stamps and stuff if you want but if the DMCA notice actually gets acted on then you have to explain why you didn't do the takedown

so basically everyone acts on it and waits for the counter-notice because why would you manually review all of those things when you can just have a robot take it down automatically

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I got a refund for this on PS4. Went into the support chat and requested it politely and the rep responded so quickly it was like she was copy pasting it for everybody who was asking lol. Still feel like an idiot for buying it but at least I'm not out $60

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

I got a refund for this on PS4. Went into the support chat and requested it politely and the rep responded so quickly it was like she was copy pasting it for everybody who was asking lol. Still feel like an idiot for buying it but at least I'm not out $60
PS4 is win, Steam doesn't even care if they sell you outright broken poo poo, let alone refund it.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Steam will only refund you within 24 hours or something.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kazvall posted:

They wouldn't refund my broken FFX HD collection because I didn't find the bugs in time.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I've got a problem with the game, Squad, that I purchased. There's a sound bug where it'll overwork amd CPUs til you get like 5-10 fps. Well the Squad team thinks it's the ue4 devs problem, and the ue4 team thinks it's the Squad devs problem.

I'm basically stuck in a "not my baby" situation where I can't get a refund nor can I play the game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PC gaming is win.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

PC gaming is win.

It's.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kazvall posted:

I've got a problem with the game, Squad, that I purchased. There's a sound bug where it'll overwork amd CPUs til you get like 5-10 fps. Well the Squad team thinks it's the ue4 devs problem, and the ue4 team thinks it's the Squad devs problem.

I'm basically stuck in a "not my baby" situation where I can't get a refund nor can I play the game.
if you keep nagging steam and its yr first refund theyll usually do it as long as you dont have 100 hours or w/evs

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Well, I'd actually like to play the game and not purchase Arma 3 or some other milsim poo poo.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Kazvall posted:

the policy is if you've played it less than 2 hours and owned it for like less than 6 months or some poo poo

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Coolguye posted:

the policy is if you've played it less than 2 hours and owned it for like less than 6 months or some poo poo

I see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

They wouldn't refund my broken FFX HD collection because I didn't find the bugs in time.

Why would they issue a refund to a gamer who can't complete a side quest

• Locked thread