Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

JakeP posted:

withdraw my signup if its not AR and lidawno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

JakeP posted:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I enjoy everyone holding Podima and I hostage thanks for that.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
np

JakeP posted:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ditto

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Kashuno posted:

I enjoy everyone holding Podima and I hostage thanks for that.

I'll withdraw my request to be a leader then, I don't want to make this an unfun game for you guys.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Li Dawny posted:

I'll withdraw my request to be a leader then, I don't want to make this an unfun game for you guys.

it's a joke don't worry!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Li Dawny posted:

its like you started to type up two contradictory sentences and then cut them both in half and mashed them together

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TMMadman posted:

Yes, I think it would be a great idea to install Taste as a leader since he never disappears and stops posting for several days. :rolleyes:

It should be AR/LD. Husband vs wife. The winner will be showered with praise, the loser will be taunted and booed until my throat is sore!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

However it plays out, make sure that in public you speak loudly about how you are the master and they are crazy, no matter who they'll get to support them you'll stamp them into nothing, etc

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Li Dawny posted:

If lildondon withdraws his request I drop my sign up.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Note: part of the entertainment I referenced is every sperg coming out of the woodwork to complain about me as leader concept

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

If lildondon withdraws his request I drop my sign up.

her*

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
all of you go get the retired players from before my time to play

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Tremendous Taste posted:

Note: part of the entertainment I referenced is every sperg coming out of the woodwork to complain about me as leader concept

I mean, to be fair, you did once go through an entire full game day without posting once.

also co-signing these statements:

JakeP posted:

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

If lildondon withdraws her request I drop my sign up.

===

Kashuno posted:

I ain't doing your dirty work for you.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Kashuno posted:

what about the retired players from after your time

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm telling you guys that busb/taste would be a good leader combo. I am dead certain. Newlyweds as opposing leaders is cool and all but you'll all be pawns in this game we call life. Well, cya later.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:swoon:

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Kashuno posted:

Okay, will do!

Psst, Kash, you should totally come join this game :http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3787632

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Spiros posted:

I'm telling you guys that busb/taste would be a good leader combo. I am dead certain. Newlyweds as opposing leaders is cool and all but you'll all be pawns in this game we call life. Well, cya later.

:frogout:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
still retired btw

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

I mean, to be fair, you did once go through an entire full game day without posting once.

Indeed, but I feel that statement applies to a great number of posters both better and worse than I.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Li Dawny posted:

Okay, will do!

Psst, Kash, you should totally come join this game :http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3787632

The mod can't join his own thread. :v:

Anyways folks, your input as to leaders is heard loud and clear. Let us take it from here and don't be jerks about it.

EDIT: Keep in mind we also want to be fair to the OTHER people besides AR/LD who expressed interest in being a leader.

Podima fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Aug 24, 2016

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Nah.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ya gently caress those people

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Kash- Do rulers get to make thread laws that their subjects have to abide by?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Li Dawny posted:

You can do whatever you want, really. I mostly just tried to keep people on schedule and figure out who the lunch candidate was for the day, since I had to have battlegroups locked in before the lunch happened.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Li Dawny posted:

I mean if you want to try and pass such laws you can try but they aren't mod enforced

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I withdraw, the choice is obvious

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

BottleKnight posted:

I withdraw, the choice is obvious

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I'm the b down speaking Pikachu

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Kashuno posted:

I mean if you want to try and pass such laws you can try but they aren't mod enforced

I mean if you want to get philosophical about it nothing is enforceable except for whatever power we give to people to enforce.

in that spirit, I vow to treat any ruling by my leader as binding as if it came from mod himself.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

EccoRaven posted:

I mean if you want to get philosophical about it nothing is enforceable except for whatever power we give to people to enforce.

in that spirit, I vow to treat any ruling by my leader as binding as if it came from mod himself.

ah, so we do choose, ecco, and you lied to me last night!!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
god in her infinite wisdom is both perfectly just and perfectly merciful; none can escape the judgment of our Maker. on earth however we are only bound by the rules we make for ourselves. if we desire anarchy and chaos, anarchy and chaos is what we shall have, and we may only suffer the consequences after our thread is cut.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

EccoRaven posted:

god in her infinite wisdom is both perfectly just and perfectly merciful; none can escape the judgment of our Maker. on earth however we are only bound by the rules we make for ourselves. if we desire anarchy and chaos, anarchy and chaos is what we shall have, and we may only suffer the consequences after our thread is cut.

Anarchy and chaos is pretty rad tbf.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
We're at 28 people!!! How exciting!

1. Absurd Revolver
  2. Asiina
  3. Birdstrike
  4. BottleKnight
  5. busb
  6. CapitalistPig
  7. CCKeane
  8. dongsbot 9000
  9. Dugong
  10. EccoRaven
  11. iajanus
  12. Infinitum
  13. Iron Chef Ramen
  14. JakeP
  15. JimsonTheBetrayer
  16. King Burgundy
  17. Li Dawny
  18. Little Mac
  19. Max
  20. Mayor Glowku
  21. Moatillata
  22. Murmur Twin
  23. PBS Newshour
  24. Pinterest Mom
  25. tithin
  26. TMMadman
  27. Tommunist
  28. Tremendous Taste

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
:ffg:
Ok I'll sign up (and be unable to follow anything because holy poo poo this is a big game(s)).

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Truth Quark posted:

Ok I'll sign up (and be unable to follow anything because holy poo poo this is a big game(s)).

dw it's two separate games :sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Wait is Crazy Hands actually a character now?

• Locked thread