Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

gigawhite posted:

Sorry but if you haven't humped a pillow of Light Yagami the teenaged serial killer from Death Note to completion then I'm afraid you haven't really lived life

i would never, ever have an anime pillow unless it was the skull knight from berserk. that would be cool af tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Excuse me all, the honoraburu nihongo term is "dakimura"

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Since when did being engaged become a thing redpillers hate?

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
they consider any long term relationship/attachment to be a failure state, so

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I don't get it their broken-brainedness makes my eyes glaze over. Going LTR was one of the best things I've done. Id think with all of their pining and passive-aggressiveness they'd be all about the LTR.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
To be married is to shackle yourself emotionally and financially to a creature they've generally denigrated as some kind of mythical beast with a venus-fly-trap like vagina designed to snare alpha providers.

To get emotionally satisfied with a prolonged relationship is to fall for their cunning ploy, but the redpillers are too enlightened to fall for their wiles!

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

lohli posted:

To be married is to shackle yourself emotionally and financially to a creature they've generally denigrated as some kind of mythical beast with a venus-fly-trap like vagina designed to snare alpha providers.

To get emotionally satisfied with a prolonged relationship is to fall for their cunning ploy, but the redpillers are too enlightened to fall for their wiles!

What?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

lohli posted:

My brain hurts :wtc:. Its time for some involuntary mental health commitments.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Exactly.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

They also view women ad essentially interchangeable, so why invest the time, effort and money of a LTR when the Red Pill spreadsheet says you can get laid 2-3 times over 5 dates for $300.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

lohli posted:

Exactly.

Um............. Ok.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

lohli posted:

Wish they had told me before I got married and had four kids. gotta be more careful! :doh:

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
There was a girl that was working in the same office as me when I was at Argonne designing fuel cells. We would talk a bit between tests and joke around about random things. She had the most vivid green eyes that I've ever seen. She didn't laugh a lot unless it was around me, but she was extremely cynical. It was like looking at a cracked statue I suppose.

I would walk through the forest surrounding the lab on my way in to work; one day I happened to pass some wild flowers. They were very lovely, and I got the bright idea that the girl in my office might like them. She was in a different department that didn't have such stringent hours so I always got in two hours before she did. I picked the flower and left it on her keyboard.

I did this every day for weeks. Each day was a different flower. I knew it made her happy because she never complained about it and seemed more cheerful. One day I asked her to watch a movie at my quarters. She said sure and we dated for three years.

She told me years later that she loved the weeds I brought in for her.

Guess that's my good guy story.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

a dog from hell posted:

Um............. Ok.

Do you not understand how to differentiate between a seriouspost and a jokepost.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Decrepus posted:

Do you not understand how to differentiate between a seriouspost and a jokepost.

Not even remotely. Please make these murky waters clear again.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

a dog from hell posted:

Not even remotely. Please make these murky waters clear again.

What?

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Decrepus posted:

Not even a jokepost, the " they've generally denigrated as" should have been an indicator that it's an (exaggerated)explanation.

Exactly.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

What do you think?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I think mra/redpill/mgtows are idiots and self defeating.

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

Had to diffuse a situation where a nice guy was melting down last night. Screaming blue murder because a girl he was obviously into was going home with someone else. Felt kind of bad for the guy, but at the same time, total fuckwit.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

fappenmeister posted:

Had to diffuse a situation

fappenmeister posted:

total fuckwit

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Sorry, but I've seen this like twenty times irl this month alone and it's making me chew through the sides of my face.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

phasmid posted:

Sorry, but I've seen this like twenty times irl this month alone and it's making me chew through the sides of my face.

Irregardless, since it is already done it is a mute point and I could care less.

I was going to reflexively correct them but you beat me to it.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
As long as you feel I acted as I should of.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

phasmid posted:

As long as you feel I acted as I should of.

I think it was the best reaction for all intensive purposes. It was in there best interests, after all.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Nice Guys can't handle rejection so they never put themselves into a position to get rejected. Once their dumb charade is finally lifted and they get their dreaded rejection they turn into bitter shut ins that snap at everything, like a dog that's been abused. (Not saying that being rejected by a woman is the same as animal abuse, rather that the nice guy doesn't have any understanding or self-awareness of the reasons why he was rejected, nor does he realize that every time he earnestly communicates with a woman it won't necessarily end in rejection. It's a pavlovian response with no higher function. In their head, Woman = Rejection = Bad.)

It doesn't help that they exist in an echo chamber that reinforces this idea. It would be better that they focused on self-acceptance and that being vulnerable won't always end negatively. Maybe focusing on their own hobbies and interests will attract people who share those same hobbies and interests, reversing the negative feedback loop that they've been stuck in and giving them positive experiences with normal, well-adjusted people.

:spergin:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Can we nip this gimmick in the butt, please? Each one of them is worse than the next!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Gorilla Salad posted:

Think I found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltYdg6_0fTk

When a PUA is calling you out for being a creepy weirdo, you know something's wrong. Anime stuff starts about 5:40 in.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson predicted the shooting

Get a tv show where you just put nerds in front of him and he tells you which ones are dorks

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot

Pick posted:

i would never, ever have an anime pillow unless it was the skull knight from berserk. that would be cool af tho

A Batou pillow, California king size. I'm sure mountain of a cyborg snuggles really well

Maybe Hisoka

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

Breetai posted:

Double length pillows are also really really nice for when you are sleeping with someone else and you don't want one of you to end up face down in pillow gap while you're spooning.

Double length pillow with two regular pillows on top is pretty much optimal when it comes to hosting Tinder girls on the motherfreakin reg

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

SneakyFrog posted:

quote:

A lion doesn't eat a Hyena's kill, the other way round happens.
its like they get some of it but they miss the overall point.

This is even more stupid because that is objectively wrong - lions steal hyena kills far more often than the other way around.

Creepers can't even get their :biotruths: right. SMDH.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

like any of you wouldn't cuddle a goku pillow every night

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Mak0rz posted:

like any of you wouldn't cuddle a goku pillow every night

If I turn on the nightlight it's like he's going Super-Sayien in bed with me!

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Rabble posted:

Maybe focusing on their own hobbies and interests will attract people who share those same hobbies and interests, reversing the negative feedback loop that they've been stuck in and giving them positive experiences with normal, well-adjusted people.

:spergin:

unless they're ugly

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

DerekSmartymans posted:

If I turn on the nightlight it's like he's going Super-Sayien in bed with me!

this guy loving gets it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's pretty rare that someone is legit so ugly that a decent haircut and wardrobe can't at least raise them to average

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Moridin920 posted:

it's pretty rare that someone is legit so ugly that a decent haircut and wardrobe can't at least raise them to average

That and decent hygiene.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Moridin920 posted:

If you add losing weight, then pretty much only people with legit deformities can't clean up to "moderately attractive"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
this is bordering on delusional. There are plenty of legitimately ugly people.

• Locked thread