Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Rewatching season 1 of All-Stars now, and aside from the stupid team mechanics, it's a lot better than I remember it being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I'm going to be making the new thread tonight, expect less gifs than normal to get it up and running faster.

They've also posted the first 10 minutes on Logo's site, I'll have to watch that when I get home.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Looks like it'll be a reasonably good season based on what's come out so far. There's a behind the scenes companion series this year that seems to be more hotel-based, and I can't tell if Untucked is actually happening this year or if it's sort of baked in to the show.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Holy poo poo everyone looks so good :swoon:

Also everyone seems really confident and sure of themselves, as they should be. :3: It's always a bit frustrating to wait for a few episodes (or the entire season) as everyone works through their "first time on TV" jitters/non-stop panic.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Combed Thunderclap posted:

Holy poo poo everyone looks so good :swoon:

Also everyone seems really confident and sure of themselves, as they should be. :3: It's always a bit frustrating to wait for a few episodes (or the entire season) as everyone works through their "first time on TV" jitters/non-stop panic.

Roxxxy has lost even more weight and is looking cuuuuute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Walk into the next thread Purse First! POW!!!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3787790

• Locked thread