Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
What a shameless advertisement for miscegenation. Let me redpill you: the most dangerous animals are the purest breeds.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
For instance:

Platyp: This is a platypus, MINUS the beaver and the duck. It no longer quacks or seeks to build dams. It only wants to kill.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Lady Addison Sharkelheim XVII, Jr.: This horrific product of generations of Shark inbreeding has near constant seizures, is allergic to light and sound, and will spread tuberculosis among you like a loving wildfire (of tuberculosis).

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Zera: Zebra, minus the horse. It's just a floating cloud of stripes that confuses self-driving cars.

----------------

Victory Position

Ratking: aww! it's the leader of a small rodent nation! but you'd better pay your respects, because this royal crossbreed doesn't take kindly to insolence!

----------------

Senior Management

Hippobot: Half hippo half robot that poops. This is a deadly combination of the worlds meanest and angriest animal with the world's most unneeded robot. It keeps the aggression and brute force of the hippo and supplements this with the crushing loneliness and foul smell of the robot.

BLT: 50% bread. 50% bacon. 50% tomato. 33% lettuce. 100% adventure

Also the Scorpion-Platypus.

:jerry:

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

darkarchon posted:

Molark - mole and shark. can swim under water and under land and will get you in your sleep nobody is safe oh god please send help
what a load of molarky

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I have a game where you make hybrid animals, so if you vote a few suggestions I'll make em and post a video.

Or you can get the game yourselves and we could have some online battles for fun :)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/448240/

A Spider Covets

Elephabbit: A fast-breeding elephant that makes everyone uncomfortable because there is just not enough room for that many elephabbits. It poops in perfectly round, giant balls that are known to roll into traffic and cause a nuisance.

----------------

Munchables

A Spider Covets posted:

Elephabbit: A fast-breeding elephant that makes everyone uncomfortable because there is just not enough room for that many elephabbits. It poops in perfectly round, giant balls that are known to roll into traffic and cause a nuisance.

A Spider Covets

Munchables posted:

omg!

----------------

Munchables

I think pictures might be better than a video actually. Easier to capture and I don't have to edit, so I'll do a few more of the already posted ones.
Keep in mind though, some animals that people pick in here won't be available in the game, so sorry in advance if I can't make your custom friend.

Munchables

misty mountaintop posted:

Lady Addison Sharkelheim XVII, Jr.: This horrific product of generations of Shark inbreeding has near constant seizures, is allergic to light and sound, and will spread tuberculosis among you like a loving wildfire (of tuberculosis).

Uxzuigal posted:

Slotphants:
Sloth x Elephant, massive creatures, tendency to fall asleep ON people and not bothering to move.

Uxzuigal posted:

SpiderAnt:
If you thought Spiderman was bad news, this tarantula sized beast now lifts 20 times its weight, effectivly capable of flinging your arm to the wall if you piss it off... or eating through your skull.

Uxzuigal posted:

Searex:
Sea Horse x T-Rex, massive sea creatures that likes to eat people, boats and other things. Don't ask how the bred in the first place.

Uxzuigal posted:

Towel:
Tiger x Owl. Flying tiger, crouching dragon, smart rear end tiger with wings and eyes like.. an owl. Likes to eat children.

Ahundredbux posted:

Any animal + man = the even more most dangerous game

I Was The Fury posted:

Birk: bird+shark. Can smell blood from several miles away then dive bomb you and eat you in a couple of bites. Scary
Burk: bug+shark. Can smell blood from several miles away and then crawl into your house to get you over the course of several thousand bites. Scary
Bark: bat+shark. Similar to the birk, but at night. Scary

Vynar posted:

Bear-Bear: One half is polar bear. The other half is also polar bear.
Spiderman: A spider with the mind of a man.
Manspider: A man who really enjoys silk.

Splatmaster posted:

Pitbull frog- Pit bull and a frog. It can snag it's prey from feet away with it's tongue and exert a bite that can crush a car, a pit bull frog's mortal (and natural) enemy
(had to improvise)

Ahundredbux posted:

what if you take two of these animal hybrids and breed those?!

darkarchon posted:

I think human+human is the most dangerous animal hybrid. Think about it though :colbert:

mailorder bees! posted:

double snake: its 2 snakes in 1

RoosterChief posted:

Octobear - The head of a bear with the suckered tentacles of the world's greatest cephalopod. The red species is particularly prized as a trophy.

Uxzuigal posted:

Spicy Pig:
Fire Ant + Pig. Pig sized fire ant that makes snorting noises, eats anything and everything. Deadly.

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
this is spectacular

Senior Management

HighwireAct posted:

this is spectacular

:jerry:

Munchables

Sorry for the huge post, hoo boy!

A Spider Covets

Munchables posted:

Sorry for the huge post, hoo boy!

i love them thank you for your contribution to the cause

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

HighwireAct posted:

this is spectacular

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Piso Mojado

lol at munchables

A Spider Covets

the eyes on every one of them (or lack thereof) are hilarious and perfect

----------------

google THIS

BYOB: The Legendary African Fluffball

darkarchon

My name is a trolling word

HighwireAct posted:

this is spectacular

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
BYOB - a magical zoo in a sea of chill and fluffiness

<3 <3 Vanisher

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

HighwireAct posted:

this is spectacular

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

HighwireAct posted:

this is spectacular

deep dish peat moss

Has anyone done the Doctopus, the Dog octopus yet

google THIS

Shakill OReal posted:

the manspider's natural predator

problematic hug

hosed up tiny wolf

i will protect its secrets

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

hosed up tiny wolf

i will protect its secrets

wolf + tiny wolf = cool dog

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
BYOB
Always brings his own bitches, dangerous to itself and his credit card(s).

<3 <3 Vanisher

Munchables

I'll make the Doctopus tomorrow once I get home from work, if I'm not too tired.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
animal that lives in dank areas + weed wolf

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Worldeater:
Pizza+Uxzuigal

<3 <3 Vanisher

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
bearcupine = bear plus porcupine it just wants hug somebody who doesn't start leaking and go to sleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

Shakill OReal posted:

• Locked thread